how much do you guys score on this narcist test?

TraumatisedOgre

TraumatisedOgre

Doomed
Time online
72d 15h 11m
Thats not how narcisissm works. Its bred through genetics and environment.

Not recieving positive attention from parents is one of the primary factors narcissm is bred.
I understand that. I meant that I'm usually narcy when it comes to things I'm good at but cause I'm not good at many things I don't have the opportunities to be narcy. For example, I'm good at soccer, so I love to brag and I feel superior, but I'm ugly so I can't be narcy about my looks.

Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

Brb making bad decisions
Time online
19d 16h 11m
hate it i also hate rating someone i only say your good things instead of bad things but i can read people easily
Interesting. I usually like to stir up the relationship with some honesty, then mix up some lies filled truths and then send them on a totally fake reality limbo. It's like making a pot really.

Do you see people as toys?

BigBoy

BigBoy

Wasted My Youth
Time online
66d 13h 44m
I understand that. I meant that I'm usually narcy when it comes to things I'm good at but cause I'm not good at many things I don't have the opportunities to be narcy. For example, I'm good at soccer, so I love to brag and I feel superior, but I'm ugly so I can't be narcy about my looks.
You might be a covert narcisst then lol. I doubt youre narcy tho.
Interesting. I usually like to stir up the relationship with some honesty, then mix up some lies filled truths and then send them on a totally fake reality limbo. It's like making a pot really.

Do you see people as toys?
Yea actually. People look fake to me like npcs.

I think about manipulating people but when the time comes for me to do it I can't I feel bad for them. But when I feel bad for people its not emotionally bad more like intellectually if that makes sense?

Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

Brb making bad decisions
Time online
19d 16h 11m

I think about manipulating people but when the time comes for me to do it I can't I feel bad for them. But when I feel bad for people its not emotionally bad more like intellectually if that makes sense?
I just feel like they deserve their predicament, and I move on. Nowadays I want to fuck with social engineering tbh, it seems to be way less time consuming and makes the job easy.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Wasted My Youth
Time online
66d 13h 44m
I just feel like they deserve their predicament, and I move on. Nowadays I want to fuck with social engineering tbh, it seems to be way less time consuming and makes the job easy.
I wish I could do the same but I feel bad. I have some narcy/socio traits but I doubt I have the condition bc of the weird second thoughts I have.

TraumatisedOgre

TraumatisedOgre

Doomed
Time online
72d 15h 11m
You might be a covert narcisst then lol. I doubt youre narcy tho.

I have empathy so I don't think I'm narcy. I don't like using people and I feel kinda bad if I ever get thoughts of doing something that could hurt someone. I'm high inhib af.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

I don't think Elliot gave consent for this thread
Time online
124d 53m
Your avi and posting style makes me think you're not narcy at all jfl
Well if I wasn't narcy i wouldnt want to be a 6ft2 7psl 9 inches dick body maxed fag with irresistible charm, extremly knowledgeable, rich, and maybe even famous if you ask.

TraumatisedOgre

TraumatisedOgre

Doomed
Time online
72d 15h 11m
Well if I wasn't narcy i wouldnt want to be a 6ft2 7psl 9 inches dick body maxed fag with irresistible charm, extremly knowledgeable, rich, and maybe even famous if you ask.
I dream of being a god too tbh tbh. Your avi makes me think you're some innocent girl. Jfl at avi halos.

Patrick Baitman

Patrick Baitman

Brb making bad decisions
Time online
19d 16h 11m
I wish I could do the same but I feel bad. I have some narcy/socio traits but I doubt I have the condition bc of the weird second thoughts I have.
Sucks to be you lmao.

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

I don't think Elliot gave consent for this thread
Time online
124d 53m
EasternRightWinger15

EasternRightWinger15

Elementalist
Time online
32d 19h 33m
11, but shit test tbh

Arkantos

Arkantos

Arkantos
Time online
58d 18h 11m
I'm not sure

Danish_Retard

Danish_Retard

yuyevon stan account
Time online
28d 13h 22m
1593614688454.png

Damn
It's over for me

I even took answers to make myself seem more narcy ngl tbh jfl

Seppukucel

Seppukucel

Amateur
Time online
2d 18h 49m
I got 22 last time I took it

Dr Shekelberg

Dr Shekelberg

Lover of Abo women
Time online
67d 3h 57m
0 because I am a selfless and likeable beast

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)