How much frauding can you get away with on Tinder Pics?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Think about it. If you fraud a little, the girl will get dressed up and head on the date willing to fuck you, so as long as you're not ugly she'll still bang right? Obviously you can't pretend to be Gandy, but a little frauding to get a Tinder match can't hurt no?

Yeh just make sure your tinder pics are NT as well. Its all well and good being able to fraud your pics in autistic poses in your basement with optimum lighting. But you need to take frauded pics in an NT setting as well, such as a nightclub or a group photo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, SexyMofo and BlackPillChad
Yeh just make sure your tinder pics are NT as well. Its all well and good being able to fraud your pics in autistic poses in your basement with optimum lighting. But you need to take frauded pics in an NT setting as well, such as a nightclub or a group photo.

LOL I should just fake a group photo LMAO. It's not like the whore is ever gonna find out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 1680
Does the girl even care about "NT" pics if you look like a Chad? Seriously, why would she?

Yes, I used to do it and it worked well, first impression matters a lot, so frauding a bit the pic is actually good thing

Yes, I used to do it and it worked well, first impression matters a lot, so frauding a bit the pic is actually good thing

"used to" why not anymore?

Here's what i do and it works perfectly , i fraud all my pictures BUT i say that im 6'2 instead of 6'4 ( which is my real height ) , so what happens is that girls dont end up getting disappointed because even thou im uglier thn they thought, im also taller , so it balances out nicely.

• +1
Reactions: Alvik and kota
Here's what i do and it works perfectly , i fraud all my pictures BUT i say that im 6'2 instead of 6'4 ( which is my real height ) , so what happens is that girls dont end up getting disappointed because even thou im uglier thn they thought, im also taller , so it balances out nicely.

I'm planning on height frauding from 6 foot to 6'3 using Nike Air Max and lifts, legit or no?

I'm planning on height frauding from 6 foot to 6'3 using Nike Air Max and lifts, legit or no?
Ofc its legit , every man should fraud since girls do it too , you gotta keep up, i usually dont do it because it just starts to get really bothersome to move arround past 6'4, but once in a while i do fraud. Buy shoes here https://www.chamaripashoes.com.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Ofc its legit , every man should fraud since girls do it too , you gotta keep up, i usually dont do it because it just starts to get really bothersome to move arround past 6'4, but once in a while i do fraud. Buy shoes here https://www.chamaripashoes.com.

I already got some Nike Air Max as well as lifts/insoles. But I'll keep those in mind.

Think about it. If you fraud a little, the girl will get dressed up and head on the date willing to fuck you, so as long as you're not ugly she'll still bang right? Obviously you can't pretend to be Gandy, but a little frauding to get a Tinder match can't hurt no?
I know you from incels.is, so basically its over from you. No amount of frauding can help you

I know you from incels.is, so basically its over from you. No amount of frauding can help you

Chads.co*
when morphing your tinder photos, you need to find the equilibrium between increased attractiveness and frequency of swipes and inability to discern a difference when they see you in real life.

Yup, need to experiment big time

Only if you amog the entire group

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies