How much does side profile and 3/4 view matter to women?

L

lilhorizontal32

Equinox
Been speaking to a surgeon who is telling me about improvements to the side profile vs frontal and it got me thinking - how much does each matter

Personally I dont really care what a woman looks like from the side or 3/4ths view. My rating is pretty much based on the front

So if a guy looks 10/10 from the front
A93b208286ecbbc90e75494fbb3ac2c3

and then like this from the side:
Mouth breathing2222orthotropics2222mike mew2222mewing2222looks theory2222facial growth2222plas

what do you think women would rate this guy

and yeah I get that your side profile determines to a large extent what you look like from the front BUT hypothetically ofc

and also how much does the 3/4ths view matter (I heard it determines what you look like in motion)

personally I'd say front is 80-85% of looks but interested to hear what you guys think

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 12150
Front's pretty much everything. Everyone's beloved Meeks looks recessed from side

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 4797, WadlowMaxxing and 5 others
front and 3/4 is more important than side profile imo.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 4797, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
they say front and 3/4ths is most important cause nobody really notices the side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28275, Deleted member 4797, lilhorizontal32 and 1 other person
Everything matters, for a good frontal you need ideal bone structure and development(forward growth). You can fraud in photos but irl you NEED a good side profile to have a good frontal and overall be an attractive male.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12758, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 6403
Front's pretty much everything. Everyone's beloved Meeks looks recessed from side
he isn't recessed jfl, he just has a typical african weak chin which looks even weaker because his zygos is fucking massive.
he still looks good in 3/4 and frauded sides.

• +1
Reactions: court monarch777, Deleted member 2205, animo123 and 4 others
As long as it's not noticeably bad I don't really think side profile matters.

he isn't recessed jfl, he just has a typical african weak chin which looks even weaker because his zygos is fucking massive.
he still looks good in 3/4 and frauded sides.
It looks weak cuz bimax protrusion

No one is gonna look like that from the front if that's their side profile.

JFL at thinking side profile doesn't affect the front.

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 6403
Been speaking to a surgeon who is telling me about improvements to the side profile vs frontal and it got me thinking - how much does each matter

Personally I dont really care what a woman looks like from the side or 3/4ths view. My rating is pretty much based on the front

So if a guy looks 10/10 from the front
View attachment 1001772

and then like this from the side:
View attachment 1001777

what do you think women would rate this guy

and yeah I get that your side profile determines to a large extent what you look like from the front BUT hypothetically ofc

and also how much does the 3/4ths view matter (I heard it determines what you look like in motion)

personally I'd say front is 80-85% of looks but interested to hear what you guys think
side profile is an idictator of the full profile but side profile doesn't matter, if u look good from the front that's all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Descargue96 and lilhorizontal32
recessed

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12758
Younes Bendjima looks incredible and he has a shitty side profile like Meeks does

kourtney-kardashian-younes-spl-ftr.jpg

younes-bendjima-pic.png

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 12758 and 2 others