How much Vitamin K2 should I take?

thecaste

thecaste

DIOR
Have any of you had good experiences with vitamin K2? How much should I take per day for optimal effect? I'm already taking various supplements and would appreciate some advice on K2 dosage, thanks!

It seems to matter more for how long do you take it, people who reported results saw changes only after several months or years. Also, since it has a short half-life, it's better to take multiple small doses throughout the day, than one single big dose.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Have any of you had good experiences with vitamin K2? How much should I take per day for optimal effect? I'm already taking various supplements and would appreciate some advice on K2 dosage, thanks!
I take one a day to keep the rope away and keep the cope at bay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, RichardSpencel and thecaste
I tried megadosing but it didn't do anything so I just take the recommended intake to help slow down age related bone loss.

• +1

200-400 micrograms will suffice. Take micro-encapsulated pills.

• +1
200-400 micrograms will suffice. Take micro-encapsulated pills.
lmao micrograms you need to take k2 in the milligram range

lmao micrograms you need to take k2 in the milligram range

Most studies showing K2 positive health effects are in the 100-500 micrograms range. There is no obvious linear correlation between doses of K2 supplementation and their effects on health. Megadosing vitamins is often, if not dangerous, quite useless - the surplus is excreted.

Take K2-MK7 by the way thecaste.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and KrissKross
Most studies showing K2 positive health effects are in the 100-500 micrograms range. There is no obvious linear correlation between doses of K2 supplementation and their effects on health. Megadosing vitamins is often, if not dangerous, quite useless - the surplus is excreted.

Take K2-MK7 by the way thecaste.
Okay, thank you very much for your advice!

whats the difference between mk7 and mk4

vitamincopek2

you need 100mg+ for actual gains.

niggas out here taking 175mcg of mk7 jfl.

• +1
Reactions: athnico and thecaste