How much ice are you using for hoodingmaxxing trick?

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
I dont know if I am using enough.

I take about 16 cubes in a big cold water bowl but I never get to a point where it hurts I can easy be 5 min or longer under water.

When I use one raw icecube on myeyes it does indeed hurt

I take about 16 cubes in a big cold water bowl but I never get to a point where it hurts I can easy be 5 min or longer under water.

Dunno, I just use ice pack for 30 mins while watching the office

I actually use ice cubes directly on my skin, although I know @NoBonezForMoanz doesnt recommend it for good reasons. why I do it though is because I am afraid not to lose my undereye fat otherwise.
I use two ice "cubes" ( having an elongated shape to help cover most of the upper eye/ brow ridge area ). Though I had a hard time at first coping with the cold, now I can easily last three minutes with the ice.

Just use an ice bar bro. Ice cubes will take too much time.

I actually use ice cubes directly on my skin, although I know @NoBonezForMoanz doesnt recommend it for good reasons. why I do it though is because I am afraid not to lose my undereye fat otherwise.
I use two ice "cubes" ( having an elongated shape to help cover most of the upper eye/ brow ridge area ). Though I had a hard time at first coping with the cold, now I can easily last three minutes with the ice.
why doesnt he recommend it

why doesnt he recommend it
Because, like you said, it can't make contact with all the skin in that area. I often have to move the ice bar because i feel that it doesn't touch everything. Another reason is that the whole cryolipolysis process is more "natural" if the whole face take part to it.

wtf is an ice bar
93B7341C CE0C 45F9 B5A3 4900F476664E

don’t know what it is called but I use this jfl

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
Just ice cubes in the water won't do much, gotta put it in the fridge aswell if you want it uncomfortably cold
But yeah different methods work aswell if you see progress with it, maybe even better if you can hold it for longer periods of time that way, haven't done any comparison tho

get a giant gel ice pack like this and slam it into ur face

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz