[Serious] How much does it cost to get a face surgery.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Honestly you look high T as fuck, but not really in a good way. Like caveman tier FWHR and strong brow. Your mouth area and nose is the worst part of your face, too wide & upturned, respectively. They can fix that, it's soft tissue work so it's cheaper than actually fixing your bones. Like about 5K. But you are really dumb/stubborn and would rather accept defeat than work with what you have, that's your biggest thing preventing you from ascending.
I don't have that money. I'm unemployed living with overbearing mother
Yup

Scarface

Scarface

High class thugmaxxing pretty boy ogre
I don't have that money. I'm unemployed living with overbearing mother
Yup
How desperate are you to actually go through with this shit? If you're handy with the flathead screwdriver and bent hacksaw blades you could steal expensive stereos from ricer cars (ones older than '98) or something. I mean that's what most high T low IQ dudes in my country resort to when they need cash. Go out every other night for a few weeks and you could scrape together a grand or two no problem.

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Knowledgable
I doubt any surgery could fix your face. At most, you would go from ugly to below average or average if lucky
I doubt any surgery could fix your face. At most, you would go from ugly to below average or average if lucky

Felix97

Felix97

honestcel
Tbh your face is fine, but what you do with it is the main issue here. Taking into account your weird face expressions (nasal & mouth area) and body language you seem to be a friendless weirdo whos most likely socially retarded. Anyone who‘s NT with a healthy social circle could easily get girlfriends with your bones.

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

male feminst trying to looksmax
look kiddo; there are ppl who born with extreme facial deformities who go through countless surgeries thru their entire lives to look even something close to you,yet they find happiness in their own reality.and here you are acting like a 12 year old girl who appreciates nothing in life and you are not even fucking ugly.its your defeatist mentality and non appreciative mindset that fucks you up.go ahead and get all the surgeries,wish all the best for you but it will just be a mask that hides your low self esteem and a person who doesnt have a tiny bit of respect for himself.
just my two cents
:bluepill:

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Yea

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Honestly you look high T as fuck, but not really in a good way. Like caveman tier FWHR and strong brow. Your mouth area and nose is the worst part of your face, too wide & upturned, respectively. They can fix that, it's soft tissue work so it's cheaper than actually fixing your bones. Like about 5K. But you are really dumb/stubborn and would rather accept defeat than work with what you have, that's your biggest thing preventing you from ascending.
How can I get 5k for surgery. Food and shitty apartments and car insurance is not cheap

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Enthusiast
You need to do something with you're lips. Lip surgeries are the cheapest so You're Lucky. You're probably recesed so genio is an option. I'm not sure what you can do with you're eyea

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
You need to do something with you're lips. Lip surgeries are the cheapest so You're Lucky. You're probably recesed so genio is an option. I'm not sure what you can do with you're eyea
I think I would need a total surgery. Or after it's over
I think I would need a total surgery. Or after it's over
I'm not sure what's wrong with my eye area but I do know it's bad. My entire face is disgusting

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
I am damned

LM4sixten

LM4sixten

virgin
Do full lip reconstruction, should cost like 1.5k.
Then fix your style, hygiene, social skills and fucking retarded mindset.
Surgery wont help you with crying like a pathetic girl.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels
Do full lip reconstruction, should cost like 1.5k.
Then fix your style, hygiene, social skills and fucking retarded mindset.
Surgery wont help you with crying like a pathetic girl.
I am retarded. I am unable to make 1.5k

AdamLanza

AdamLanza

Trainee
look kiddo; there are ppl who born with extreme facial deformities who go through countless surgeries thru their entire lives to look even something close to you,yet they find happiness in their own reality.and here you are acting like a 12 year old girl who appreciates nothing in life and you are not even fucking ugly.its your defeatist mentality and non appreciative mindset that fucks you up.go ahead and get all the surgeries,wish all the best for you but it will just be a mask that hides your low self esteem and a person who doesnt have a tiny bit of respect for himself.
just my two cents
real

@OP first of all fucking shave that 14y/o manlet beard.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)