How much of a looksmin is this beard? (Pic inside)

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Should I shave this immediately? I blocked off my eye area and nose for no doxxy purposes but I wanted a legit opinion. I know its a looksmin but I'm wondering just how bad it looks. Everyone IRL is telling me to keep it.
Nodox

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 2227 and Zygos4Life
I’d say clean it up, lined up to accentuate your jaw. Also unironically get a haircut just saying bb

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Truecel14, Schönling and 4 others
Grow ur hair longer

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I’d say clean it up, lined up to accentuate your jaw. Also unironically get a haircut just saying bb
So clean it up, but keep it. And yeah I probably should but I'm rocking curtains right now to conceal my NW2.5. Not ideal for sure, unsure if I should get it cut or not.
Grow ur hair longer
A year ago I had it down to my nipples dead serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Shape it up. Mirin the Norwood cover up game tho. I wish I could do that.

• +1
Fuck if i had straight hair it would ascend me so hard

curly is brutal

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, FatJattMofo and LordNorwood
I know exactly how you feel. I didnt like facial hair before [ISPOILER]but then it grew on me[/ISPOILER].

• JFL
I came so hard earlier that it landed right on my nw.5 hairline

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, diggbicc and LordNorwood
Are you noticing less beard growth on it?
I thought my beard felt thinner but its impossible to say whether that's placebo or not. If so its only on the outermost edges, my soul patch, chin and mustache still come in thick.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Clean it up and repost

• +1
Get a haircut bro

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: je3oe and LordNorwood
Should I shave this immediately? I blocked off my eye area and nose for no doxxy purposes but I wanted a legit opinion. I know its a looksmin but I'm wondering just how bad it looks. Everyone IRL is telling me to keep it.
View attachment 191715
Your beard looks like my fathers, except his moustache didn't connect with the beard and was waxed like the anonymous moustache. It was also shaved in the middle. You look like a few of my family members, so does @Bewusst.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Fuck if i had straight hair it would ascend me so hard

curly is brutal

Check my last thread and my pics, you can make curly work if you grow it out enough and it fits your face. Straight in general is very versatile though.

• +1
Your beard looks like my fathers, except his moustache didn't connect with the beard and was waxed like the anonymous moustache. It was also shaved in the middle. You look like a few of my family members, so does @Bewusst.
Maybe we're related boyo. Any German/Irish blood?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Maybe we're related boyo. Any German/Irish blood?
I have Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Ukrainian and Belarusian blood. So it might be possible, I'm being serious, we might do a DNA test and you're my 8th uncle or something wacky like that.

• JFL
I have Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Ukrainian and Belarusian blood. So it might be possible, I'm being serious, we might do a DNA test and you're my 8th uncle or something wacky like that.
Its completely possible. I think my Irish grandmothers maiden name was McDonnal? McDonnagal? Something like that. Maybe we can do some ancestral detective work.

• +1
Its completely possible. I think my Irish grandmothers maiden name was McDonnal? McDonnagal? Something like that. Maybe we can do some ancestral detective work.
All I know about the history of my ancestors (besides ethnicity) is that I am related to Sir Walter Scott.
I honestly hope we're related, lol. Oh, and I hope I'm related to @Bewusst too.
Oh my fucking god! I realized I have a Scottish claymore (bought it when I found out I had Scottish ancestry) and a Persian assassin's dagger (didn't you say you have Persian blood?). Could be a huge coincidence, or maybe not?

Last edited:
  • +1
In Jesus we trust

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and LordNorwood
In Jesus we trust
I used to have longer hair too, down to my nipples at its longest. People at church still call me Jesus as a nickname sometimes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2227
All I know about the history of my ancestors (besides ethnicity) is that I am related to Sir Walter Scott.

I honestly hope we're related, lol. Oh, and I hope I'm related to @Bewusst too.

