How much of a failo is it when an adult male can’t grow a full beard / stubbles?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
literally depends on face, there will be faces which will look great with stubble (Bateman, Somerhalder) because it compliments their faces and add masculinity to their feminine features (Bateman) or mask some failos (like Somerhalder's long midface) and on the other hand there are people like O'Pry, Zac Efron who look like utter shit with beards.

No failo, you might just miss some chance to improve your look.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: alex569, Militant_Zealot, Deleted member 6572 and 10 others
literally depends on face, there will be face which will look great with stubble (Bateman, Somerhalder) because it compliments their faces and add masculinity to their feminine features (Bateman) or mask some failos (like Somerhalder's long midface) and on the other hand there are people like O'Pry, Zac Efron who look like utter shit with beards.

No failo, you might just miss some chance to improve your look.
Completely agree with you tbh, was gonna write everything you said

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
i could grow a full beard at 16

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
@Tony say it son

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
it depends on your aesthetic tbh, for a prettyboy it don't mean shit

Doesent matter IMHO, beard just
it depends on your aesthetic tbh, for a prettyboy it don't mean shit
even for chad it doesent look at salludon or henry cavill

almost all chads look worse with a full beard, it hides thir lower third and hollow cheeks

but slight stubble is a whole different thing tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Beard these days is literally soyboy trait but if you're ethnic you'll probably look better

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Lux and Deleted member 616
I would say its relationship to face is similar to hairstyle. Good looking people can buzz their hair off & still look good. The difference is that unlike hair on top of head its not a failo to be incapable of growing facial hair.
A good beard can be a halo & significant boost to psl if lower third is not good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
A good beard can be a halo & significant boost to psl if lower third is not good.
Indeed son
026B4E9E C347 4DEA 9746 97A9EFE3F2F0

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ocelot and Lux
beard is cope, jaw is law

Seems this forum is full of 12 year old kids who can't grow a beard and subhuman ethnics who can't grow a beard either.
You want to be able to grow a beard if you want to, so hop on minox if you can't.

depends on the face shape but usually zero failo, I'm thinking about laser removing for my beard cuz it fucking sucks to shave

if have a strong jaw having a beard is a failo because you are hiding it. Beard is only good for hiding a shit jaw.

Clean shaven/stubble mogs

depends really
If you have a strong jaw light stubble I find is ideal
If you have a weak jaw you can't cut corners, gotta grow a beard and outline it well to fraud

Fuck that my beard is like 25% grey now like wizard

Huge failo, I have this failo and thus I am incel 4 lyfe