How much does it cost to get a face surgery.

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)
I am obviously hideous and deformed. Grotesque really. And no matter how many people try to lie to me it doesn't change the fact that I am hideous. And no workout or life style change will make my face look normal.

Last edited:
Why don't you do a simple google search for your surgery of choice? What's your aim here?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Ethnicsmatter and Zeta ascended
Why don't you do a simple google search for your surgery of choice? What's your aim here?
I don't know. All I know is I'm disgustingly deformed. I would look better if I was all burnt up or hit by a car than I do now and if you say otherwise you're a cuck

Just type in the average cost of "BLANK" surgery into google
I don't know. All I know is I'm disgustingly deformed. I would look better if I was all burnt up or hit by a car than I do now and if you say otherwise you're a cuck
Find whatever flaws and fix them. Easy as that

Just type in the average cost of "BLANK" surgery into google

Find whatever flaws and fix them. Easy as that
Oh s*** I could never afford this

So are you still looking for the answer on how to use google search to find the surgery you're looking for? Or do you not care about that anymore?

So are you still looking for the answer on how to use google search to find the surgery you're looking for? Or do you not care about that anymore?
No I looked it up it could cost thousands upon thousands of dollars

If you are not able to find such information by yourself, then your face is the last of your concerns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joyride, Pendejo, LM4sixten and 10 others
never seen someone look down on themselves and act like a bitch as you.you literally made yourself believe you are that bad lmao.i dont even feel sorry for you

• +1
Reactions: kramer and Scarface
  • +1
Reactions: william, make_it_to_the_top, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
never seen someone look down on themselves and act like a bitch as you.you literally made yourself believe you are that bad lmao.i dont even feel sorry for you
I am I'm terrible

Just rob a bank to get the money you have nothing to lose bro

• +1
Reactions: kramer and SikKunt
you genuinely are fucking retarded to think 6 measely months at the gym can fix a face like that, you must be brain-damaged or an elaborate troll, I refuse to believe anything else. Decent haircut? Muh better glasses? Muh just squint 24/7? Muh normie tier?

What about his craniofacoai deformity and recession? What about his philtrum? His nose tip?? Big forehead???

yeah bro, just go to the gym and all of those will just be disregarded bc muh muscles will just wet jb pussys!!!!

fag

you did not make a effort you retard
I will NOT do anything illicit

No I looked it up it could cost thousands upon thousands of dollars
That is the whole point of surgery. It is may be for good or bad, since you need a top surgeon to make sure they don't mess up your face even more.
Comments like these should get deleted. They don't help the OP at all.

• +1
Reactions: ugly_man
look kiddo; there are ppl who born with extreme facial deformities who go through countless surgeries thru their entire lives to look even something close to you,yet they find happiness in their own reality.and here you are acting like a 12 year old girl who appreciates nothing in life and you are not even fucking ugly.its your defeatist mentality and non appreciative mindset that fucks you up.go ahead and get all the surgeries,wish all the best for you but it will just be a mask that hides your low self esteem and a person who doesnt have a tiny bit of respect for himself.
just my two cents

• +1
Reactions: AdamLanza, Mateusz74, kramer and 7 others
look kiddo; there are ppl who born with extreme facial deformities who go through countless surgeries thru their entire lives to look even something close to you,yet they find happiness in their own reality.and here you are acting like a 12 year old girl who appreciates nothing in life and you are not even fucking ugly.its your defeatist mentality and non appreciative mindset that fucks you up.go ahead and get all the surgeries,wish all the best for you but it will just be a mask that hides your low self esteem and a person who doesnt have a tiny bit of respect for himself.
just my two cents
listen.
This guy is on this site to looksmax. If he wanted to stay the way he is he can easily do that. Why be on this site if you make such pessimistic comments.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
just my two cents
high iq

Find good copes would be my advice.
You can have a good life despite being an incel.
Getting so many surgeries will ruin your life. 2 surgeries should always be enough.
To afford them you need to moneymax first. It's hard to do that when you're depressed.

Fatass.
Literally 30 percent bodyfat and you claim you "Aren't fat"
Find good copes would be my advice.
You can have a good life despite being an incel.
Getting so many surgeries will ruin your life. 2 surgeries should always be enough.
To afford them you need to moneymax first. It's hard to do that when you're depressed.
It's not about the amount but the cost and how different you look. Ideally you want to still look like yourself but more attractive.

Fatass.
Literally 30 percent bodyfat and you claim you "Aren't fat"

It's not about the amount but the cost and how different you look. Ideally you want to still look like yourself but more attractive.
Even if I lose the way it still doesn't fix my transsexual down syndrome quasimoto face

Even if I lose the way it still doesn't fix my transsexual down syndrome quasimoto face
Don't know till you tried. My face bloats at above 15% bodyfat and I've been maintaining 12% on bulks. Skinny is easy.
Also even if you are average BMI your face ca still bloat.
There was a dude on reddit who was 130 pounds and 5'9 and bloated, when I'm 140 and 5'8 and lean.

