How much softmaxxing is too much?

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

PeePeePooPoo
I legit just stole my Mom's eyeliner and smudged this crap on the ends of my eyebrows (they thin out on the edges), I legit gained a brow-ridge and I'm feeling Gandy vibes lolololol.

Idk is it bad that idgaf about putting on these types of fakeup, I just care about ascending? I mean what's really gonna happen if no one finds out?

It is too much whenever normies can notice it.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, BlackPillChad, WhatToDo and 10 others
never

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Just dont try look too much like a fag

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo, Deleted member 2012, noped and 2 others
When you come to a point you use makeup, you have gone too far

• +1
Reactions: gigachadcel
Concealer is too legit if you have low to moderate acne scars you can't get rid of quickly. Amazing for that and unnoticeable

• +1
When you come to a point you use makeup, you have gone too far
I just use some concealer to balance out the skin and then this new crap for my eyebrows that I stole from my mom. I guess if I do some contouring that's drawing the line (get it? Ok I'll stop now).

I just use some concealer to balance out the skin and then this new crap for my eyebrows that I stole from my mom. I guess if I do some contouring that's drawing the line (get it? Ok I'll stop now).
Just make sure noone can notice it. You would be surprised at how good girls are at noticing what king of makeup someone uses. They are really familiar with all of that

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and EthnicelAscension
Just make sure noone can notice it. You would be surprised at how good girls are at noticing what king of makeup someone uses. They are really familiar with all of that
I mean it makes sense, after all they are the ones who see how much fake up changes their own faces. I'm only gonna do a little contouring plus some almond oil for eyebrows, I won't even need the concealer in a few weeks because it seems that skin has largely cleared up.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
BIG CHAD ENERGY. CHAD DOESNT KNOW LIMITS. LIMITS ARE DEFINED BY CHAD.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood, Alexanderr and EthnicelAscension
You've gone too far and you know it.

Softmaxxing is ongoing, you have to pursue every viable route to improve your appearance, and if makeup is viably increasing your looks, then its good. Who is the slayer in your avi? what ethnicity?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and EthnicelAscension
light pheno, i use a brow mascara that darkens them. Normies never said anything. Also used jergens for tanning, normies also said nothing. youll know if you over do it.

• +1
Softmaxxing is ongoing, you have to pursue every viable route to improve your appearance, and if makeup is viably increasing your looks, then its good. Who is the slayer in your avi? what ethnicity?
It's a picture of Atesh Salih for a 2015(I think) shoot for Georgio Armani. He looks very mascthetic in this pic because of lighting and angle manipulation on a professional level, notice even his eyebrows were thickened.
Atesh Salih is descendant from a turkish father and german mother in case you didn't know.
You've gone too far and you know it.
No one has noticed, the only person who knows is my blackpilled pajeet friend who I told irl, I've been frauding at around this level for about a year now, JFL

It’s never too much unless it becomes too noticeable

Got dark circles underneath eyes? Apply just the right amount of makeup that is enough to conceal them but not enough to be really noticeable.

Got dark brown eyes? Buy good, natural looking colored eye contacts in whatever color suits you best (it’s important to get contacts that won’t be really noticeable).

Too short? Buy lift insoles that are enough to boost you up somewhat but not enough to be really noticeable (and called out for).

And so on for any other softmaxx. You get the idea.

• +1
It’s never too much unless it becomes too noticeable

Got dark circles underneath eyes? Apply just the right amount of makeup that is enough to conceal them but not enough to be really noticeable.

Got dark brown eyes? Buy good, natural looking colored eye contacts in whatever color suits you best (it’s important to get contacts that won’t be really noticeable).

Too short? Buy lift insoles that are enough to boost you up somewhat but not enough to be really noticeable (and called out for).

And so on for any other softmaxx. You get the idea.
You may be Arab, I may be Iranian, but we are both Ethnics in the struggle to ascend Lol

• JFL
Reactions: ArabIncel
You may be Arab, I may be Iranian, but we are both Ethnics in the struggle to ascend Lol

lmfao that’s true. What color are your eyes? If dark brown get colored eye contacts for an overnight 0.25 PSL boost

lmfao that’s true. What color are your eyes? If dark brown get colored eye contacts for an overnight 0.25 PSL boost
Dark shit brown, my dad had Hazel eyes, and my mother had very light brown eyes, my eyes may lighten naturally however I'm planning on contacts maxxing to amber coloring, my mom is cool with me getting contacts so it's all good.

Dark shit brown, my dad had Hazel eyes, and my mother had very light brown eyes, my eyes may lighten naturally however I'm planning on contacts maxxing to amber coloring, my mom is cool with me getting contacts so it's all good.

get them in green. Best for ethnics like us. I can recommend some. I’ve been researching colored eye contacts for a while and have been able to find some good, natural-looking ones in various colors.

• +1
get them in green. Best for ethnics like us. I can recommend some. I’ve been researching colored eye contacts for a while and have been able to find some good, natural-looking ones in various colors.
Hit me up with some brands/names. Always appreciated.

• +1

get these ones:

Solotica Hidrocor Rio Buzios.

Solotica is the brand name there. And Hidrocor Rio Buzios is the specific contact from that brand. Below I’ve attached two different videos of people wearing them to give you an idea (in the first video skip to the two minute mark to see them; in the second video skip to the twenty second mark to see them):

• Love it
get these ones:

Solotica Hidrocor Rio Buzios.

Solotica is the brand name there. And Hidrocor Rio Buzios is the specific contact from that brand. Below I’ve attached two different videos of people wearing them to give you an idea (in the first video skip to the two minute mark to see them; in the second video skip to the twenty second mark to see them):

Holy the guy in the second video actually ascended LOL, I'm just a little nervous about getting caught contact lense frauding, not right now at my age, but perhaps later down the line like ~25-30 when I would want to settle down and move in with a partner lol.

• +1
Do everything and anything to go up even 0.01 points

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and EthnicelAscension
Better dye them. There is less of a chance that someone will notice

It is too much whenever normies can notice it.
this lol

would be embarrassing if other men found out u use makeup

but if u can get away with it without them noticing, why not do it.

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and LowTierNormie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back