How much water should you idealy be drinking a day to be as little bloated as possible?

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Title

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Depends on the person. Your urine should be clear and not yellow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Ritalincel, Deleted member 245 and 5 others
Srs? Ogre for me. But do you mean dependant on body weight?
I drink about 1 gallon a day, and its completely transparent, although if i consume sugar it turns yellow ish again

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
I drink about 1 gallon a day, and its completely transparent, although if i consume sugar it turns yellow ish again

EUcel and still use gallon not liters:feelshehe:. Thats really a fucking lot tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
I barely drink water.

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincel
I barely drink water.

Same i drank nothing but 2 glasses of coke yesterday. Its dumbs as fuck so im done looksmining now.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Drink more water bro
You're right, I should. I have dark circles under my eyes I think as a result of never eating vegetables, barely fruit and sleeping too late. There was a week where I drank a lot of water but it didn't impact my dark circles, so I can't attribute it to me barely drinking water.
Same i drank nothing but 2 glasses of coke yesterday. Its dumbs as fuck so im done looksmining now.
Look what I just told Ritalin, JFL at our lives.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and HorseFace
I barely drink water.
You should drink more bro, its good for you.

I used to have a constipation problem before I started drinking water regularly. Haven’t been constipated in ages now. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace, Gengar and Stingray
You should drink more bro, its good for you.

I used to have a constipation problem before I started drinking water regularly. Haven’t been constipated in ages now. :feelsokman:
I will bro. When I was gymcelling, I increased my water intake. But since I figured diet was more important, I dropped it altogether. JFL at me gaining all the fat I lost. I look like an insomniac, NGL. Dark circles under my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace and Insomniac
images-gif.29566

I'm In the mood for beans and rice

Holy shit that's dedication, do your parents know you're doing that? I'm only going for 5 days, until my stack gets delivered.

Woops
View attachment 29648
My parents have a feeling but idc my parents made me fat and FUUUUARK THAT LOOKS GOOD

keep crying for me i just ate couscous yday, and today im eating testicles and tongue
Tongue doesnt taste that good. The ones I've eaten are sharp and rigid. Testiclecel

Tongue doesnt taste that good. The ones I've eaten are sharp and rigid. Testiclecel
testicles taste very good though, cow tongue tastes good, anything else tastes like elastic

testicles taste very good though, cow tongue tastes good, anything else tastes like elastic
Tbh. My grandma used to dry testicles of the rams we had on the roof. Looked like a testicle necklace