how much salt should you have a day?

goat2x

goat2x

You are done son
im eating like 1.3-1.5 grams a day but it fucking sucks, every food i make tastes like shit

inel trait -caring about specific intakes or having to track things

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Norwooder, Deleted member 4675 and 2 others
Food without salt is not worth eating

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Why is eating salt so important?

Counting salt intake and macros = incel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4675
Counting salt intake and macros = incel trait
incel trait -not caring about specific intakes and after cry about being bloated and fat
you are truly retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 4416, Hades and 2 others
Use seasonings like black pepper, paprika, garlic etc. and to those wondering, salt is important but we usually consume way too much. Follow bodybuilders and notice how they are very careful about sodium intake. Less salt = less water retention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, her and goat2x
Around 5 grams(trough food that already contains it, I dont use salt as a condiment)

• +1
Try nofood nofap nosleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675
incel trait -not caring about specific intakes and after cry about being bloated and fat
you are truly retarded
Incel trait - counting how many grams of salt you consume in a day while your Chadlite classmate gets drunk and fucks your oneitis.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Hades and hebbewem
Use seasonings like black pepper, paprika, garlic etc. and to those wondering, salt is important but we usually consume way too much. Follow bodybuilders and notice how they are very careful about sodium intake. Less salt = less water retention
i know its important
muh "CoUnTiNg sAlt intake AnD mAcRoS = InCeL tRaIt
37iS17R

they look like this smh
Incel trait - counting how many grams of salt you consume in a day while your Chadlite classmate gets drunk and fucks your oneitis.
Even models care about salt intake kike dog,this is a looksmaxing forum you bloated subhuman i wanna eat less salt to be better looking
keep crying for me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 4416 and Bibbysoka
salt sucks nigga

• +1
I think it's more important to consider your potassium to sodium ratio rather than just limiting salt

• +1
I think it's more important to consider your potassium to sodium ratio rather than just limiting salt
idk, i dont wanna spend time on fkin calculating things

idk, i dont wanna spend time on fkin calculating things
It doesn't have to be perfect lol, for example an average avocado contains like 850-950 mg of potassium, if your avocados look bigger or smaller just adjust that slightly. Plus you need potassium anyway.

• +1
I use a salt substitute with all my food (food low in sodium)

that way I can have food that taste good and that haven't sodium so I can avoid water retention

Salt substitute is godlike when you find a good one

I eat mostly vegetables and the foods the richest in sodium I eat are fresh salmon and eggs

But my sodium intake is quite low

• +1
Gallons and gallons