How much does wearing glasses detract from your looks?

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
Say on a PSL 1-10 scale. 1 point? 2 points? Half a point?

I want to know if contacts are worth the hassle. They're a fucking pain in the ass to put in for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
If your lower third looks good they may increase your looks because it makes your face more symmetrical
And you are that HOT NERDDDDD

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel, Deleted member 6401, Fucked in the head and 1 other person
If you get the right frame it can make you look better lol.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and Deleted member 6401
glasses might fuck up your nose

• +1
I would say 1 point. So if you are a 6 wearing glasses, you are potentially a 7. So I guess removing glassess can have an increase on your looks score from 0 to 1

It can go the other way also in some bizarre circumstance, where wearing glasses can INCREASE your score from 0 to 1, if not more.

• +1
Depends on the symmetry of your face and the frame of your glasses.
People have told me that I look better WITH glasses. Probably because I have an asymmetrical face and small close set eyes, basically a horrible eye area that can be covered up with my glasses a bit.
If you are good looking, glasses might make you 1 point lower though.

• +1
If your lower third looks good they may increase your looks because it makes your face more symmetrical
And you are that HOT NERDDDDD
Exactly if you are handsome they can give you niche appeal to le quirky nerd gurlz XD

• +1
Screenshot 20180905 001839 Google

Glasses make him look better lol, his eyes are a bit too far apart, and his forhead is a bit distracting without them

• +1
glasses fuck up your eye area in my experience, they caused DEEP dark circles which i imagine even the spoon trick won't work @Nibba

coming from a person who wears them, if you have upper eyelid exposure glasses can help take that look away or a wide forehead.

imo invest in improving your eye area ASAP because contacts > glasses
i would be a slayer if it werent for my eye area i even have the deep set eyes ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
A LOT.

Don't know what you guys are talking about.

I get a completely different ( better) reaction when I wear contacts instead of glasses.

It's like night and day

• +1
It will improve your looks of your eyes are bad.
Like that grotesque Casey Neistat on YouTube I want to vomit everytime I see his face in a recommended.

• +1