How much height 4psl guy need to mog 6psl guy who is 5'11?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
No amount of height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 2012, hebbewem and 1 other person
Fatslavicbatlossusinsoup.png

psl 4 guy need to be 7‘11 and millionair

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Pietrosiek
5'5"

• JFL
Reactions: sloopnoob
not possible to mog at any height

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and MandibularCel
6'4 and a good body. Everyone loves a good body.
Babe55

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and MandibularCel
Yes but face is more imortant

Over
Yes, of course, but if you think a skinny shortish guy with just a good face can mog a absolute machine of a man 6'4 with broad shoulders, you're wrong. Height is actually so important, that some women are not even going to give a chance to very handsome guys because of their lack of height. Even Tom Cruise gets made fun of occasionally even though he has one of the most chad face of all times.

Yes, of course, but if you think a skinny shortish guy with just a good face can mog a absolute machine of a man 6'4 with broad shoulders, you're wrong. Height is actually so important, that some women are not even going to give a chance to very handsome guys because of their lack of height. Even Tom Cruise gets made fun of occasionally even though he has one of the most chad face of all times.
I saw mamy manlets doing Well Becouse of face. I saw talfags doing Well too but they never were ugly.

You can't "mog" someone taller than you.

He might be more attractive but he will look like a bitch when next to the 6'4" guy.

5'11 passes 99% of girls minimum height requirement quite easily. And after the minimum requirement is met face is much more important and there is a huge difference between 4psl and 6psl.

There's only one scenario where I can imagine the 4psl guy mogging with height. If the girl herself is over 6ft and she wants an even taller guy. So if the 4psl guy is like 6'6 she will probably choose him.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Pietrosiek