Reactions: AcneScars
vwxfxvmvkhwz.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj, Deleted member 8165 and 8 others
1-1 and a half inch for mine which are advertised as 2"

Everyone who knows you irl will comment "bro,U get taller?"

It's insane how much better random strangers will treat you and will give you BDD and you'll never be able to wear normal shoes again,kinda like a guy who does steroids and then just keeps blasting because he feels small.

I want to get the 4" ones for job interviews/dates/gym/when I'm sleeping

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6538, UltimateMan and 5 others

It's insane how much better random strangers will treat you and will give you BDD and you'll never be able to wear normal shoes again,kinda like a guy who does steroids and then just keeps blasting because he feels small.

nigga
4" will have you looking like amnesia JFL
but holy shit that much of a difference is noticeable even after 1.5 inches? fucking insane tbh
did you order shoes bigger than your normal size to be able to fit the lifts in or?

• Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel

True. I can’t wear normal shoes ever again. Luckily I can tell people that I’ve grown since I’m still 17, but it sucks if I take my shoes off. Don’t want to get exposed jfl.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
How tall you are?

How much of height you fraud when you go outside? IM 175.50cm AND i just wear 5cm boots thats make me 180cm tall. Here in Finland a lot of youngster are slightly above 180cm. SO it does not feel bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
no guys
i meant like a single shoelift
Amazon product ASIN B01GM5LS3Elike this for example

how much does it ACTUALLY add, bc i heard the height added isn't as advertised
its very good, i only use the base slip on insole, easily best thing ive bought for looksmaxxing cus its instant and it makes a huge difference in confidence and also height

No shoelift for your 5'8.5 xd

Depends of what product your buying but those Amazon ones look fine. Wearing Chelsea boots and soles inside them which in total adds ~2.0 inches. It makes a huge difference for confidence and temporary makes you feel like an actual human.

honestly IMO if you have other good traits you can just admit you wear them. if you already mog everyone, you just mog them more now

How tall are you with lifts?
Serious question

How much of height you fraud when you go outside? IM 175.50cm AND i just wear 5cm boots thats make me 180cm tall. Here in Finland a lot of youngster are slightly above 180cm. SO it does not feel bad.
I haven't frauded in a while, but I'm trying to again. I had a pair of boots that added 2 inches to my height when I was younger and shorter at 5' 7", which made me 5' 9".

Now that I'm 174cm, I will fraud 2 inches (5cm) with shoelifts. Plan to go to 179cm and that's it. More is entering dangerous territory.

2 inches at most, before it gets unrealistic

3 inches including the shoes is the most you can fraud without looking extremely comical

• +1

True. I always wear my lifts.

I'm got used to being just under 6'4 (6'1.5 barefoot) and feel weird without them.

My shoes give 1.2 inch and so do my lifts

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Its dependant on ur own height. After 6ft you can fraud 5 inches lift

After 5ft10 4 inches

5ft75ft9 i recommend máximum 3 inches.

U gotta keep an eye on ur frame... so it looks good. U can pm me i can give good lift advice.

• +1
this guys legit. listen to him and not some curry on an internet forum

• Love it

Relatable. I got to a point i would even sleep with lifts jfl. Never ever would i go back to being a midget

• JFL
2 inches at most, before it gets unrealistic

3 inches including the shoes is the most you can fraud without looking extremely comical
amensia frauds 4 and it looks realistic
img_1068-jpg.954210

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
Am I the only one here that thinks this looks fucking comical? JFL
No. I mean i wont say comicial, just noticeable. His leg keep getting thinner to a point that clearly indicates where his ankle is, so u can tell smth is up.

Shorts is a no go with lifts tbh.

• +1
Am I the only one here that thinks this looks fucking comical? JFL
Dude try AirForce 1. It's legit the most NT shoe there is and it gives 1.2 inch. Put an insole inside and you easily have like 2.5 extra inches of height that don't look suspicious at all.

Most normie shoes add around 0.75 inch while you get 2.5 without looking comical

It's also hard to walk in those 4-inch shoes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 9699 and WadlowMaxxing
amensia frauds 4 and it looks realistic
img_1068-jpg.954210
These would be extremely good to wear in a dark and crowded nightclub where no one will notice your footwear anyways.

It also wouldn't hurt to get shoulder pads because your frame will start to look comical at such a height.

In before aspies here unironically start wearing actual football shoulder pads irl :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6963, Copeful and 1 other person
Just wear Airmax 720s and there is no need for shoe lifts + they are comfortable as fuck. I don't remember the exact measurements but I think they add around 4-5 cm so that's around 1.5-1.9 inches.
Sure 4 inches of extra height might look good but the moment you take them off in front of bitches, you are fucked.

Getting lifts was one of the best softmaxxes I've done. I feel handicapped if I go outside without them. My 2 inch ones add about 1.5 inches in height.

You can choose. I got about an inch. That plus my Nike’s gets me to 5’8”. Human status achieved.

This is the best video on youtube to show what the right shoe lift can do

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 3328