Oh my fucking god! I realized I have a Scottish claymore (bought it when I found out I had Scottish ancestry) and a Persian assassin's dagger (didn't you say you have Persian blood?). Could be a huge coincidence, or maybe not?
Damn dude where did you get the Hashashin dagger? Yeh I'm half Persian that's where I get my hair color from

• +1
this is what awaits you if you shave

• JFL
Last edited:
  • +1
at least u can grow a proper beard

u should trim it a bit

• +1
As above, I'm running Norwood cover up game. I would probably drop a full PSL point if I got it cut short.
Bro I feel you on that. I always get comments "cut your hair and you'll look so much better" they don't realise I look subhuman if I don't run cover up game. I probably drop 2-3 PSL no lie. Can't wait for my HT

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and LordNorwood
Bro I feel you on that. I always get comments "cut your hair and you'll look so much better" they don't realise I look subhuman if I don't run cover up game. I probably drop 2-3 PSL no lie. Can't wait for my HT
No one seems to get that if you're Norwooding you actually look better with longer hair. I've started to notice IRL that even men at NW3s can get away with it if their hair is thick and long.

• +1
No one seems to get that if you're Norwooding you actually look better with longer hair. I've started to notice IRL that even men at NW3s can get away with it if their hair is thick and long.
100%

They're right I would look better with a more stylish hair cut but stylish haircuts need nw1 or they look worse

• +1
I can tell you that it looks good
Defo keep, it, whats lenght?
I have similiar growth pattern, but i used to trim it much shorter, but now i am growing it
Only think u could do is a bit of trim

• +1
I can tell you that it looks good
Defo keep, it, whats lenght?
I have similiar growth pattern, but i used to trim it much shorter, but now i am growing it
Only think u could do is a bit of trim
Thanks bro

• +1
Damn dude where did you get the Hashashin dagger? Yeh I'm half Persian that's where I get my hair color from
From a shady South Ossetian that gave "ANCIENT CHINESE SECRET" vibes.

• JFL
From a shady South Ossetian that gave "ANCIENT CHINESE SECRET" vibes.
Makes sense, pretty sure they are a cousin people IIRC

• +1
My hairline is so high it looks as though I am balding, it's been this way since birth. I have color and texture just like you, except I don't have it parted in the middle, because my hair would look like this.

Makes sense, pretty sure they are a cousin people IIRC
Yeah, they're descendants of the Alans who were an Iranic people, I believe their name translates to iron soul or something of that narture.

• Woah
My hairline is so high it looks as though I am balding, it's been this way since birth. I have color and texture just like you, except I don't have it parted in the middle, because my hair would look like this.

View attachment 192103

Yeah, they're descendants of the Alans who were an Iranic people, I believe their name translates to iron soul or something of that narture.
You have black hair too? Damn, pretty rare on a full white.

View attachment 192103

That's why after I get a philtrum shortening, the corners of my mouth lifted, palate expander to make my mouth wider, then a blepharoplasty, I'll get a hairtransplant. I can fit 3.6 fingers on my head total, but it's height plus width that makes it look sort of comical.
You have black hair too? Damn, pretty rare on a full white.
No just dark brown, yours isn't dark brown? It may just be the lighting then.

I'm getting @Bewusst, I want him to see the ancestry thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
That's why after I get a philtrum shortening, the corners of my mouth lifted, palate expander to make my mouth wider, then a blepharoplasty, I'll get a hairtransplant. I can fit 3.6 fingers on my head total, but it's height plus width that makes it look sort of comical.

No just dark brown, yours isn't dark brown? It may just be the lighting then.

I'm getting @Bewusst, I want him to see the ancestry thing.
It has brown notes under lighting for sure. I've always considered it black. It probably isn't as black as my father's because my mom has brown hair.

• +1
It has brown notes under lighting for sure. I've always considered it black. It probably isn't as black as my father's because my mom has brown hair.
My girlfriend has coal black hair, it's absolutely mind blowing when you see it in real life, since it's so rare for a white person to have that type of hair coloring.

• +1
My girlfriend has coal black hair, it's absolutely mind blowing when you see it in real life, since it's so rare for a white person to have that type of hair coloring.
It is really striking, especially when the white person is exceptionally pale.

• +1
It is really striking, especially when the white person is exceptionally pale.
Yeah, I like women with coal black hair more than blonde women, which is a very unpopular opinion. My girlfriend is straight from Tirana, Albania.

