Reactions: Deleted member 483
C1fimY1 d

Im a short girl so i need a tall boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, SayNoToRotting, Bluepill and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Bluepill, Sc22 and 1 other person
Same this mentally is why there is so many incels in this world

Tbh I’ve only seen people be rejected because of there face, seen shortish guys get girls. 5’7 maybe 5’6 is the cut off, but most people are definitely at least 5’6.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Tbh I’ve only seen people be rejected because of there face, seen shortish guys get girls. 5’7 maybe 5’6 is the cut off, but most people are definitely at least 5’6.
I’m 176cm still not 182cm which is over I’m speaking from experience

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I’m 176cm still not 182cm which is over I’m speaking from experience

I couldn’t speak about it personally because I’m 5’11, tall enough, anyone who says otherwise is coping.

So you 5’9 boyo it’s your face at that point maybe if you were 6’2 you chances would improve a bit but anyone at least 5’9 and is incel is because of face. Girls don’t care about height of your GL (the majority)

I couldn’t speak about it personally because I’m 5’11, tall enough, anyone who says otherwise is coping.

So you 5’9 boyo it’s your face at that point maybe if you were 6’2 you chances would improve a bit but anyone at least 5’9 and is incel is because of face. Girls don’t care about height of your GL (the majority)
Yea I’m sub 5. I know guys with model faces with 5:7 height and they still get girls

• +1
Yea I’m sub 5. I know guys with model faces with 5:7 height and they still get girls

My point, you looked pretty average to me, you can’t just be relying on looks in your case

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
My point, you looked pretty average to me, you can’t just be relying on looks in your case
Yea I posted here before I got 6/10 you need to be at least 7/10 in looks to attract women

ITS OVER

• +1
cope. im 6'1, virgin.
my friend is 5'9 or so and slays as far as I can tell, its all about how you look height is nothing

• +1
cope. im 6'1, virgin.
my friend is 5'9 or so and slays as far as I can tell, its all about how you look height is nothing

you're tall like @FatmanO

just be a 400+ pound top world strongest man competitor theory

cope. im 6'1, virgin.
This is lifefuel

height is overrated as fuck. frame is more important, u have to mog her bideltoid by 4 inches

• +1
height is overrated as fuck. frame is more important, u have to mog her bideltoid by 4 inches

you need both, they're both cope if other is lacking

• +1
Reactions: Autist and dogtown