True. Losing body fat will not improve your looks at all.
Looking ugly is not as bad as looking dumb and you look kinda dumb tbh, no offense.
I've noticed that the lip area makes people look high IQ/low IQ so you should focus on that. You need a lip lift and fillers.

• +1
Obviously I look dumb and ugly.
True. Losing body fat will not improve your looks at all.
Looking ugly is not as bad as looking dumb and you look kinda dumb tbh, no offense.
I've noticed that the lip area makes people look high IQ/low IQ so you should focus on that. You need a lip lift and fillers.
my lips are gross but are they too fat or too small
Bye

Last edited:
If you had as much agency as you had time making this retarded thread you’d already have an answer.

I can tell it’s over for you already.

I am obviously hideous and deformed. Grotesque really. And no matter how many people try to lie to me it doesn't change the fact that I am hideous. And no workout or life style change will make my face look normal.
View attachment 77358
how the fuck can we rate you if you show a 10 cm distant selfie, with lens distortion and eyes looking down?
have a picture taken by someone else and make a new thread

how the fuck can we rate you if you show a 10 cm distant selfie, with lens distortion and eyes looking down?
have a picture taken by someone else and make a new thread

Attachments

• 85f6fe5e135a4a54b12446feb9f28b6c_A.jpeg
    85f6fe5e135a4a54b12446feb9f28b6c_A.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 72
Is that dried up cum on your lips?

Either way rope op

there is a website for you in that case. called incels.is
I was banned
I was banned
I was banned
But yea 80% incels mog me
Me from two years ago

It's over

It's over

No but I am hideous and always will be
I don't know how my parents could live with themselves knowing they created such an hideous child lol

Last edited:
I reapeat, we can't rate a person's face with a selfie, because selfies have a big lens distorsion.
furthermore if you continue looking down, we can't rate your eye area

Me from two years ago. It's over
I reapeat, we can't rate a person's face with a selfie, because selfies have a big lens distorsion.
furthermore if you continue looking down, we can't rate your eye area
Please don't lie and say I can ascend
Please don't lie and say I can ascend

Last edited:
Honestly you look high T as fuck, but not really in a good way. Like caveman tier FWHR and strong brow. Your mouth area and nose is the worst part of your face, too wide & upturned, respectively. They can fix that, it's soft tissue work so it's cheaper than actually fixing your bones. Like about 5K. But you are really dumb/stubborn and would rather accept defeat than work with what you have, that's your biggest thing preventing you from ascending.

• +1
Reactions: Eclipse
Honestly you look high T as fuck, but not really in a good way. Like caveman tier FWHR and strong brow. Your mouth area and nose is the worst part of your face, too wide & upturned, respectively. They can fix that, it's soft tissue work so it's cheaper than actually fixing your bones. Like about 5K. But you are really dumb/stubborn and would rather accept defeat than work with what you have, that's your biggest thing preventing you from ascending.
I don't have that money. I'm unemployed living with overbearing mother
Yup

I don't have that money. I'm unemployed living with overbearing mother
Yup
How desperate are you to actually go through with this shit? If you're handy with the flathead screwdriver and bent hacksaw blades you could steal expensive stereos from ricer cars (ones older than '98) or something. I mean that's what most high T low IQ dudes in my country resort to when they need cash. Go out every other night for a few weeks and you could scrape together a grand or two no problem.

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx
I doubt any surgery could fix your face. At most, you would go from ugly to below average or average if lucky
I doubt any surgery could fix your face. At most, you would go from ugly to below average or average if lucky

Tbh your face is fine, but what you do with it is the main issue here. Taking into account your weird face expressions (nasal & mouth area) and body language you seem to be a friendless weirdo whos most likely socially retarded. Anyone who‘s NT with a healthy social circle could easily get girlfriends with your bones.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ugly_man and LowTierNormie
just my two cents
:bluepill:

• +1
Yea

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
How can I get 5k for surgery. Food and shitty apartments and car insurance is not cheap

You need to do something with you're lips. Lip surgeries are the cheapest so You're Lucky. You're probably recesed so genio is an option. I'm not sure what you can do with you're eyea

You need to do something with you're lips. Lip surgeries are the cheapest so You're Lucky. You're probably recesed so genio is an option. I'm not sure what you can do with you're eyea
I think I would need a total surgery. Or after it's over
I think I would need a total surgery. Or after it's over
I'm not sure what's wrong with my eye area but I do know it's bad. My entire face is disgusting

I am damned

Do full lip reconstruction, should cost like 1.5k.
Then fix your style, hygiene, social skills and fucking retarded mindset.
Surgery wont help you with crying like a pathetic girl.

Do full lip reconstruction, should cost like 1.5k.
Then fix your style, hygiene, social skills and fucking retarded mindset.
Surgery wont help you with crying like a pathetic girl.
I am retarded. I am unable to make 1.5k

just my two cents

real

@OP first of all fucking shave that 14y/o manlet beard.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel