How my Tinder experience has been since getting snapchat

ps - yeah, I tihnk snap maybe isn't ideal if you are over like 23.
Tiktik would be amazing, but again, that's very age limited, and I think you'd stand out in a bad way tbh lol
I agree that insta is maybe your best bet if you wanna go that route
IG is the most ideal but theres zero chance I will ever have that so I have snap to verify I am at least real but even some girls are still "I dunno its suspect, why is ur snap score so low?" Even after doing like 5 different random poses that they ask me to do to verify I am real plus saying their name etc in a snap

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
Yeah i snapped her many times, said her name on snap and she had me do a random pose and I did it, but still her friends tried to cockblock me by being all like he MUST be weird cause no social media etc. LITERALLY they told her there must be something weird about him since hes too GL to be on tinder, and can get any girl

Good looks arent enough in 2021, u need social media presence and good phone car etc

LOOKS ALONE CANT CARRY U ANYMORE

And this is what the Red Pill means when it refers to dimorphism, status and money. Social media is your status in 2021. It's so real man.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
her female friends are probably jealous that a chad wants to fuck her, so they are trying to cockblock amnesia. Doubt it has much to do with NT.

Oh yes, definitely. It MUST be that. I mean let's explain it in a way that best allows us to cope with the fact he is basically a model and irresistible to look at for women and still gets stood-up because he doesn't have social media presence. ABSOLUTELY.

And this is what the Red Pill means when it refers to dimorphism, status and money. Social media is your status in 2021. It's so real man.

And this is a generational disconnect I will never fully realize given I am 32 and remember the times where it was totally normal to go out with girls simply just by knowing their phone number and calling or texting. Nothing else really known about them. Nowadays girls are like How the fuck could i ever meetup with a guy I cant perform a background check going back years of his life on IG to see who he really is. Like girls genuinely are always like "wow are u a serial killer or smthing, u have no social media."

Oh yes, definitely. It MUST be that. I mean let's explain it in a way that best allows us to cope with the fact he is basically a model and irresistible to look at for women and still gets stood-up because he doesn't have social media presence. ABSOLUTELY.

well thats the funny thing, this girl had JUST MADE a tinder acc and had no prior experience with app dating or really online dating at all so she didnt understand "how weird and odd" it is a gl guy doesnt have social media it took her jaded friends to tell her its highly ABNORMAL and a red flag that I didnt. This is why we matched and she was super enthusiastic about meeting cause of my looks but quickly changed her mind given the talking from her friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and thickdickdaddy27
the amount of times I have been told its weird just the fact I am on tinder cause I am gl makes me cringe

never have i been more certain women dont deserve political rights than from my tinder experience

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 3043
the amount of times I have been told its weird just the fact I am on tinder cause I am gl makes me cringe
women, especially modern ones, and especially on dating apps, and IQ is a great loving story tbh.

image0.jpg

after seeing this meme i wanna ask u, would u rather experience that teen love from 12 to 17 and not be as good looking / hot u are rn (average looking) or still live the life u doing rn?
Am 21 acquiring mass as we speak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and alriodai
Why did you brake up with her nigga @Amnesia

that foid was willing to meet up with amnesia until her friends convinced her to not do it. And I bet her friends are females. Female friends of foids are cock blockers thats common knowledge. Odds are, even if he had an instagram her female friends would find something else to make her not meet up with him. Not saying IG isnt beneficial, but i doubt you need to have more than a few dozen pics and a few hundred followers to pass the NT test.

• +1
Reactions: buckchadley31
Am 21 acquiring mass as we speak
Fuck me for giving you suifuel, but by the way, that teen love shit is fake as we speak right now as all 12 yo to 17 are whorish, I'm 16 and never experienced REAL TEEN LOVE (only iOis and girlfriends (2) was just drama low vibra bullshit which is trash) keep gaining mass boyo

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak
Fuck me for giving you suifuel, but by the way, that teen love shit is fake as we speak right now as all 12 yo to 17 are whorish, I'm 16 and never experienced REAL TEEN LOVE (only iOis and girlfriends (2) was just drama low vibra bullshit which is trash) keep gaining mass boyo
It's been mostly my choice am not in good position right now to get a girlfriend with no license and no job

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Why did you brake up with her nigga @Amnesia

she was a crazy whore and her family was nuts too plus she started getting into drugs and thought making out with girls didnt count as cheating

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
2as f lycée bsh rani na9ra f lycée ta3 makari, jsp si y a des lycée à cote hna wlh
Aha rak chwiya b3id. Besa7 kifach 7ta sobt ro7ek fhad lclusterfuck ta3 les forums?

