How much worth of HGH IU does MK-677 produce?

Traxanas

Traxanas

normal person
I need to know ASAP for my future stack, plus just a general question that helps get rid of questions driven by curiosity.

I need to know ASAP for my future stack, plus just a general question that helps get rid of questions driven by curiosity.

Bump but inb4 0.0000000001 ui of hgh = 30mg of mk677

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Depends on your genetic response, up to 4IU
JFL 4 IU? no way, it must refer to generic Chinese HGH, what the fuck's the point of using pharma grade as treatment anyway then

also specifically 25mg of MK677 to be exact

JFL 4 IU? no way, it must refer to generic Chinese HGH, what the fuck's the point of using pharma grade as treatment anyway then

also specifically 25mg of MK677 to be exact
I would’ve been skeptical too, but this guy is very legit, i trust his stuff
8C729245 206D 4812 A34F A3B1E89603A1

and it is infact referring to generic HGH, it's been said, that those are still good, you just need to inject much higher doses to mimic pharma grade levels.

which by the end, they're literally about the same price anyway so it makes no difference
I'm ditching HGH, I found a cheaper, and more effective stack I can run.

it's slightly less reliable but you either go big or go home

My stack are peptides coupled with MK-677, basically what peptidecels are typically running with, it's just an annoyance to inject 6 times per day, but u gotta do what u gotta do to ascend fuckers

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
It can develop insuline resistance thus causing diabetes

It can develop insuline resistance thus causing diabetes
I've heard something that if your family is prone to diabetes then it's best to not to for health reasons, I don't have any hereditary problem that I know of, thankfully

I've heard something that if your family is prone to diabetes then it's best to not to for health reasons, I don't have any hereditary problem that I know of, thankfully
Even if you don't have heriditary diabetes in your dna mk 677 literally causes it

My stack are peptides coupled with MK-677, basically what peptidecels are typically running with, it's just an annoyance to inject 6 times per day, but u gotta do what u gotta do to ascend fuckers

What do you run bro ?
I also.will try peptides with mk677
Where do you.buy ?
I will.buy peptides on amazon tbh

Even if you don't have heriditary diabetes in your dna mk 677 literally causes it
mate i'm gonna be running this 6 months maximum, if you're telling me I'm gonna take years off of my life expectancy through MK compared to actual HGH, then you're chatting bollocks.

anyway who the fuck gives a shit, the common saying is, better to die as a Chad at the age of 30, rather than some 5'9 lonely, raging manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10949, Deleted member 9090, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
mate i'm gonna be running this 6 months maximum, if you're telling me I'm gonna take years off of my life expectancy through MK compared to actual HGH, then you're chatting bollocks.

anyway who the fuck gives a shit, the common saying is, better to die as a Chad at the age of 30, rather than some 5'9 lonely, raging manlet
6 months won't do shit yeah the study is talking about long term

What do you run bro ?
I also.will try peptides with mk677
Where do you.buy ?
I will.buy peptides on amazon tbh
the MK-677 planning to buy here https://sarmshop.co.uk/, it's a source for eurocels

the peptides my uncle has his own personal source, I dont even know, he prob buys it from his close friend's labs. even my dad has connections to another close friend for actual pharma HGH, still expensive af so it goes to show

Doesn't matter, only your IGF1 Levels matter at the end

Also heightmaxxing is cope

Doesn't matter, only your IGF1 Levels matter at the end

Also heightmaxxing is cope
the stack is meant to produce IGF-1, as yes, that's all that matters. actual IGF-1 peptides are very pricy and kinda hard to find

the MK-677 planning to buy here https://sarmshop.co.uk/, it's a source for eurocels

the peptides my uncle has his own personal source, I dont even know, he prob buys it from his close friend's labs. even my dad has connections to another close friend for actual pharma HGH, still expensive af so it goes to show

Wich peptides do you run ?

I will run hexarelin with mod grf 1-29 , with mk677

I dont have enough money to ad ghrp 2 , its good ?

Wich peptides do you run ?

