How much damage will ONLY 3 months of Fin do? How effective is that cycle?

EmilKing

EmilKing

Iron
And how long does it take to reverse the side effects.

Im taking Fin as an emergency measure for MBP... HOWEVER im not sure if my hairloss is horomonal related or actual MPB.

Im getting a blood test done in mid-January. Ive decided to stay on Fin for 3 months WHILE ALSO supplement-maxing / health-maxing / nutrition-maxing in order to get my hormones straight. I had ED/low libido prior to fin and fin seemed to have made it slightly worse (2 weeks so far).
If libido issues are compleltely fixed by 3 months i will continue Fin at low doses. IF not then I will discontinue.

Would 3 months of Fin royally fuck me up? Can i have zero remaining side effects by Summer 21?
the does is 0.25mg/EOD

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
3 months wont do shit it takes time

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7776, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
1month is all it took for me to get permanent PFS.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Salience, randomvanish, Deleted member 6512 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, varbrah, Deleted member 5891 and 7 others
be honest did you have low T symptoms before starting fin?

No, I had raging erections every morning could build muscle easily despite ectomorph frame, I was a state level sprinter who came 3rd so I really dont think im naturally low T. Most importantly I a strong mind which was content and positive despite shitty circumstances. Personality was extroverted, now its more introverted.

What are the other signs of low t? I'll tell you honestly if I had them or not.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 6512, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
your dick should fall off any minute now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
No, I had raging erections every morning could build muscle easily despite ectomorph frame, I was a state level sprinter who came 3rd so I really dont think im naturally low T. Most importantly I a strong mind which was content and positive despite shitty circumstances. Personality was extroverted, now its more introverted.

What are the other signs of low t? I'll tell you honestly if I had them or not.
honestly i am so sorry for your PFS. it literally sounds horrible .
What was your dose?

I now again want to hop off fin... srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
I take 1.25mg/day and I'm 7 month i to treatment rn, no side effects at all, only hair regrowth. Sides effects from fin is mostly nocebo. Just go on YouTube and search up "kevin mann finasteride", his videos are scientific and based and destroyed all the PFS bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Salience, Apeiron and 1 other person
fin is for life you cant just cycle hair restoration shit

Seems like side effects happen in 20-30% of persons. watch these videos first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and WadlowMaxxing
honestly i am so sorry for your PFS. it literally sounds horrible .
What was your dose?

I now again want to hop off fin... srs
0.5mg a day for a month

• Woah
Reactions: Incoming
Yes, really no reason to waste my time bullshiting about this, i want others to know what risks they are taking, especially guys who arent even rapidly balding and can have a hair transplant in their early 30s, and they'll be fine.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, to_stop_da_cope, Deleted member 9890 and 2 others
I take 1.25mg/day and I'm 7 month i to treatment rn, no side effects at all, only hair regrowth. Sides effects from fin is mostly nocebo. Just go on YouTube and search up "kevin mann finasteride", his videos are scientific and based and destroyed all the PFS bullshit.
I didnt know PFS even existed, so how can it be placebo? I felt bad, got off it, fully expected to go back to normal and still didnt after 1 week, then thats when i found out about PFS.

Science in the brain is very limited, its most complex organ in the body and scientists are only at the very beginning of figuring out how it all works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and WadlowMaxxing
So what? Total ED? You don’t feel attracted to girls anymore? Numbness?
I feel not attracted much, dick gets 80% hard only with squidgy bits, like an old dude i imagine. Full numbness no, but definitely less feeling than before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and WadlowMaxxing
I’ve been on fin for 6 months. No sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and green
I feel not attracted much, dick gets 80% hard only with squidgy bits, like an old dude i imagine. Full numbness no, but definitely less feeling than before
What the fuck. Maybe it’s anxiety

I didnt know PFS even existed, so how can it be placebo? I felt bad, got off it, fully expected to go back to normal and still didnt after 1 week, then thats when i found out about PFS.

Science in the brain is very limited, its most complex organ in the body and scientists are only at the very beginning of figuring out how it all works.
Multiple studies show that PFS is placebo. In some of the trials people taking the fake finasteride (essentially a pill witj nothing in it) developed PFS. And in fact there is not a single study that can prove that PFS exists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and sytyl
Yeah but it's 1/3 guys who get sides, and around 5% or something like that who get permanent sides, OP you can try and risk it, IMO unless you are balding really bad dont do it.

Or if you are on trt you should be fine though

How long have u been off? Do you jerk it everyday?