• JFL
Aha rak chwiya b3id. Besa7 kifach 7ta sobt ro7ek fhad lclusterfuck ta3 les forums?
A rab a la base kont nhawas 3ir haya ta3 acne oklm, hta tla9it hada sit ta3 les autists a rab HHHHHHHHHHHHH

• JFL
A rab a la base kont nhawas 3ir haya ta3 acne oklm, hta tla9it hada sit ta3 les autists a rab HHHHHHHHHHHHH
Wkach madamat wla mzl incel?

• +1
Wkach madamat wla mzl incel?
Wsh frr ca sers a r c tous meryoulet ta3 raï ta3 zebi, 0 meuf interessante, literally boring, + no sex gotta have super game, im waiting for university tbh where i can meet people within my IQ level, girls within my personnality etc, we can meet up sumtimes after we looksmax

• So Sad
Wsh frr ca sers a r c tous meryoulet ta3 raï ta3 zebi, 0 meuf interessante, literally boring, + no sex gotta have super game, im waiting for university tbh where i can meet people within my IQ level, girls within my personnality etc, we can meet up sumtimes after we looksmax
Sorry to dissapoint u besa7 99% mel femoids li rak tchoufhom fel lycée ghadi tal9a kifhom fel jami3a. Madama ida bech ma tnikhach m3dnk ma dir biha, je prefere nahder m3a 7ayt que nahder m3a chira tbh ngl. W nchallah ndirou meet up m3a ga3 Dzcels hnaya :lul:

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Well what are u suppose to do, girls get 50 new snapchat adds per week from gl guys off tinder how are they suppose to remember u

plus its funny how many girls are on tinder but then when u ask to hang they are like I dunno, I am so busy I dont think I can hang for a few weeks

There have been so many cases where girls think I am a catfish cause im so hot then I verify on snap and they go crazy like holy fuck dude ur real, wtf why arent u famous on IG etc etc, they show hella interest. Then like 4 days later I hit them up to hang and they leave me on read
i think this is where redpill comes into it, blackpill for matches, redpill for results from those matches

women want to feel equal, so spamming them "to hang" shows you are overly interested, they think "fuck maybe something is weird / wrong with this guy, why does he want to hang so badly", whereas if you're slow to respond, leave her on read etc, maybe send one text a day max etc, she will eventually initiate and the whole game has changed. now you're doing her a favour

IG is the most ideal but theres zero chance I will ever have that so I have snap to verify I am at least real but even some girls are still "I dunno its suspect, why is ur snap score so low?" Even after doing like 5 different random poses that they ask me to do to verify I am real plus saying their name etc in a snap
Get your score up it takes a few hours

i had teen love, still ended up here. With that said I think just being on tinder is a toxic experience, IRL dating is different. Ppl and esp girls on tinder are a selected group of vapid slutty cunts

Yeah you should stop using these hookup apps

Sorry to dissapoint u besa7 99% mel femoids li rak tchoufhom fel lycée ghadi tal9a kifhom fel jami3a. Madama ida bech ma tnikhach m3dnk ma dir biha, je prefere nahder m3a 7ayt que nahder m3a chira tbh ngl. W nchallah ndirou meet up m3a ga3 Dzcels hnaya :lul:
ana 3adi nroh faculte de medcine where the IQ & level is at least a bit up i hope jfl bro the normies & others are so fucking retarded, they got the worst culture ever and they like it jfl

• +1
ana 3adi nroh faculte de medcine where the IQ & level is at least a bit up i hope jfl bro the normies & others are so fucking retarded, they got the worst culture ever and they like it jfl
Rani fahmek. But you gotta interact with those normalfags and pretend you like what they like. You don't wanna end up being a social outcast. Meme nchallah ki ttla3 lluniversité seyi kifach tkoun normal asf. I had to learn that the hard way cuz everyone i knew in HS thinks i'm a retarded creep now. Godspeed sa7bi !!!

