how much shoulder width can you add with delts on a big frame?

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad
I saw this pic of an "ectomorph" guy this dude added 5.5 inches in circumfrance on a small frame in only 90 days but how much is that in width?.

If you have an already wide biacromial like 18+ inches

and are doing this natty but focusing alot on delts.

how much inches can you add to shoulder width?

and how much does it compare to roided?

or roided + GH?
how-to-build-broader-shoulders-muscle-building-transformation.jpg

the pic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
why ur even asking, u dont go to gym jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and BigBoy
bump I want to know as well

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, BigBoy, Gebirgscel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
probably tilting arm outwards and lifting shoulders ?

frame is the last of my worries tbh. currently at 20.5-21 inches bideltoid with 0 muscle mass which is average tbh

FACE >>>> height > dick > hair >>>> frame tbh

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
frame is the last of my worries tbh. currently at 20.5-21 inches bideltoid with 0 muscle mass which is average tbh

This

no...height without frame is nothing, ur gonna look like a lanket

its face>height>frame>anything else

21 inch bideltoid is not average, dont spit bullshit

also i doubt ur 21 bideltoid without even muscles, hard larp

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr and Wannabe6ft2

dont know if measurement is accurate tbh
as i said 20.5-21 inches for sure.

dont know if measurement is accurate tbh
as i said 20.5-21 inches for sure.

dm me pics of your back if your this confident

i doubt its true but lets see

18.5 inches is the actual average according to real studies on the matter.

You can add, realistically, an inch to width through natty gymcelling.

More like two inches

More like two inches

Reality is going to be far closer to 0 inches than 2.

You see, gymcelling should be done first and foremost to get lean. And this will make your shoulders NARROWER.

You can then ofc replace that fat with muscle over time and get back what you lost, but the net balance isnt going to be adding 2 inches while being optimally lean.

Ofc if you permabulk you can add 2 inches and even more besides that, but it'll be utterly worthless with a bloated face and fat as fuck body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486

You see, gymcelling should be done first and foremost to get lean. And this will make your shoulders NARROWER.

You can then ofc replace that fat with muscle over time and get back what you lost, but the net balance isnt going to be adding 2 inches while being optimally lean.

Ofc if you permabulk you can add 2 inches and even more besides that, but it'll be utterly worthless with a bloated face and fat as fuck body.

explain my case then, ive about been the same bodyfat since ive started , even less

Last edited:

just put emphasis on shoulder training while cutting to as low bf as possible. best way to gymcel

explain my case then, ive about been the same bodyfat since ive started , even less

Your 'case' can likely be explained by natural bone growth. Clavicles don't fuse until around age 25, so if you're below that, there's where most of your 'gains' came from. This is almost certainly the case if you're saying you started off at 16 inches, since that's sub 1st percentile width - it would be exceptionally rare for that to be your finished state. Let's say your bones grew to 19 inches (a shade over the average), then you added another inch through gymcelling. That's far more likely than you were finished at 16 inches then added 4 fucking inches of pure muscle mass, JFL.

The other option is that you bulked up, and are thus now carrying around more fat than you used to, some of which is contributing to making your shoulders bigger. Your self assessment of your bodyfat means very little tbh.

You could also be measuring inaccurately.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Framletgod
Your 'case' can likely be explained by natural bone growth. Clavicles don't fuse until around age 25, so if you're below that, there's where most of your 'gains' came from.

The other option is that you bulked up, and are thus now carrying around more fat than you used to, some of which is contributing to making your shoulders bigger. Your self assessment of your bodyfat means very little tbh.
yes the keyword is clavicle

+1 true on that

nothing ??
only if u fail badly in frame.

height is very important cause u are above the others

i went from 16-17 bideltoid to 20.5 with gymcelling, now its kinda stopped growing, going to further increase it with steroids in future

i can dm pics if you want proof, not going to brag
bruh, i have about a 20 ish inch shoulders non gymcell, and i have 8 years left for it to grow - since it is one of the last bones. Im getting a 24 inch bideltoid bois
nothing ??
only if u fail badly in frame.

height is very important cause u are above the others
he is full of bs, average is like 18 inches.

i heard an inch an a half to each side. I will get 24 inch shoulders idec, i have to be the best i can be, naturally of course

bruh, i have about a 20 ish inch shoulders non gymcell, and i have 5 years left for it to grow - since it is one of the last bones. Im getting a 24 inch bideltoid bois

he is full of bs, average is like 17 or 18 inches.

clavicle fuses around of the age of 30 but ok

24 inch is not realistic

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
clavicle fuses around of the age of 30 but ok