Multiple studies show that PFS is placebo. In some of the trials people taking the fake finasteride (essentially a pill witj nothing in it) developed PFS. And in fact there is not a single study that can prove that PFS exists.
Yeah but when u dont enjoy music anymore for example its pretty solid evidence, if the person had no clue PFS existed or that Finasteride would affect the brain at all.

• +1
Reactions: Schnauser and WadlowMaxxing
How long have u been off? Do you jerk it everyday?
11months, i jack off out of boredom only. It doesnt feel great and i could go on nofap easily, whereas before i would never last longer than 1 week, now i have gone more than 2weeks periods without barely thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

Say BYE to your dick, mentalcel

Fin is my drug :feelskek:

11months, i jack off out of boredom only. It doesnt feel great and i could go on nofap easily, whereas before i would never last longer than 1 week, now i have gone more than 2weeks periods without barely thinking about it
Fuark have you got bloodwork done?
Brutal

Yeah but when u dont enjoy music anymore for example its pretty solid evidence, if the person had no clue PFS existed or that Finasteride would affect the brain at all.
First of all what does reducing DHT have to do with enjoying music? Does that mean people witu lower DHT (women/children/castrated males) won't enjoy music because they have lower DHT? Cmon man, think logically.
However, there are people who react negatively to it, its rare but it happens, same with any drug, people have died from Tylenol. But a few special cases is not "scientific evidence". Thus finasteride is still fda approved and a very safe treatment.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
First of all what does reducing DHT have to do with enjoying music? Does that mean people witu lower DHT (women/children/castrated males) won't enjoy music because they have lower DHT? Cmon man, think logically.
However, there are people who react negatively to it, its rare but it happens, same with any drug, people have died from Tylenol. But a few special cases is not "scientific evidence". Thus finasteride is still fda approved and a very safe treatment.

DHT has many functions in the brain- many of which may be unique to the male brain

People here cope with the small the fact there are only a small pct that get noticeable sides, but you are still crushing yout DHT. This has systemic effects whether you notice it or not

Don't try to invalidate somebody's experience with muh 'logic' , which is actually nothing of the sort- rather your drastic simplification of a complex biological issue that even experts don't understand

Don't try to invalidate somebody's experience with muh 'logic' , which is actually nothing of the sort- rather your drastic simplification of a complex biological issue that even experts don't understand
Read my comment again, I did say that there are a few special cases where people get side, so I am not invalidating his experience.

DHT has many functions in the brain- many of which may be unique to the male brain

People here cope with the small the fact there are only a small pct that get noticeable sides, but you are still crushing yout DHT. This has systemic effects whether you notice it or not
I understand, but you have to realize that the in many finasteride experiments, the placebo group got very similar and sometimes HIGHER rates of side effects than the group that actually took the finasteride. Look up Kevin Mann's videos on Youtube, he even links the studies that were published. And once again, I am not saying its all placebo, some people do get side unfortunately, same with any drug.

Male brain is completely different from womens and kids. Neurosteroids have a huge influence, men with low testosterone get depressed despite women with low testosterone being fine.

The brain is a very complicated and finely tuned organism, I believe its complexity is nowhere close to being understood by scientists yet, and this explains why cases like this happen, despite what 'should' happen with our currently, somewhat primitive knowledge of the brain.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
Look im not gonna deny or confirm whether PFS is real as ive only been on Fin for 2 weeks roughly.

However i will be quitting fin SIMPLY because i CANNOT even risk it. The “nocebo” is too strong for me. I simply cannot shake it off after all that I have read. In fact, I actually think in 99% of men, the nocebo is completely impossible to reverse as it relates to PFS from Fin. Its that powerful

This is all ASSUMING:

1- They’ve been on Fin long enough to seriously experience major extensive sides
2- That PFS is completely “in your head bro” as some people claim

For me personally, what i can tell you is that theres 2 side effects that i had that really worry me and lead me to believe that its simply more than just a mere placebo/nocebo effect.

- Watery Semen
- Penis Desensitization

These two were really the final straw for me. The 2nd one especially is unlike anything ive really felt before, its a humiliating and emasculating feeling.

Thankfully ive only ingested 3mg of Fin in my system. I hope to have a safe recovery. Bloodwork getting done in mid Jan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 11134 and Deleted member 9890
I keep saying that if you are on TRT already fin should be safe

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and EmilKing
I am getting blood work done in mid Jan. If I get prescribed TRT, i am happy to hop back on fin

• +1
Reactions: DrMaze
I am getting blood work done in mid Jan. If I get prescribed TRT, i am happy to hop back on fin

yeah thats the right move, if you want to do complete blood work check out this video

Probably not necessary but just to be safe

Wouldnt that be worse? More T=More DHT=More Hairloss. So fin wouldnt be as effective.

