How much does mse or marpe cost? Where to get it?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
and can I get it with an already 50mm palate?

@AtomicBlackPill69 @goat2x

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
it was 400 dollars for me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 000 and Copemaxxing
no, you won't get it with a 50mm palate, at that length, you would probably have trouble getting it cleared as a cosmetic procedure for the following reason:

you really don't need this, trust me this could actually hurt your looks when you are already very well developed. overkill for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Copemaxxing
no, you won't get it with a 50mm palate, at that length, you would probably have trouble getting it cleared as a cosmetic procedure for the following reason:

you really don't need this, trust me this could actually hurt your looks when you are already very well developed. overkill for you
I have a good palate doesnt mean anything. My maxilla is retruded and excessivly ccw rotated. I need forward grotwh immediantly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
I have a good palate doesnt mean anything. My maxilla is retruded and excessivly ccw rotated. I need forward grotwh immediantly
with a 50mm palate your only option would be to get it as a cosmetic procedure, in which case it would be several thousand dollars. idk where you live, do you have a specific ortho/maxfac in mind?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing

i actually have a narrow airway and palate so will me getting this for functional and cosmetic reasons mess up my face?

with a 50mm palate your only option would be to get it as a cosmetic procedure, in which case it would be several thousand dollars. idk where you live, do you have a specific ortho/maxfac in mind?
I dont have a specific ortho in mind. I really dont need mse for my palate but I need it for attaching the facemask which will give me forward growth

• +1
i actually have a narrow airway and palate so will me getting this for functional and cosmetic reasons mess up my face?
No? You should benefit the most from it. I'm in the same situation, I'm seeing an ENT next week to prove I have very narrow nasal airways, after that, I'll try to get MSE as a medical procedure (IMW is something like 39/41 I forget the exact number).

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
No? You should benefit the most from it. I'm in the same situation, I'm seeing an ENT next week to prove I have very narrow nasal airways, after that, I'll try to get MSE as a medical procedure (IMW is something like 39/41 I forget the exact number).
will the results for functional reasons be as good as the one for cosmetic?

I dont have a specific ortho in mind. I really dont need mse for my palate but I need it for attaching the facemask which will give me forward growth
Then just build a facepuller

Ik bone-anchored facepulling, in theory, is the most effective way to facepull, but trust me I just looked back at your pics and I think further lateral expansion of your maxilla would not end well. You won't find someone who will install MSE just for FM use.

• +1
will the results for functional reasons be as good as the one for cosmetic?
yes, if not better
MSE was not designed with improving facial aesthetics in mind

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Then just build a facepuller

Ik bone-anchored facepulling, in theory, is the most effective way to facepull, but trust me I just looked back at your pics and I think further lateral expansion of your maxilla would not end well. You won't find someone who will install MSE just for FM use.
Yes I know I wanted to build nelsons non bone anchored facepuller but I have doubts if it will work tbh. Will it work? And If yes how many mms of forward growth will I gain?

• +1
  • JFL
Yes I know I wanted to build nelsons non bone anchored facepuller but I have doubts if it will work tbh. Will it work? And If yes how many mms of forward growth will I gain?
no one really knows, but in theory it should work. Worth trying, it would be 50x times cheaper than MSE + FM, and 50x easier to access/build. @nelson weren't you making an updated version of the dowden appliance?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Copemaxxing
no one really knows, but in theory it should work. Worth trying, it would be 50x times cheaper than MSE + FM, and 50x easier to access/build. @nelson weren't you making an updated version of the dowden appliance?
i just want to get the maximum of forward growth before bimax Tbh. I am such a weird case. My skull is mesocheplalic but still have short face syndrome. Most sfs patients are brachycephalic. Here is a example of someone who exactly has the same problem as me DA0D2C08 FA3A 4F2A 98CC F9C9D2C6C397