24 inch is not realistic
i have over 20 inch shoulders without gymcelling, im 16, so i should get some more bones growth. I will get 24 inch shoulders, not 24 inch clavicle bones. We will see.

i have over 20 inch shoulders without gymcelling, im 16, so i should get some more bones growth. I will get 24 inch shoulders, not 24 inch clavicle bones. We will see.
lol youll never get 24inch shoulders do you know how wide that is

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
yes, it is 2 feet wide, how can you say that tho? i am still growing and i will get a longer clavicle for sure. Maybe in 5 years i will be back and will show you my shoulders.
But don't say never, some people will actually believe what you said.

yes, it is 2 feet wide, how can you say that tho? i am still growing and i will get a longer clavicle for sure. Maybe in 5 years i will be back and will show you my shoulders.

But don't say never, some people will actually believe what you said.
lol

dont believe what he is saying

i asked for pics and he doesnt wanna show

just another hard larper like everyone here that claims to be 20+ inch bideltoid without proof

dont believe what he is saying

i asked for pics and he doesnt wanna show

just another hard larper like everyone here that claims to be 20+ inch bideltoid without proof
what do i get for showing pics of myself? money,fame, if there is no incentive then i have no reason to show you something you want. Also, unless you can prove i don't have 20 inch shoulders, then i do have 20 inch shoulders. so you can stop larping on the internet. Sorry for crushing your dreams of having a measly 21 inch shoulder width.

Bro I'm 5'10 with 23 inch bideltoids without gym and it's done jack shit for me. I also have 24 inch skull circumference and 18.5 inch neck circumference and I see tallfag (think 6'3+) lanklets with sub 18 inch bideltoids and worse faces get more attention than me. I wish frame mattered more but it mostly matters to other men rather than foids.

Last edited:
Bro I'm 5'10 with 23 inch bideltoids without gym and it's done jack shit for me. I also have 24 inch skull circumference and 18.5 inch neck circumference and I see tallfags (think 6'3+) lanklets with sub 18 inch bideltoids and worse faces get more attention than me. I wish frame mattered more but it mostly matters to other men rather than foids.
send shoulder pic

I’m like 19 inches and have only been going at it for a month. I started really lean and gained a few pounds. What’s a good hideltoid for someone like 5’11? I imagine anything over 20 and no more 21 is good ?

i went from 16-17 bideltoid to 20.5 with gymcelling, now its kinda stopped growing, going to further increase it with steroids in future

Dm bro

I’m like 19 inches and have only been going at it for a month. I started really lean and gained a few pounds. What’s a good hideltoid for someone like 5’11? I imagine anything over 20 and no more 21 is good ?

Bideltoid has only very weak correlation to height.

The average is 18.5 inches (http://personal.cityu.edu.hk/meachan/Online Anthropometry/Chapter2/Ch2-17.htm) - in that study, look at the US and UK men - it was 465/470mm. Keep in mind also that the average normie is 20-something percent bodyfat, which will make his shoulders wider than the same guy at 10% bodyfat.

I noticed this myself. At 20% bodyfat I had a shoulder width of 18.5 inches (pretty much bang on the average). When I dropped to 53kg and 10% bf though, the width dropped to 17.5 inches.

With that in mind, what a 'good' measurement is really depends on your bodyfat percentage. If you're low bodyfat, even hitting the average level is decent, since the average guy only gets to that point with a lot of fat padding his shoulders. If you're a fat bastard, even a couple of inches above average might still be 'bad', though at that point you have far bigger problems to worry about.

Bideltoid has only very weak correlation to height.

The average is 18.5 inches (http://personal.cityu.edu.hk/meachan/Online Anthropometry/Chapter2/Ch2-17.htm) - in that study, look at the US and UK men - it was 465/470mm. Keep in mind also that the average normie is 20-something percent bodyfat, which will make his shoulders wider than the same guy at 10% bodyfat.

I noticed this myself. At 20% bodyfat I had a shoulder width of 18.5 inches (pretty much bang on the average). When I dropped to 53kg and 10% bf though, the width dropped to 17.5 inches.

With that in mind, what a 'good' measurement is really depends on your bodyfat percentage. If you're low bodyfat, even hitting the average level is decent, since the average guy only gets to that point with a lot of fat padding his shoulders. If you're a fat bastard, even a couple of inches above average might still be 'bad', though at that point you have far bigger problems to worry about.
My problem is that i am too lean. It helps a lot in soccer because less mass to carry around and the position i play requires speed but I’m thinking of just lean bulking for a long duration

pm me

How did he do it