How much facial fat can one lose?

F

FMLplus

Banned
I know it depends on bone mass and genetical fat storage, but does anyone have a rough estimate ?

depends on the person

Don't waste your time estimating this. Just lose weight ! Start today !
After i lost over 30 pounds my face improved drastically. Face may not store as much fat as the belly, but the extra fat that it does store - ruin the face.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, LowTierNormie and Pendejo
if you were fat when you were young, you will probably have stubborn fat within your face that you cant remove without surgery.

whearas someone that was skinny when young wouldnt have that stubborn fat.

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
if you were fat when you were young, you will probably have stubborn fat within your face that you cant remove without surgery.

how young u talking about? if i was skinny when i was 6-8 then got fat till 13-14 i still have the stubborn fat?

The only way to know is to get lean and see how much fat you have on your face when abs start showing up

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
its really just genetics

my cousin is like +-30% bodyfat and his face is lean af, u can see his zygos and masseter

elab?

why would a fat person keep his fatface after getting lean?

elab?

why would a fat person keep his fatface after getting lean?

when you get fat your body creates fat cells, when you lose weight those fat cells shrink, you cant remove those fat cells tho.

thats why a lipo works for it.

when you get fat your body creates fat cells, when you lose weight those fat cells shrink, you cant remove those fat cells tho.

thats why a lipo works for it.
From what I recall, your body doesn't create fat cells. It just filla them with whatever fat is made of. Losing and gaining fat is just your body filling or emptying those cells.