How much do peptides really increase HGH/igf-1?

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
@Madness you seem to be an expert on this stuff tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Just take hgh? I’m on it rn

@Madness
@Extra Chromosome

found this cycle:
MOD GRF 3x100mcg/daily
IGF-1 LR3 100-150mcg/daily(4 weeks cycle)
Ipamorelin 300mcg/daily (12 weeks cycle)
from here
also a mild AI + overdosing vit E(nukes prolactin levels)

obviously i have no idea about these peptides so i need some questions answered:

-how are you supposed to cycle all this year round?
-how much increase in HGH/igf-1 should i expect at 20?

@Madness
@Extra Chromosome

found this cycle:
MOD GRF 3x100mcg/daily
IGF-1 LR3 100-150mcg/daily(4 weeks cycle)
Ipamorelin 300mcg/daily (12 weeks cycle)
from here
also a mild AI + overdosing vit E(nukes prolactin levels)

obviously i have no idea about these peptides so i need some questions answered:

-how are you supposed to cycle all this year round?
-how much increase in HGH/igf-1 should i expect at 20?
Why is there an aromatase inhibitor in there? There's no androgens that can convert into estrogen in that cycle. If anything an AI would be contraindicated because some research indicates they reduce IGF-1 levels.

Most relevant, are you looking into this stuff for height increases or body composition?

Last edited:
Why is there an aromatase inhibitor in there? There's no androgens that can convert into estrogen in that cycle. If anything an AI would be contraindicated because some research indicates they reduce IGF-1 levels.

Most relevant, are you looking into this stuff for height increases or body composition?
ipamorelin increases prolactin levels a lot
and keeping estrogen low leads to more free t, higher test/estrogen ratios anyways, which is good if you want dimorphic growth

i want it for body and skull growth tbh

I used them a long time ago and found them completely useless. With peptides you have to time your meals as they blunt the GH release. Just get real growth hormone. It's not that expensive. 5 IU 5-7x a week will probably run you 200-300 USD a month. Pharma is more expensive ofc. Don't expect any growth out of HGH alone. You need anabolic steroids for that in combination with the HGH. On it's own it's kind of useless

I used them a long time ago and found them completely useless. With peptides you have to time your meals as they blunt the GH release. Just get real growth hormone. It's not that expensive. 5 IU 5-7x a week will probably run you 200-300 USD a month. Pharma is more expensive ofc. Don't expect any growth out of HGH alone. You need anabolic steroids for that in combination with the HGH. On it's own it's kind of useless
how does 5IU compare with let's say your growth hormone at 15?

how does 5IU compare with let's say your growth hormone at 15?

It's not that high at 15 anymore. Not sure about the ius as it's the total amount they produce per day.

human-growth-hormone-decline-chart.jpg

For treatment of growth failure caused by growth hormone deficiency:
  • Children—Dose is based on body weight and must be determined by your doctor. The usual total weekly dose is 0.3 milligram (mg) per kilogram (kg) (0.136 mg per pound) of body weight. This is divided into smaller doses and usually is injected under the skin, but may be injected into a muscle as determined by your doctor.
1 mg of somatropin corresponds to 3 IU.

50kg body weight = 50*0.3*3=45 IU weekly is the treatment dosage. They do use a lot but these numbers are for children aged 4-13.

The cycle you mentioned above looks great but where are you going to find real igf-1 lr3 in high enough doses without going broke in a few days?

What are your goals with the stack + how old are you?

You will get height growth on med grade HGH if your bones haven’t fused.

\
The cycle you mentioned above looks great but where are you going to find real igf-1 lr3 in high enough doses without going broke in a few days?

What are your goals with the stack + how old are you?
get a thicker skull
maybe thicker hands and feet
unlikely to get height tbh.

20yo

\

get a thicker skull
maybe thicker hands and feet
unlikely to get height tbh.

20yo
for your purpose, I would try blasting 5-10+ uis of HGH. ace labs has good stuff for a good price

for your purpose, I would try blasting 5-10+ uis of HGH. ace labs has good stuff for a good price
brutal tbh.

Do the peptides not even raise hgh by 30-50%?
most of the jaw/brow growth in boys happens between 15-17 yo
when the HGH levels are just 50 higher than at 20.

high HGH high androgens + androgen receptor sensitivity should stimulate growth right?

• +1
Reactions: Madness
brutal tbh.

Do the peptides not even raise hgh by 30-50%?
most of the jaw/brow growth in boys happens between 15-17 yo
when the HGH levels are just 50 higher than at 20.

high HGH high androgens + androgen receptor sensitivity should stimulate growth right?
The peptides raise hgh by a lot tbh but you might even save money running hgh. Ace labs is real

The peptides raise hgh by a lot tbh but you might even save money running hgh. Ace labs is real

Do you know if purplepandalabs is legit?

grf and ghrp are petides

77c7f ORIG ay4mzs 4b

You will get height growth on med grade HGH if your bones haven’t fused.

Lol I used them for bodybuilding. HGH only makes children taller. 13 and younger.

Lol I used them for bodybuilding. HGH only makes children taller. 13 and younger.
Pharma grade can increase height if growth plates aren't closed