How much PSL will you gain with this procedures?

A

aphelios

Trainee
Time online
7d 8h 5m
I went to consult Valerio Ramieri about Jaw surgery, he suggested me to go for the beautiful chin (bimax + chin wing) + Peek cheek implants and gonions angle after the surgery is healed (price was pretty good btw), im also interested about upper eye filler and under eye filler, how much psl can you gain with those change?

Also how easy it is to fuck up all those things? My face already have good armony (nobody ever called me ugly and I got women approach me even if i'm a shy guy) and i'm scared i will look worse even if all the result I see from him are good.

Blackmannnns

Blackmannnns

人生がゲームのようであることに気づくことは決してありません
Time online
68d 18h 16m
Depends on what u look like

Won'tStopNoodling

Won'tStopNoodling

Retired
Time online
51d 2h 24m
Bimax + Genioplasty would give you around 1PSL

Chin wing is usually unsuccesful, really depends on the skills of the surgeon

I'd wait with the cheek implants, go do the bimax+genio first

A

aphelios

Trainee
Time online
7d 8h 5m
Bimax + Genioplasty would give you around 1PSL

Chin wing is usually unsuccesful, really depends on the skills of the surgeon

I'd wait with the cheek implants, go do the bimax+genio first
My cheeksbone are flat, I will go for a 8-9mm bsso so my cheekbones will be left too much behind... the surgeon suggest me to do all together, do you think is still better to wait? Other than implant i have only filler as a safer option for the cheekbones right?

saturn97

saturn97

Erudite
Time online
16d 11h 35m
Without photos we can't tell how much you will ascend

LookMaxingGod73

LookMaxingGod73

Part simp and full time mogger
Time online
13d 20h 54m
I went to consult Valerio Ramieri about Jaw surgery, he suggested me to go for the beautiful chin (bimax + chin wing) + Peek cheek implants and gonions angle after the surgery is healed (price was pretty good btw), im also interested about upper eye filler and under eye filler, how much psl can you gain with those change?

Also how easy it is to fuck up all those things? My face already have good armony (nobody ever called me ugly and I got women approach me even if i'm a shy guy) and i'm scared i will look worse even if all the result I see from him are good.