• +1
Yeah, I like women with coal black hair more than blonde women, which is a very unpopular opinion. My girlfriend is straight from Tirana, Albania.
I like blonde and red hair personally, on both men and women (no homo).

• +1
I like blonde and red hair personally, on both men and women (no homo).
What's your favorite race/ethnicity when it comes to dating? For me it's Slavic, Latina, Middle Eastern and some Asian women (Japanese, but a few of the Chinese a guess).

Last edited:
  • +1
What's your favorite race/ethnicity when it comes to dating? For me it's Slavic, Latina, Middle Eastern and some Asian women (Japanese,but a few of the Chinese a guess).
That's tough. I've found incredible looking women from almost every ethnic class, the best looking woman I've met IRL is a North Indian girl for example. I tend to not like dark Middle Eastern women but like lighter Middle Eastern women (think North Indian or lighter). I like latinas. They also like me, lol. However tbh I'm after a white woman so that I can guarantee that my kids look white and therefore have the benefits of being in the privileged class. It is what is.
In my life I've been approached by 12 women. 8 were white, 1 was black, 2 were Latina, 1 was Native American. But despite that I think I'd probably perform best amongst latinas. I just happen to live in a very white area. Most of my IoIs are from white women probably for this reason as well.

• +1
That's tough. I've found incredible looking women from almost every ethnic class, the best looking woman I've met IRL is a North Indian girl for example. I tend to not like dark Middle Eastern women but like lighter Middle Eastern women (think North Indian or lighter). I like latinas. They also like me, lol. However tbh I'm after a white woman so that I can guarantee that my kids look white and therefore have the benefits of being in the privileged class. It is what is.
In my life I've been approached by 12 women. 8 were white, 1 was black, 2 were Latina, 1 was Native American. But despite that I think I'd probably perform best amongst latinas. I just happen to live in a very white area. Most of my IoIs are from white women probably for this reason as well.
I might settle down with a cute Slavic girl like this (younger version of her of course)

Couldn't find a younger picture of her, but she's still good looking for being 43-45 years old.

Or a woman like this

And you just brought it to my attention, I need to not curse why children because of my horniness. White is right!

• JFL
I might settle down with a cute Slavic girl like this (younger version of her of course)

View attachment 192159 Couldn't find a younger picture of her, but she's still good looking for being 43-45 years old.

Or a woman like this View attachment 192160

And you just brought it to my attention, I need to not curse why children because of my horniness. White is right!
I like Slavs too. I also like Irish and German women-maybe its genetic. Not that into British or Italian women.

• +1
View attachment 191715
[/QUOTE
Depends on the mandible. Beard as general looksmin is a meme and oversimplified
View attachment 191715
[/QUOTE
Depends on the mandible. Beard as general looksmin is a meme and oversimplified

• +1
I like Slavs too. I also like Irish and German women-maybe its genetic. Not that into British or Italian women.
What do you rate them both? Same on the British and Italian, I did however see a gypsy before that looked hot (000000000000000000000.1% chance of being born both a gypsy and being hot).

• +1
What do you rate them both? Same on the British and Italian, I did however see a gypsy before that looked hot (0.1% chance of being born both a gypsy and being hot).
I haven't seen many gypsy women but the ones I've seen are hot as fuck tbh. For the girls you posted I would say 7+ easy for both, I would feel lucky af if my wife looked like that as an older woman.

• +1
I haven't seen many gypsy women but the ones I've seen are hot as fuck tbh. For the girls you posted I would say 7+ easy for both, I would feel lucky af if my wife looked like that as an older woman.
I have to go for now, if someone else doesn't stop me or if I don't, I'll post until 3 AM. I have literally done it before, it's because I'm in a wheelchair (temporarily) and I have nothing better to do, lol.
Oh before I do leave, check out a Polish film named Ogniem i Mieczem (With Fire and Sword), the second girl is the main girl in the movie. First woman is from a movie called Viking, a Russian movie. You might actually want to read Ogniem i Mieczem before watching, lol, sorry.

Last edited:
  • +1