How much do clothes halo?

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
Can you cover up your subhumanity with a sense of style? Or do you need to have some basic genetic predisposition to begin with. I remember a girl having a crush on me when I had my emo phase, but said I was kinda ugly on the other hand.

Me on the other hand cannot imagine being attracted to a unattractive girl, no matter the amount of fakeup.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1347 and Steve bachall
Very little. Just wear normal well fitting clothes.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, RichardSpencel, Amnesia and 2 others
  1. Be attractive
  2. Dont be unattractive

Thats it

The rest is COPE

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, RichardSpencel, JellyBelly and 9 others
dont wanna look too much like a tryhard

jfl @ subhumans rocking full designer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, xz90, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Well prob IRL 0.25-0.5 points, but it can also go into negative

If your atleast average and have 10/10 style it can actually halo a decent amount/make you stand out in a good way. But for most people it wont do that much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SirHiss
I wore 3 layers today: t shirt, shirt and sweater and I looked really dom. Gonna do this until I die from heat exhaustion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 656 and RichardSpencel
no shirt for your face

It's not about wearing designer shit but it actually matters what kind of clothes you wear.
For example I have really thin wrists and narrow shoulders so wearing a thick hoodie makes me look better in comparison to me wearing a tight t shirt.

No fitting shirt for your bug eyes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RichardSpencel, fobos and GenericChad1444
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lorsss, RichardSpencel and dogtown
Clothes can halo you if you're already attractive, just like everything else.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Extra Chromosome
On a serious note.

From my research, they can be used to manipulate people. i.e allowed going into the server room because you had a fake badge and wore a suit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Unmasked, JellyBelly and 3 others
On a serious note.

From my research, they can be used to manipulate people. i.e allowed going into the server room because you had a fake badge and wore a suit.
What should I wear to manipulate women into sucking my cock

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 656, RichardSpencel, Deusmaximus and 1 other person
What should I wear to manipulate women into sucking my cock
There are clothes for your job. Not for your looks.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel and fobos
On a serious note.

+1 on this, common tactic in sales is to wear a tie because it seems like you know your shit.

Clothes are a big halo on situations that you might benefit from them, on day to day occasions dressing good won't be a bad thing but dont expect to have women trying to rape you.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Extra Chromosome
+1 on this, common tactic in sales is to wear a tie because it seems like you know your shit.

Clothes are a big halo on situations that you might benefit from them, on day to day occasions dressing good won't be a bad thing but dont expect to have women trying to rape you.
Yup. I expected you to know them because you were involved in the 2012-2014 scene of blackhat-type forums.

To a certain extent, have to at least be a 4/10 though.

well fitting clothes can be a very good halo if you're at least decent looking to begin with

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
I actually thought about it and disagree

There are some clothes that absolutely make me look even more subhuman

And even though Chad looks good in anything, good clothes halo without a doubt.

But I am talking about clothes like jeans, sports pants, hoodies, shirts/tshirts, etc., not elegant or office or fashionable or whatever they are called clothes like suits or jackets, etc

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Just wear something that fits.

Very little. Just wear normal well fitting clothes.
Well prob IRL 0.25-0.5 points, but it can also go into negative
Clothes can halo you if you're already attractive, just like everything else.
well fitting clothes can be a very good halo if you're at least decent looking to begin with

Interesting... so you've reached a consensus that you need to be baseline-attractive enough for haloing with fashion to even work. But in my situation a girl had a crush on me (I've heard it from many people at HS, and she always initiated eye-contact with me in the hallways) but then after a while (I always ignored her tho) she 'retracted' and claimed I was actually pretty uggo, mocked my nose, and her friend remarked that apart from my smile I'm nothing special . What did girls mean by this?

Interesting... most of you agree that there needs baseline-attractive to begin with in order to haloing by style to even work. But in my situation a girl had a crush on me (I've heard it from many people at HS, and she always initiated eye-contact with me in the hallways) but then after a while (I always ignored her tho) she 'retracted' and claimed I was actually pretty uggo, mocked my nose, and her friend remarked that apart from my smile I'm nothing special . What did girls mean by this?

They lied to you or you turned ugly they probaly thought it was funny to mock the school loser

• Woah
Reactions: Lil_KINJA
Interesting... so you've reached a consensus that you need to be baseline-attractive enough for haloing with fashion to even work. But in my situation a girl had a crush on me (I've heard it from many people at HS, and she always initiated eye-contact with me in the hallways) but then after a while (I always ignored her tho) she 'retracted' and claimed I was actually pretty uggo, mocked my nose, and her friend remarked that apart from my smile I'm nothing special . What did girls mean by this?
I don't know cause theres a lot of situations. Many girls reject to get their value up aswell, or theres so many reasons we can't tell

• +1
Reactions: Lil_KINJA
They lied to you or you turned ugly they probaly thought it was funny to mock the school loser

Doubt. In HS girls will do shit like that to dudes that aren't interested because they are bitter.

Clothemaxxing is a meme.

A self-respecting looksmaxxer would rather invest in plastic surgery than the clothes / perfume / expensive accessories cope.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly