How much looksmax browsing is too much?

Posmo

Posmo

Deo Volente
Looksmaxing oneself to max potential is a healthy goal, IMO. I think posting pics in the Rating section and getting valuable advice from third parties is a great feature of the forum.

But after you have read the wiki, familiarized yourself with the lookism/looksmax (is there a word for it yet) vocabulary and axioms, and perhaps posted your pic for advice, is browsing the forums helpful?

There's a certain acuity that comes with the knowledge here, a hypersensitivity to people's attractiveness. I think frequent browsing here encourages everyone further along that path. Do you guys think this is healthy? Does it interfere with personal interactions too much, or does it give just the right context needed to see things clearly?

good talk

i have developed schizophrenia, bdd, aspergers, autism, narcissism, bipolar, borderline, and anxiety from having 14k posts

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 5048, Enlil and 13 others
No, get out before it's too late.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, WBC323 and rydofx
Gives a view of reality, I feel more in touch with the truth now (though I’ve always sort of been blackpilled since I was fat/overweight my entire life) this knowledge is great because looks are the most important thing in life and we have the knowledge to know what makes us look good and in turn what to change to make us on top (hence why you see users not wanting blackpill/looksmaxing to spread) which tbh I agree with, if everyone starts looksmaxxing then women’s standards are just going to go up and up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Question 1: Is it productive?

If you take whatever you get from this site, be it motivation, knowledge and so on, and use it in a productive manner, then we can say its productive use of your time to browse here. Its likely that the threshold for when its stops being actually productive is probably pretty low. Maybe an hour a week.

Question 2: Is it mentally healthy?

Everyone is different, but its likely that if you are of substandard genetics, pining over aesthetics will never be a healthy activity. If you can detach yourself from it all, and view looksmax as a very interesting view into one of the most fundamental things about humanity, and how incredible it is how few people who actually realize this, then its not any more harming than discussing any other topics like history or fishing.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and Posmo
i have developed schizophrenia, bdd, aspergers, autism, narcissism, bipolar, borderline, and anxiety from having 14k posts
Me too.

I'm now also a racist, a sexist, a misogynist and an anti-semite.

This forum is poison. Looksmaxxing is poison. Stay FAR away from this godforsaken shithole. It will ruin your life like it did mine.

:feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Deleted member 2846
Don't you have a gf currently? Has it affected your relationship at all?

A quarter of my amount is way too much. I spend 6 hours per day here minimum.

Looksmaxing oneself to max potential is a healthy goal, IMO. I think posting pics in the Rating section and getting valuable advice from third parties is a great feature of the forum.

But after you have read the wiki, familiarized yourself with the lookism/looksmax (is there a word for it yet) vocabulary and axioms, and perhaps posted your pic for advice, is browsing the forums helpful?

There's a certain acuity that comes with the knowledge here, a hypersensitivity to people's attractiveness. I think frequent browsing here encourages everyone further along that path. Do you guys think this is healthy? Does it interfere with personal interactions too much, or does it give just the right context needed to see things clearly?

good talk

Face it - looks is a big part of health.

Healthy = more attractive as what's inside effects your outside - most lookism advice following good hygiene, skincare, supplementing with anti-oxidants, vitamins, getting good diet, cardio, weightlifting all effects your physical health in a positive way.

Better physical health means better mental health as all your health choices with what you do with your body directly impact your brain

Better looks -> better feeling about yourself so better mental health as well

Ok so at the start you will get fucking depressed realizing the blackpill and how subhuman you are but as you slowly work on things, well then:

Better physical health -> better mental health + looks. Better looks -> better mental health

Of course, this depends on how bad your starting point is - a very bad starting point will mean this process will be much longer. Idk, just my thoughts - I feel a lot more confident after being blackpilled + combined with learning game

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Posmo, Norwooder and 2 others
Don't you have a gf currently? Has it affected your relationship at all?
yeah i do. not really tbh. it’s very hard to be a romantic in a relationship tbh. and u need to be kinda bluepilled sometimes which is also a bit hard when u hold blackpilled views on women lol

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Get the fuck out of this shithole once you've set your objectives and started working towards them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Posmo and Hepatologyscribe
Face it - looks is a big part of health.

Didn't know Meeks was not only extremely goodlooking but also insightful and intelligent. It truly is all about the face.

JK but good post there broski

Tbh i feel like its my family here and i lurk like 10 hours daily reading what others wrotd.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and Zoneator
no man, not healthy.

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
I go on everyday despite already having the information I need to ascend. Too much.

There is never enough, never stop.

As long as you're improving and not entering uncanny valley/ken doll land.

If you have the time, resources and money, keep maxing.

Edit: Fucking misread your post. lawl.

good shit

I think the forum has different impacts on people with different levels of attractiveness/genetics/etc., but generally I think @Zdeweilx hit it home with the set objectives and bounce idea.

@dohbeep is probably representative of many other members here, they have the info they need but visit often. It might be a decent idea, like @Linoob suggests, to keep up on current trends/new drugs/new surgeries/looksmaxs etc while maxing.

That said, I'm in my late 20s and the blackpill was a delayed release for me. I never experienced the type of desolation that seems to creep around on these forums from the 'subhumans'. That cesspool aspect looks like the least productive part of the forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, Linoob and Zdeweilx
good shit

I think the forum has different impacts on people with different levels of attractiveness/genetics/etc., but generally I think @Zdeweilx hit it home with the set objectives and bounce idea.

@dohbeep is probably representative of many other members here, they have the info they need but visit often. It might be a decent idea, like @Linoob suggests, to keep up on current trends/new drugs/new surgeries/looksmaxs etc while maxing.

That said, I'm in my late 20s and the blackpill was a delayed release for me. I never experienced the type of desolation that seems to creep around on these forums from the 'subhumans'. That cesspool aspect looks like the least productive part of the forum.

Great insight

Browse through the top of all time of every forum sub category except ratings for 10 pages

Then browse the top threads of the week once a week

That is basically all

Any more than that and youre addicted and it doesnt help

Ever since I joined this site
I can’t keep it off my mind. I even look at this in school it has taken over my life

It's like the Lord of the rings ring once you see it you can't get rid of it

Not really, idk why i keep doing it...