How much of a looksmin is staring at a computer all day?

Deleted member 8028

Deleted member 8028

Bronze
Since I was forced to study on a computer all day long my eye area and skin got much worse and I look like a dying dog now.

I think that computer and phone screens fuck up your eyes by forcing you to squint and if you also add shit posture then its a massive looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 8616 and 3 others
radiation fucks up your skin and dna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 11761, thecel and 1 other person

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xanderthegr8r, Deleted member 10987 and thecel

Sum

definitely a healthmin at least

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Yes, especially when your posture is shitty

Computers don’t emit ionizing radiation jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and chasing aesthetics
Big looksmin

Posture, eye strain, CORTISOL, cortisol from posture, cosrtisol from the information overload

Its all shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8028

over for me

Since I was forced to study on a computer all day long my eye area and skin got much worse and I look like a dying dog now.

I think that computer and phone screens fuck up your eyes by forcing you to squint and if you also add shit posture then its a massive looksmin.
This is life for like a billion office workers.
Maintain good posture and workout. If you eyes hurt then you need glasses. Don't keep your eyes too close to the screen. Take brakes every few hours and stretch. Keep an eye on your diet too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8028
This is life for like a billion office workers.
And most of them look like skinnyfat cucks.

I’ve never seen chad using a computer in my life.

Can’t be a coincidence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 11134 and Deleted member 8616
And most of them look like skinnyfat cucks.

I’ve never seen chad using a computer in my life.

Can’t be a coincidence.
Its fine bro, go get your money lol
Just keep healthy and you will be fine

i was fucking with you, but youre a grade A retard if you think staring at a computer gives you radiation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Mouthbreath
i was fucking with you, but youre a grade A retard if you think staring at a computer gives you radiation
do computers give off blue light?

using a CRT monitor for an entire year gives 1μSv
taking a flight gives 40μSv
how do you know this stuff? do you study it in college or something?

and since when is only ionizing radiation bad?
Look up what ionizing means. This is high school education material. If it isn’t ionizing the photons doesn’t bounce out electrons from the atoms of your cells or some shit if i remember it correctly. So if the energy is lower than ionizing threshold then it isn’t doing anything to you.

Look up what ionizing means. This is high school education material. If it isn’t ionizing the photons doesn’t bounce out electrons from the atoms of your cells or some shit if i remember it correctly. So if the energy is lower than ionizing threshold then it isn’t doing anything to you.
Hundreds of studies done on non ionizing radiation show that it can be dangerous

Yes they do teach people that its safe but that is a myth. I used to believe it was safe too tbh

If im not mistaken the safety tests that show non ionizing radiation is safe were literally done on plastic dolls filled with water. So unless you are a plastic doll filled with water you should be a bit worried.

Keep proper posture, display at eye level. Take regular Breaks, look away from the screen every 30 minutes.

Over for FLstudiocels (use Ableton or logic)