How much growth do I have left and what ways can I improve it to maximize my potential?

Grey

Grey

Iron
I stand at 5'8 and I'm 17 turnings 18 in august. Now I know 5'8 isn't a bad height at all I'm not really complaining too much about it I live in the states also. I just want to maximize my height because there could be something I could do to improve it is all I'm saying. So my mom is 5'6 and my dad is 5'8 I don't know when he stopped growing can't ask him because he passed from cancer last month. I've been 5'7 since I was around 12-13 in middle school and I recently got my height measured like last august so I grew an inch either from junior to senior or senior year so I don't think my plates are closed just yet. And if this matters I started puberty around 12 or 13 years of age armpit hair,pubes,voice cracks. Thanks for any and all suggestions

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5694, PubertyMaxxer, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 13 others
usually what your fathers height is what you get most of the times
i think its over

I think you’re done

Sorry but you're probably mostly done.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
I stand at 5'8 and I'm 17 turnings 18 in august. Now I know 5'8 isn't a bad height at all I'm not really complaining too much about it I live in the states also. I just want to maximize my height because there could be something I could do to improve it is all I'm saying. So my mom is 5'6 and my dad is 5'8 I don't know when he stopped growing can't ask him because he passed from cancer last month. I've been 5'7 since I was around 12-13 in middle school and I recently got my height measured like last august so I grew an inch either from junior to senior or senior year so I don't think my plates are closed just yet. And if this matters I started puberty around 12 or 13 years of age armpit hair,pubes,voice cracks. Thanks for any and all suggestions
If you're still in puberty, then take GH and AI. You could probably become 5'9.5 or 5'10, which is way better then 5'8 if you're attractive. But for me I am 5'8.5 at 15, Father is a Polish 6'3 ft giant, meanwhile mom is a 5'3.5 ft nubian queen. Sorry, but it's over for you unless you heightmax or just have a pretty face and fraud your height in doc martins.

(Side note, isn't it a bit weird this guy barely grew during puberty?)
11: 5'0 ft
12: 5'4 ft
13: 5'6 ft
14: 5'8.5
15: currently still 5'8.5 ft. Probably gonna max out to 5'11 Brad Pitt masterrace

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257, DutchPrettyBoy, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
Hold up lemme just get out my crystal ball and look into the future

• +1
Reactions: averagemog, HighIQcel and Normieville
its over, you were 5'7 at 12 and you're 5'8 at 18, 99% chance ur done growing
but of course you should just go to a doctor and ask for an x ray of ur growth plates to check, instead of asking on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
You inherit you moms height, not your dads

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bechadish and yang
What products would you recommend and how long would I have to take them to get an effect

i think you're done growing bro. my condolences to you.

If you're still in puberty, then take GH and AI. You could probably become 5'9.5 or 5'10, which is way better then 5'8 if you're attractive. But for me I am 5'8.5 at 15, Father is a Polish 6'3 ft giant, meanwhile mom is a 5'3.5 ft nubian queen. Sorry, but it's over for you unless you heightmax or just have a pretty face and fraud your height in doc martins.

(Side note, isn't it a bit weird this guy barely grew during puberty?)
11: 5'0 ft
12: 5'4 ft
13: 5'6 ft
14: 5'8.5
15: currently still 5'8.5 ft. Probably gonna max out to 5'11 Brad Pitt masterrace

Do this. Don’t think about it, just do it.

Fucking brutal
But id you have 9/10 face then you can slay

5'8 is bad. Wear 1 inch lifts

5'8 is a very bad height mate

If you're legit 5'8 barefoot it's not great but it's not over tier. From the sounds of things you are okay with your height, which is good because this site hasn't poisoned your mind and given you height dysphoria yet.

If you want to maxx height then wear shoes that are fashionable with at the very least +2cm naturally (get airmax if young, 720s give 4.1cm for example) and then add lifts up to 2 inches added height.

depending on your pubertal state, you could probably grow.

you'd need a hefty dose of GH though..

usually what your fathers height is what you get most of the times
i think its over
cope, im already 5 inches taller than my father and im precited at 6'2 which means if i let my growth go normally without drugs ill be 9 inches taller than my father.

cope, im already 5 inches taller than my father and im precited at 6'2 which means if i let my growth go normally without drugs ill be 9 inches taller than my father.
I said usually dickhead, I know genetic recombination exists

I said usually dickhead, I know genetic recombination exists
not even a usually, all my friends are at least 3-4 inch taller than their dad wtf do u mean genetic recombination.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
not even a usually, all my friends are at least 3-4 inch taller than their dad
Damn, my friends are 1 inch less or 1 inch more or the same height as their dads, but their dads are like 6'2 and 5'11 to 6'3 even so I guess it adds up

Damn, my friends are 1 inch less or 1 inch more or the same height as their dads, but their dads are like 6'2 and 5'11 to 6'3 even so I guess it adds up
yeh it's not genetic recombination, i just got lucky with my 60=80 percent genetic inheritance just like my sister, and I have lived a very good, nutritious and active life which makes up for the rest of the 20-40%, until i made the decision to take drugs to change up the factors my genes regulate