How much height is gained from good posture

S

ShortMulatto

Bronze
Could I gain a half inch if improved my posture? My current morning height is 5’9 and 5’8 1/2 at night and I want to get my evening height to 5’9

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Like half an inch. Absolutely no one stands with perfect posture because you Look autistic. Either get LL surgery or stop coping

You could probably gain half an inch maybe an inch even if your posture is bad, look at pics of bad posture online and compare to yourself

I had pretty bad posture, I managed to kinda fix it and I barely gained half an inch.
You should be able to gain half an inch but only if your posture is already pretty bad.

depends on how tall you are & what your height is
someone who's already tall but has shit posture can gain an inch pretty easily, if you're short then don't hope for much aka:
Either get LL surgery or stop coping

I had pretty bad posture, I managed to kinda fix it and I barely gained half an inch.
You should be able to gain half an inch but only if your posture is already pretty bad.
Rob from celebheights proved he gained 0.7cm despite his posture not even being that bad to begin with.

around an inch, possibly even two, really depends on how bad your posture already is, also depends on how well hydrated your spine cartilage is at that moment