And if its given for low T symptoms taking fin would maybe make the issue worse. Not sure about this case.

yeah thats the right move, if you want to do complete blood work check out this video

Probably not necessary but just to be safe

Yup i watch Derek pretty often.
I am getting all the tests he recommends however he says to get the most accurate results, the lab should only conduct the test using "high-performance liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS-MS)." rather than what the usual T blood test method is.

He says most labs dont offer this and only certain private ones do. Unfortunately I have no way of controlling which method my lab uses so I am assuming its the "less accurate" one but at least it something. Also my country doesn't offer those advanced methods of testing I think

• +1
Wouldnt that be worse? More T=More DHT=More Hairloss. So fin wouldnt be as effective.

And if its given for low T symptoms taking fin would maybe make the issue worse. Not sure about this case.
To me I think its pretty obvious that going on TRT WITHOUT FIN would absolutely wreck havoc on your hair especially if you have MPB.

I went on a mini cycle of Rad-140. Definitely experienced increased shedding

Almost everyone that I know and have seen didnt have any fin sides on trt

DHT is an andro hormone (makes you more masculine), fin basically suppressed that, on TRT yes you probably should have higher DHT but almost everyone needs fin on trt or he will start to lose hair more rapidly.

Messing with hormones is not that straightforward but if you start with TRT and have already high test, adding fin shouldn't change much, it's all theoretical but honestly nobody that is on trt and fin had sides that I know or heard of, so fin while on trt should be a really safe option

If you dont do blood test or have alreaady low test and andro hormone to begin with and jump on fin it might mess you up, but you never know because everybody could respond differently

• +1
Reactions: EmilKing
Yup i watch Derek pretty often.
I am getting all the tests he recommends however he says to get the most accurate results, the lab should only conduct the test using "high-performance liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS-MS)." rather than what the usual T blood test method is.

He says most labs dont offer this and only certain private ones do. Unfortunately I have no way of controlling which method my lab uses so I am assuming its the "less accurate" one but at least it something. Also my country doesn't offer those advanced methods of testing I think

yeah I also contacted clinics here and nobody knows what that stuff even is, if you are in the US I recommend doing what he says, otherwise go with the normal test, you should be fine anyways

Basically like eating 3 impossible whoppers daily for 1 year

Why don't you blast roids?

DHT is an andro hormone (makes you more masculine), fin basically suppressed that, on TRT yes you probably should have higher DHT but almost everyone needs fin on trt or he will start to lose hair more rapidly.

Messing with hormones is not that straightforward but if you start with TRT and have already high test, adding fin shouldn't change much, it's all theoretical but honestly nobody that is on trt and fin had sides that I know or heard of, so fin while on trt should be a really safe option

If you dont do blood test or have alreaady low test and andro hormone to begin with and jump on fin it might mess you up, but you never know because everybody could respond differently
THIS.:redpill:
I hopped on Fin for 2 weeks without getting bloods done first. Even doing so while having mild Low T symptoms pre Fin.

BIG BIG Mistake... I noticed actual physical sides really quickly within the first week. Worst ones being watery semen, ED, and desensitivity in penis all of which i didnt have before.

I now quit fin immediately and will be awaiting my test in 3 weeks. Hopefully i didnt fuck up my hormone levels too much.

• +1
THIS.:redpill:
I hopped on Fin for 2 weeks without getting bloods done first. Even doing so while having mild Low T symptoms pre Fin.

BIG BIG Mistake... I noticed actual physical sides really quickly within the first week. Worst ones being watery semen, ED, and desensitivity in penis all of which i didnt have before.

I now quit fin immediately and will be awaiting my test in 3 weeks. Hopefully i didnt fuck up my hormone levels too much.

You should be fine bro, if you are under 30-35 and I read you used only 3g till now.

Get test next month to make sure, thats the right way

• +1
Reactions: EmilKing

I mean it would cause fin to be less effective because there is a higher amount of DHT destroying your hair follicles. And people with low T taking it to counter sides also dont see a benefit because then maybe they will see sides. But there is nothing is prove the second case because fin side effects are random and I dont think correlate with T levels.
To me I think its pretty obvious that going on TRT WITHOUT FIN would absolutely wreck havoc on your hair especially if you have MPB.

I went on a mini cycle of Rad-140. Definitely experienced increased shedding
Yea, I meant ppl taking TRT for low T.

Why don't you blast roids?
Scared to go bald and scared to fuck with my hormones further. Dont want to be reliant on artificial hormones all my life.

Its bad right now but i bet it can still get worse