How much psl increase do you get with a proper haircut?

• 1+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

Damn I just finished my session with my fav hairdresser. He did keratin hairmask first before making a high class style with huge volume on top. I instantly look like a MM in the mirror.

With my ordinary messy hair staying loosely on my scalp I look like a low class peasant. If my hair is buzzed then it’s over for me: I look utterly goofy and subhuman. All that because of my poorly formed cranium.

The skull pill is legit af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and diggbicc
Just get curtains bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and PubertyMaxxer
same experience tbh. mostly hair is a 0.25-0.5 PSL increase but in cases of skull frauding, it can go up to 1-1.25 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Wannabe6ft2 and Deleted member 616
Usually maybe 0.5 but there's guys that can legit go up more than 1 point with a good haircut if the previous one was commedically bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, middayshowers and Deleted member 4416
i lose psl with a haircut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and PubertyMaxxer
if you go from mega subhuman hair to good hair it can be up to 1psl difference imo.

but thats only if you started off with omega subhuman hair, if you have normal/average hair itll prob be max .5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 616
if you go from mega subhuman hair to good hair it can be up to 1psl difference imo.

but thats only if you started off with omega subhuman hair, if you have normal/average hair itll prob be max .5
Wouldn’t say my starting point is omega subhuman it just looks normie and generic, nothing special. That is , when I have at least medium length. If I have buzzcut I unironically look untermensch

Im frauding my skull so 1 whole point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and ZyzzReincarnate
Title

Damn I just finished my session with my fav hairdresser. He did keratin hairmask first before making a high class style with huge volume on top. I instantly look like a MM in the mirror.

With my ordinary messy hair staying loosely on my scalp I look like a low class peasant. If my hair is buzzed then it’s over for me: I look utterly goofy and subhuman. All that because of my poorly formed cranium.

The skull pill is legit af.
Blackpill us on keratin treatments

Blackpill us on keratin treatments
If you have dry hair or hair breakage then use keratin hairmask + shampoo once a week. It should help you get smoother hair with a natural healthy shine.

My hair is really messy naturally so if I don't curl it every 2 days or so I can literally go down 1 or 1.25 points, same for facial hair. It really depends on how bad it was previously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616