How much money did you spend on looksmaxing?

TheLordMadness

TheLordMadness

There’s no peace
Title

I have spent something like 11-12k € till now lol, include surgery (ortognatich), gymaxing, skinmaxing, chlotesmaxing and other stuff

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, ascension and Zeta ascended
About 500 Euro only.
Braces, palate expander, facepuller and Accutane got covered by health insurance.

Ive spend around 2k with gym, useless waste, i could hqve done 3 surgeries with that money

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
About $1500 on gym, supplements, clothes, sarms, hairloss prevention drugs, gym equipment and etc

wait your surgery only costed 12k? 13,359.95 USD , WTF? I talked to a surgeon in Spain, was seriously considering him, but he was like 34k in Euros. Which doesn't include flight and hotel. that did include Hospital stay though but still. that was only like 3.5k Euros.

Nothing rn cuz bimax was free

But soon it will be 3-5k for rhino.

like only 100$ rip, most of which my grandmother paid for

May I eventually have money for surgeries, please Gandy, bless me.

Nothing really yet but I wanna contact Taban for some type of eye surgery at some point, hopefully I won’t be needing to spend over $10k all in (hotel, flight, procedure, etc). Gym is free but I spend $60 a month for MMA training, don’t buy any supplements yet.

wait your surgery only costed 12k? 13,359.95 USD , WTF? I talked to a surgeon in Spain, was seriously considering him, but he was like 34k in Euros. Which doesn't include flight and hotel. that did include Hospital stay though but still. that was only like 3.5k Euros.

Choose another aurgeon
Nothing really yet but I wanna contact Taban for some type of eye surgery at some point, hopefully I won’t be needing to spend over $10k all in (hotel, flight, procedure, etc). Gym is free but I spend $60 a month for MMA training, don’t buy any supplements yet.

Not a looksmaxxer

I did find a surgeon in the US but they were around 28k, but that's everything (except Genio/implant). I have some weird asymmetry I might be overthinking the asymmetry but its enough that I need an actual 3d planning well to do surgeon. And preferably in the US. I've pretty much run that rabbit hole down. but if you got some suggestions. PM me. I'm willing to bet I saw them or saw bad results or they are even more.

3,500 EUR - Rinoseptoplasty
2k - Braces + expander
next year i am planning a BSSO and Lefort I because I have TMJ pain and to fix my bite which is going to cost around 13,000 EUR.

3,500 EUR - Rinoseptoplasty
2k - Braces + expander
next year i am planning a BSSO and Lefort I because I have TMJ pain and to fix my bite which is going to cost around 13,000 EUR.
wow so US is really expensive. Koreans seem to quote around 20-25k USD from what Ive seen depending on difficulty. I'm asking for alot of movement and asymmetry fixed. So its not worth the difference plus i've seen alot of surgeons have trouble with asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I'm actually from EU and that is the price that dr. Defrancq quote for me.
This is what he said on email after we had the consultation: https://ibb.co/ZT7fXxj
This is the total cost: https://ibb.co/94FW56G

I'm still thinking about whether or not to go with him. I talked with a girl who had surgery with him and damn, the result are so good.

Very hard to find people who actually got surgery with him though.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
A few hundred dollars. Skin products and supplements. Gym is free.