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
i just want to get the maximum of forward growth before bimax Tbh. I am such a weird case. My skull is mesocheplalic but still have short face syndrome. Most sfs patients are brachycephalic. Here is a example of someone who exactly has the same problem as meView attachment 569230
If you are truly that serious then just get bimax and be done with it, although even that could fuck with your face, idk I haven't seen a side profile of you. If you truly think that you could get cleared for bimax citing medical reasons, then sure by all means focus on facepulling with a facepuller, with maybe getting a bimax in the future.
Do you think you look like the before pics of the guy? I don't even think you need looksmaxing, if you can't slay it's not bc of your looks. Then again, I haven't seen your side profile so I wouldn't know for sure.

• +1
If you are truly that serious then just get bimax and be done with it, although even that could fuck with your face, idk I haven't seen a side profile of you. If you truly think that you could get cleared for bimax citing medical reasons, then sure by all means focus on facepulling with a facepuller, with maybe getting a bimax in the future.
Do you think you look like the before pics of the guy? I don't even think you need looksmaxing, if you can't slay it's not bc of your looks. Then again, I haven't seen your side profile so I wouldn't know for sure.
So I can fraud not looking weird if I let my jaw relaxed,but as soon as I bite I look like his before pics. Also my occlusal plane is negative it makes my teeth not visible while smiling. B2AB9891 DEED 40ED A931 591346F4D917

• +1
So I can fraud not looking weird if I let my jaw relaxed,but as soon as I bite I look like his before pics. Also my occlusal plane is negative it makes my teeth not visible while smiling. View attachment 569248
Bimax with CW rotation, then, if you can get it
you could try nelson's facepuller atm, but MSE would just set you back in money and hurt your looks, and would probably give you more issues with your teeth and their occlusion

• +1
Bimax with CW rotation, then, if you can get it
you could try nelson's facepuller atm, but MSE would just set you back in money and hurt your looks, and would probably give you more issues with your teeth and their occlusion
Why is upward growth so praised here? I have a lot upward growth and I think it sucks ngl,slight vertical length is good

• +1
Why is upward growth so praised here? I have a lot upward growth and I think it sucks ngl,slight vertical length is good
because long midface is arguably a death sentence, a short maxilla is usually something that correlates with good looks. You look good yourself, some people would see your issue as minor and not worth fixing. But if you want to fix it, then do it

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Copemaxxing
lmfao my mse should get me to 41 from 33 the ortho said she might put a normal palate expander after my MSE is done while the sutures are still open

lmfao my mse should get me to 41 from 33 the ortho said she might put a normal palate expander after my MSE is done while the sutures are still open
Ngl seems like ur ortho is a load of donkey Shit. Why the fuck do u need a normal palate expander when u have a god tier bone borne expander. If she’s gonna expand more than 8mm, why did she buy the 8mm expander? Seems like she’s tryna kike her way out. It is a general rule to never pull on the teeth when handling expansion when you can pull on bone instead. Also did she even mention she was gonna give you the dome procedure? How did u not know in preparation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Ngl seems like ur ortho is a load of donkey Shit. Why the fuck do u need a normal palate expander when u have a god tier bone borne expander. If she’s gonna expand more than 8mm, why did she buy the 8mm expander? Seems like she’s tryna kike her way out. It is a general rule to never pull on the teeth when handling expansion when you can pull on bone instead. Also did she even mention she was gonna give you the dome procedure? How did u not know in preparation
I made a mistake it was normal cortiscomy and I have noticed my cheek bones having a bit more of a 3d look , she bough the 8 mm expander because my teeth were crowded ? There was some confusion due to the language barrier i am fine with 8 mm now that the sutures are open il be able to mew too and it will actually have an effect right ?

Yes I am vid will be soon

• +1
and can I get it with an already 50mm palate?

@AtomicBlackPill69 @goat2x
A 50mm palate is fucking huge and there is no way you want MSE with a palate that large. If you want foward growth bimax/lefort proccedures will be more suitable.

• +1