How much does height boost psl rating?

D

Deleted member 5830

Iron
Let's say someone is a normie but instead of being 5'9 they're 6'0+ how much does that boost them up on the scale?

• +1
Reactions: 000
PSL rating is only for face tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, randomvanish, Deleted member 11143 and 20 others
Boost your SMV not your PSL tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602, randomvanish, Deleted member 11143 and 13 others
Let's say someone is a normie but instead of being 5'9 they're 6'0+ how much does that boost them up on the scale?

put it this way if i was 6ft instead of 5'9 I would be a legit 7/10

if you have a model face but you are a manlet and suddenly become 6'3 then obviously you go from 4/10 to 9/10
For normies, every 2-3 inches is 1/10 in SMV until you reach 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, WadlowMaxxing and 6’1cel
a 4/10 is bumped to 5/10 if hes above 6’1 imo
this works much better irl than on tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
if you have a model face but you are a manlet and suddenly become 6'3 then obviously you go from 4/10 to 9/10
For normies, every 2-3 inches is 1/10 in SMV until you reach 6'2
4/10 with a model face?
Only 9 with model face and 6'3?
Wtf are you saying

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
PSL is for face only, SMV is your overall attractiveness and is not measured on a scale. SMV is face + body (height and frame) + MS.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Deleted member 5830
It's my personal opinion Height > Face, but most users here wouldn't agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and WadlowMaxxing
PSL is for face only, SMV is your overall attractiveness and is not measured on a scale. SMV is face + body (height and frame) + MS.
was just wondering cause when i got my ratings i didnt know if they also included my height in those ratings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
It's my personal opinion Height > Face, but most users here wouldn't agree
if that's the case I might be more attractive girls than I think unless 6'1 is still short but i have a friend who slays and is 5'9 he just has a good face and shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mehman, Wallenberg, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
if that's the case I might be more attractive girls than I think unless 6'1 is still short but i have a friend who slays and is 5'9 he just has a good face and shit
Of course height won't save u if you look terrible, except it can. Google Marko Jaric. Your friend probably slays short girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
was just wondering cause when i got my ratings i didnt know if they also included my height in those ratings
tbh my best suggestion to you would be just to softmax. Fix acne and posture, maybe darken eyebrows if u want to, and get out of this site before you catch brain aids from it. You have slayer potential esp considering pheno + height.
Or if you do want to stay here do it but you need to stay very neurotypical irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5830
Of course height won't save u if you look terrible, except it can. Google Marko Jaric. Your friend probably slays short girls
i wouldnt say i look terrible based on the ratings I got on here as well as truerate and reddit rating sites, on reddit got an average of 5.5 /10 from truerate and accurately rate me not gonna include r/rateme ratings cause they're only subjective on there not objective.

• +1
tbh my best suggestion to you would be just to softmax. Fix acne and posture, maybe darken eyebrows if u want to, and get out of this site before you catch brain aids from it. You have slayer potential esp considering pheno + height.
Or if you do want to stay here do it but you need to stay very neurotypical irl.
tbh i just come here for entertainment and perspective just wanted to see what people had to say if you get what i mean, and ngl my skin was clear as shit a few months ago but i look better now than i did then cause my jaw got a bit better.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
i wouldnt say i look terrible based on the ratings I got on here as well as truerate and reddit rating sites, on reddit got an average of 5.5 /10 from truerate and accurately rate me not gonna include r/rateme ratings cause they're only subjective on there not objective.
You in your avi?

• +1
yes, if you go on my profile you can see more pics. Idk if I'm being dumb making my own face my avi on here or not
Just don't say any offensive shit and ur good

• +1
yes, if you go on my profile you can see more pics. Idk if I'm being dumb making my own face my avi on here or not
youre pretty gl ngl, 5 psl

• +1
2 inches more height would give me an insane increase in SMV

i’m 5’8. the taller you get, the less SMV you gain from getting taller

If you add height into PSL I’d say 5’9 to 6’3 is +0.65 PSL

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
0 its just face lmao

\
thanks, it's kinda funny cause i used to look like this like a year and a half ago (april 2019) considering making an ascension post ngl
View attachment 758521
I am really curious...I am not sure how you ascended but anything is possible jfl

If we take an bit above average face: PSL 4.5, the difference between 6ft and 6ft3 is huge. The latter height would put you to mid-tier Chadlite level at least..

height alone will maybe give you 1 smv points max (unless the bitch has a thing for height). height is a massive halo when you combine with frame and/or muscles its insane how hard that can ascend you.

pretty significantly in my expirence

5ft10-6ft4 is worth like 0.5psl

• +1
Reactions: mehman
GJ from utter subhuman to HTN mirin
took a long break but i am now at 13% body fat according to the wrestling fat checks not sure whether it is true or not but i do look better plus got my ideal hair length back too

This is incorrect. A manlet with a model face is better than 4/10. You overrated height and underrate face. A manlet with a model face slays a lot. The guy in my avatar is like 5'7", do you think he is like 5/10 or 6/10 lol?

Face > height > body.

• +1
This is incorrect. A manlet with a model face is better than 4/10. You overrated height and underrate face. A manlet with a model face slays a lot. The guy in my avatar is like 5'7", do you think he is like 5/10 or 6/10 lol?

Face > height > body.
based

It'll increase your masculinity & sex appeal, not PSL

It'll increase your masculinity & sex appeal, not PSL
yeah realize that psl isnt some irl rating shit lol i dont think many people really use psl except on these forums anyways