How much does face shape change after puberty?

J

JawGuyFatFaceGuy

Fatcel Skinnyfat
Seen a pic of me when i was around 11-12 my hair was full and face was much more narrow (in a good way) now im Skinnyfat and my face looks so Fat and wide face also my hair is very thin and receded. My question is (im 23 btw) is it possible to get the same narrow face that i had around 10 years ago or does puberty change it completly? i guess i was 15% bodyfat now i think 30 to 35%.

I was a subhuman in puberty and Im still subhuman now

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4577, SPFromNY914 and 12 others
Lose weight fat fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914, ScratchDiske221, Deleted member 7125 and 5 others
Not that much tbh. Your face just looks more childish during puberty

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and goat2x
Just log off and lose weight that's it you retard

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and inceletto
Not much now lose weight

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You need to get lean asap, your hyoid looks shit too try to keep correct tongue posture
Ok thing is im 75kg at 5"10 and i look like that im skinny fat right? How much kg should i dropp? is this hypoid thing coming from wrong tongue posture?

Ok thing is im 75kg at 5"10 and i look like that im skinny fat right? How much kg should i dropp? is this hypoid thing coming from wrong tongue posture?
Could be bad tongue posture or just bad genetics, get to 12% bf

• +1
Its better to be 55 kg skinny and 12% bf then looking like this fat at 75kg right?

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
Also when i told a friend im 75kg he told me i look like 90 kg (from the face)

Mandible keeps on growing until 21 for males.

• +1
14 year oldscalling themselves recessed subhumans is insane. I look like a different person from when I was 14 (3 years ago) with the same exact haircut.

it changes a bit especially if you have high gh. my brother looks like an ogre now, he had much less robust features 20 years ago

• +1
Seen a pic of me when i was around 11-12 my hair was full and face was much more narrow (in a good way) now im Skinnyfat and my face looks so Fat and wide face also my hair is very thin and receded. My question is (im 23 btw) is it possible to get the same narrow face that i had around 10 years ago or does puberty change it completly? i guess i was 15% bodyfat now i think 30 to 35%.
I hate people like you man, out here wasting threads when people legit are recessed and have much worse problems facially. GO Watch a Dwayne Johnson Motivational Video, COME UP WITH A WORKOUT PLAN AND DIET, AND GO DO IT❗🤬

• +1
Puberty changes it loads.

@Syobevoli had a really got transformation from 17 to 24 in bones

• +1