How much can sun protection cream help lighten skin

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
let's say I live somewhere where the sun is prevalent, my skin has a dark yellowish tone. white under some lightnings (not pink tier), olive under some others. i don't want to jump on hydroquinone because its too extreme for my case. if i keep wearing sun protection cream, will my skin look more like it did when I was a kid (actual white, a little bit rosy) or I need something else?

White skin doesnt make you automaticly caucasian. U need to have caucasian features, too.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Why would you wanna look like a nordic faggot??? especially during summer..... the image results speak for them sleves

Why would you wanna look like a nordic faggot??? especially during summer..... the image results speak for them sleves

View attachment 71943
this. a tanned glowing skin is universally attractive, jfl at wanting to look like a pale vampire

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Thushespokeofit and Madness
this. a tanned glowing skin is universally attractive, jfl at wanting to look like a pale vampire
tanned glowing skin without blemishes + dark thick hair and brows = chad

• +1
Reactions: her
MT2=more melanin
Hydroquinone=less melanin

View attachment 71943
i'll never look like a nordic.
my skin tone now:
schwimmer-david-image.jpg

ideal tone:
07-the-americans.w700.h700.jpg

White skin doesnt make you automaticly caucasian. U need to have caucasian features, too.
water is wet
not everything is either black or white guys check above example

You could try kojic acid soap I'm using it right now to lighten hyper-pigmentation. I used it a lot last year and I got accused of hating being black.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You could try kojic acid soap I'm using it right now to lighten hyper-pigmentation. I used it a lot last year and I got accused of hating being black.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
what are the side effects boyo. i don't want to end up with skin cancer

what are the side effects boyo. i don't want to end up with skin cancer
It doesn't cause skin cancer (Hydroquinone is the one that actually causes it if its not used correctly). What you might get tho is some stinging and burning if its your face time using and it exfoliates the skin. Make sure to wear sunblock after using it when you are going outside to prevent darkening.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
to clarify, tan does look good on a white anglo skin tone.
however, due to years of sun exposure and/ or genetics, my skin developed a unappealing dark yellowish tone. Best example is actor david schwimmer.

• +1
Reactions: reddollars
My legs are olive from never wearing shorts but arms are a bit burnt I need me some cream too