I will run hexarelin with mod grf 1-29 , with mk677

I dont have enough money to ad ghrp 2 , its good ?
hexarelins are fucked in a way where your body will build up tolerance fast, it depends if you'll switch it or something.

I'll be running Mod Grf 1-29 (cjc no dac), with GHRPs, 2 & 6, I'll be switching them every month due to tolerance. along with MK
actually that's JustTrynaGrow's stack I think, so yeah, cool, it's legit

hexarelins are fucked in a way where your body will build up tolerance fast, it depends if you'll switch it or something.

I'll be running Mod Grf 1-29 (cjc no dac), with GHRPs, 2 & 6, I'll be switching them every month due to tolerance. along with MK
actually that's JustTrynaGrow's stack I think, so yeah, cool, it's legit

Yeah i will run hexarelin 2week per month to avoid tolerance . Thanks bro . Do you feel any effects rn ?

Yeah i will run hexarelin 2week per month to avoid tolerance . Thanks bro . Do you feel any effects rn ?
I'm gonna be running them in January, December is when money comes if everything goes as plan, job wise. also best to ask other heightcels about Hexarelin, I haven't researched that at all

• +1
I'm gonna be running them in January, December is when money comes if everything goes as plan, job wise. also best to ask other heightcels about Hexarelin, I haven't researched that at all

About hexarelin I had a hard time to find good informations about desensitization, but since it's extremely powerful it would be good to find to use it as much as possible without getting too desensitized.

Here an interesting paper: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1096637498800397

About hexarelin I had a hard time to find good informations about desensitization, but since it's extremely powerful it would be good to find to use it as much as possible without getting too desensitized.
True, and in fact, it's not even that expensive I believe... depending on dosage, but damn if someone could run it and give his anecdotal experience it would be cool

edit: I forgot it also boosts cortisol a shitton along with ur prolactin, it's worth it anyway short-term if you're planning to switch it up

Last edited:
Noone can tell you that, it's like asking "how many ml of jizz will I shoot out after 3 weeks of nofap?"

• +1
This guy said him and his friend were growing at alarming rate on Mod GRF 1-29 + Hexarelin but maybe he lying. I asked him this morning about desensitization, he didn't answered.

@jordanbarretpalate
I just realized how cheap hexarelin is, if you were to be injecting it just once a day, it can cost around 30-60 for a 3 month supply, what the fuck son? are my calculations legit? 30 days of constant usage is worth 1.5mg of it's vial

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
I just realized how cheap hexarelin is, if you were to be injecting it just once a day, it can cost around 30-60 for a 3 month supply, what the fuck son? are my calculations legit? 30 days of constant usage is worth 1.5mg of it's vial

Peptides are cheap, like really.

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
Peptides are cheap, like really.
I can't believe I was such an ignorant, HGHcel. JFL!!!!! Peptides all the way buddy boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
I can't believe I was such an ignorant, HGHcel. JFL!!!!! Peptides all the way buddy boyos.

They are really powerful when it comes to create short, very strong GH peaks

77c7f ORIG ay4mzs 4b

But the true question would be: Does growth at the growth plates respond well to so short peaks?

If there was no desensitization with Hexarelin and that I could inject during sleep I would inject Hexarelin and Mod GRF 6 times on a 24hours schedule

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas
So what exactly are the advantages of hexarelin over ghrps 2/6? Disadvantages we know, it raises cortisol (and prolactin?).

Also theres this newer pep called Ipamorelin, which is supposed to be crème de la crème, why not just blast and cruise that?

But the true question would be: Does growth at the growth plates respond well to so short peaks?
Supposedly this is how your natural GH works during puberty, through peaks, not a continuous bleed. Can't find a source tho.

Last edited:
So what exactly are the advantages of hexarelin over ghrps 2/6? Disadvantages we know, it raises cortisol (and prolactin?). Also theres this newer pep called Ipamorelin, which is supposed to be crème de la crème why not just blast and cruise that.

Hexarelin is simply the most powerful GHRP, yes it raises cortisol and prolactin as GHRP-2

AFAIK ipamorelin is a really weak GHRP

Mk677 should only be used for 2 weeks, the risk of to high insulin sensitivity is dangerous and makes you bloated.