How much muscle can you lose in one week

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Right shoulder seems injured or strained so I'm going to take a week off and reassess. Might eat 1000 Cal per day of pure protein and maybe a sweet potato or smth.

@jefferson how shitty of a plan is this

Much less than you think, you'll lose a lot of glycogen from the muscle making it appear smaller but that isn't actual tissue loss.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jefferson, BigChinHispanic, UnderCovrN0rmie and 2 others
Much less than you think, you'll lose a lot of glycogen from the muscle making it appear smaller but that isn't actual tissue loss.
I hope not much cuz I really want to drop some weight before Christmas and this can be a good way to push it hard. Plus I won't be lifting so...

This

You don't lose muscle, it will just atrophy. Thanks to muscle memory, it will come right back once you assume usual routine.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Noooooo you're losing all your muscle

Also muscle memory is insane, theres people that have trained for 2+ years, and maybe get an injury or something and they have to take a break for 6 months. Once they're back, in 6-8 months you are back where you left and even look better. Theres videos about it and transformations.

• +1
Reactions: RichmondBread and CupOfCoffee