• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie and Deleted member 1464
same but i'm not a teencel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
177.78$

• +1
~11k, I wage cucked as soon as I left HS so I could rot in peace for a while. And my mum gives me $200 a week, mirin this here upper middle class lifestyle boyos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
~11k, I wage cucked as soon as I left HS so I could rot in peace for a while. And my mum gives me $200 a week, mirin this here upper middle class lifestyle boyos?
how is a wagie upper middle class

i have a few hundred euros in my bank account and like 100e in my pocket in case I need a taxi or something quick and can;t use apple pay

how is a wagie upper middle class
Define wage cuck. Is a doctor a wage cuck?
What I do is irrelevant, im piggybacking off family until I finish studies

Define wage cuck. Is a doctor a wage cuck?
What I do is irrelevant, im piggybacking off family until I finish studies
oh you at college and making money? good for you man

what are you studying?

i am a law student and barely have time for myself lol, how do you make money while studying

• +1
not much

• +1
oh you at college and making money? good for you man

what are you studying?

i am a law student and barely have time for myself lol, how do you make money while studying
Oh I do not work at the moment, I worked (55 hours a week) for a year after school, quit, rotted for a bit, started studying construction management just last month.
However I could fit in a part time job tbh since first year is easy. Im only at uni ~16 hours a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Oh I do not work at the moment, I worked (55 hours a week) for a year after school, quit, rotted for a bit, started studying construction management just last month.
However I could fit in a part time job tbh since first year is easy. Im only at uni ~16 hours a week
oh you probably follow a minimalist college study program (you live in europe, right? we have this kind of stuff)

i don't understand how you found the motivation to work like that just for rotting, you LDAR guys should have 0 discipline

anyways, what did you do? i plan on waging a bit in the summer as well just so i can buy a nice car

• +1
oh you probably follow a minimalist college study program (you live in europe, right? we have this kind of stuff)

i don't understand how you found the motivation to work like that just for rotting, you LDAR guys should have 0 discipline

anyways, what did you do? i plan on waging a bit in the summer as well just so i can buy a nice car
No idea what college is tbh, but in Australia all 3 year+ degree are done at uni im pretty sure. Mine is 3 years, a bachelor degree.
I just worked as a labourer on a few sites. It was very brainless etc, but very nice per hour rate compared to other wagies my age.

Inkeddownload LI

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Need to start wagecelling again soon

• +1
didn't read

• +1
No idea what college is tbh, but in Australia all 3 year+ degree are done at uni im pretty sure. Mine is 3 years, a bachelor degree.
I just worked as a labourer on a few sites. It was very brainless etc, but very nice per hour rate compared to other wagies my age.
good but i got IT and english certificates so i might profit of those and do some brain work not physical

• +1
  • +1
Not gonna tell

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and Deleted member 1464
0 and im a heavy smoker FML

• +1
How old are you? It largerly depends where you live. For 1.2k $ a month you can live pretty well here

How old are you? It largerly depends where you live. For 1.2k $ a month you can live pretty well here
19. I was making $25-$35 (aussie dollars) an hour over various jobs. I regret spending most of it on car/clothes/random shit instead of saving more for travels.
can live pretty well here
· From Slovenia

Aware. I am going to EE soon.

1.2k.
When I hit the 3k I will immediately get my first looksmax procedure

19. I was making $25-$35 (aussie dollars) an hour over various jobs. I regret spending most of it on car/clothes/random shit instead of saving more for travels.

· From Slovenia

Travel doesnt mean shit when you are ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
You are fucking rich, no wonder you said this:
Man, my grandma died last year and we grandchildren inherited some too.
And 40 bucks is not bad for looksmaxing, a decent peace of clothing here costs that. Idk where you're from tho.

• +1
~£50k
I have some inheritance money too but but it's in stocks.

• Love it
Reactions: Demir
Around 220k liquid and another 50k in other assests.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Demir and Deleted member 1464
I will impregnate entire villages when I visit. srs
All the time when I see beautiful women I ask the meaning of my existence.
I can't have that because I was unlucky.

• So Sad

· From Slovenia

You had more? Damn I dont have that much. Where you moving in? Maybe if you gonna move in a year we can be roomates lol

• JFL
around 3k e I keep it in case if I get fired from my job

I want to get atleast 30k