How much PSL will you gain with this procedures?

aphelios

aphelios

Iron
I went to consult Valerio Ramieri about Jaw surgery, he suggested me to go for the beautiful chin (bimax + chin wing) + Peek cheek implants and gonions angle after the surgery is healed (price was pretty good btw), im also interested about upper eye filler and under eye filler, how much psl can you gain with those change?

Also how easy it is to fuck up all those things? My face already have good armony (nobody ever called me ugly and I got women approach me even if i'm a shy guy) and i'm scared i will look worse even if all the result I see from him are good.

Depends on what u look like

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 10177, Wallenberg and 2 others
Bimax + Genioplasty would give you around 1PSL

Chin wing is usually unsuccesful, really depends on the skills of the surgeon

I'd wait with the cheek implants, go do the bimax+genio first

• +1
Reactions: aphelios
Can you pm me the price please?

• +1
Reactions: aphelios

My cheeksbone are flat, I will go for a 8-9mm bsso so my cheekbones will be left too much behind... the surgeon suggest me to do all together, do you think is still better to wait? Other than implant i have only filler as a safer option for the cheekbones right?

Without photos we can't tell how much you will ascend

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Wallenberg
I went to consult Valerio Ramieri about Jaw surgery, he suggested me to go for the beautiful chin (bimax + chin wing) + Peek cheek implants and gonions angle after the surgery is healed (price was pretty good btw), im also interested about upper eye filler and under eye filler, how much psl can you gain with those change?

Also how easy it is to fuck up all those things? My face already have good armony (nobody ever called me ugly and I got women approach me even if i'm a shy guy) and i'm scared i will look worse even if all the result I see from him are good.

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper

Hi, could you tell me how much he charges for Bimax + Chin Wing?
Thanks

I'm wondering if anybody got fat transfer for cheeks here. I'd think it's a better way to enhance the midface/cheek area. Why implant better/worse than fat graft (assuming that fat graft given in more sessions for better results).

Why do you think CW is not good? I saw good results. Let's say one would go to Dr Z. You think the result would be good?