How much of a looksmax is quitting alcohol?

TheCiscoKid

TheCiscoKid

degenerate prodigy
I've been drinking almost daily for 2 years now, recently i got to the point where i need really large quantities to get a buzz which kinda made hangovers hell and the whole thing just became not worth it tbh. I am now 2 weeks sober with no improvement other than just mood i guess, read some articles that said my skin would get better but i didn't notice any changes for now. Will my acne piss off if i lay off the bottle? How much my looks would improve if i stop acting like Tom Waits on a daily basis?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10494 and Deleted member 5891
skin would get better that's for sure, liver too ofc, if you mouth and intestine aren't damaged (yet) it's the very you can do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Bro I'm thinking about becoming an alcoholic to cope. Is it worth it? Life is 10x brighter tipsy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 10524
I've been drinking almost daily for 2 years now, recently i got to the point where i need really large quantities to get a buzz which kinda made hangovers hell and the whole thing just became not worth it tbh. I am now 2 weeks sober with no improvement other than just mood i guess, read some articles that said my skin would get better but i didn't notice any changes for now. Will my acne piss off if i lay off the bottle? How much my looks would improve if i stop acting like Tom Waits on a daily basis?

will take way longer than 2 weeks to notice. I’ve been sober almost a year now. I was a big beer drinker, so it cut out a fuckton of calories. It also made it easier to stick to my skincare and workout routine (why the fuck would I do either of those things if I was 6 deep into a pack of corona?). The combination of better skin, less fat, and more muscle probably boosted me 1PSL. It really depends on a lot of different variables, but it definitely makes a big impact in both the short and long term.

You should only drink on occasions or celebrations

• +1
Reactions: leprechauncel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
will take way longer than 2 weeks to notice. I’ve been sober almost a year now. I was a big beer drinker, so it cut out a fuckton of calories. It also made it easier to stick to my skincare and workout routine (why the fuck would I do either of those things if I was 6 deep into a pack of corona?). The combination of better skin, less fat, and more muscle probably boosted me 1PSL. It really depends on a lot of different variables, but it definitely makes a big impact in both the short and long term.

yeah i aslo started to stick more to those "good habits" like taking care of my skin ect...
really looking forward to more improvement, it would really boost my will to quit for good.

You should only drink on occasions or celebrations

i've thought about this for a while, but i never managed to make it work properly. i'd hold it all in until an occasion shows up, then i'd just get smashed really fucking hard as if i was compensating for the days i didn't drink. i guess it's a control thing idk.

switch to smoking

yeah i aslo started to stick more to those "good habits" like taking care of my skin ect...
really looking forward to more improvement, it would really boost my will to quit for good.

i've thought about this for a while, but i never managed to make it work properly. i'd hold it all in until an occasion shows up, then i'd just get smashed really fucking hard as if i was compensating for the days i didn't drink. i guess it's a control thing idk.

You'll thank yourself in 6 months. The first couple months are the hardest. It sounds cliche, but distract yourself by forcing yourself to workout and eat healthily. It creates a positive feedback loop where you don't want to drink because it will fuck up your diet and training, and your increased endorphins will help you cope with the lack of alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and TheCiscoKid
I don't know, but it is so hard to stay lean while being a frequent drinker. I drink quite a bit, everytime I quit my sleep suffers for a few days and then gets better.

I cut all alcohol for about 6 months two years ago. Lost a lot of fat.

How any human can consume alcohol or smoke is beyond me. Pure degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
It's huge bro. I had a couple friends in high school that could have modeled and the years of drinking have deteriorated their aesthetics it's sad. Meanwhile all the average looking friends that followed suit have even shittier faces.