• +1
Rani fahmek. But you gotta interact with those normalfags and pretend you like what they like. You don't wanna end up being a social outcast. Meme nchallah ki ttla3 lluniversité seyi kifach tkoun normal asf. I had to learn that the hard way cuz everyone i knew in HS thinks i'm a retarded creep now. Godspeed sa7bi !!!
lmao bro mrc jsuis HS et my friend actually helped me hard to NT maxx and holy shit it's so boring to pretend to be like thoses normalfags, i literally feel anxiety cause I know I'm acting like somebody I ain't jfl and when u try just to not act like them they laugh at u mock u call u words man, thanks bro wlh u gave me lifefuel

• Love it
Yup. Its fantasy based.

It reminds me of those people who wanna join the Navy Seals or the SAS because of some movie they watched. Then they sit-down and watch a documentary for what you have to go through to make it as a Seal or Special Force Soldier and they immediately change their mind(s).

All the Black Pill does it play on the fantasies of the ugly, below average or average. I am average but luckily old enough not to fall for this complete crock of shit. LOOKS MATTER A FUCKING LOT. Women are predisposed to being crudely selective, especially when the environment allows so. We know this, but to think they will rip your pants down and suck you off the moment they see hunter eyes and a fucking diamond jaw that sparkles at them is absolutely fucking absurd.

Remember men and women have different sexual hormones. Our sexual hormone is a lot stronger than theirs, meaning it takes a lot less to turn us on and we will fuck nearly anything that has a bangin' body where the face isn't masculine (3.5/10). Women can go without sex for ages. Approval/validation/attention is sex for them. Currency for men is sex, Currency for women is attention. Women get attention on social media now a days AND FROM EVEN HOT GUYS. It's over if you don't have looks, but it's fucking still difficult if you do and don't have game. But no man, no man, no. It's because this guy is mentally ill. He is a mentalcel! NO FUCK OFF YOU STUPID DIPSHIT. It's because he isn't trained on how to act around bitches. Sick of hearing this puke. Honestly.

I don’t think most ppl here really believe the Chad fantasy of how “if I look good she’ll suck me off ASAP”. I think ppl here it just never began for them cuz they’re not good looking in the first place. But I’d be hard pressed to find a user at least age 19 who really believes that looks alone will get them loads of puss. It’s like this:

8 PSL: 2/3 girls will give you a chance based on looks alone
7 PSL: 3/5 will
6 PSL: 1/2 will
5 PSL: 1/5 will
4 PSL: 1/40 will
3 PSL: 1/500 will
<3 PSL: 1/10000 will

This is why looks are everything. If you’re average only 1/50 girls will even give you a chance. And even if they will, you’re competing with a bunch of 5. 6, and maybe 1 or 2 or 7 PSL dudes for her attention. Meaning at 5 PSL you need to have 10x the game a 5 PSL dude has to even be seriously considered as a sexual partner, and you’ll likely have to betabux.

Game can be improved, looks can’t. The numbers game is just so unrealistic under 5 psl it’s hardly worth it. That is why looks are everything. Without looks, nothing else is possible

bro have u ever gone to a party at HS with theses normie fags? HOLY SHIT ITS THE MOST BORING & ANNOYNIG SHIT ever nigga, they literally stink all of them, lame raï music and ugly hoes & ugly subhumans everywhere, sometimes I try to cope with not doing this and that and realize that most of this country is subhuman, only reason I cope is that I think I live in the US sometimes jfl but holy shit, glad u never gone to one

• So Sad
bro have u ever gone to a party at HS with theses normie fags? HOLY SHIT ITS THE MOST BORING & ANNOYNIG SHIT ever nigga, they literally stink all of them, lame raï music and ugly hoes & ugly subhumans everywhere, sometimes I try to cope with not doing this and that and realize that most of this country is subhuman, only reason I cope is that I think I live in the US sometimes jfl but holy shit, glad u never gone to one
Jamais ma invitawni l7aja pareil but i wish they did ngl. Even tho i know I'd have hated the event but as a human being i seek those interactions. I want to bond and connect with people.
Par expérience sa7bi, mahma teta7chalek jamais tba3ad ro7ek 3la nas. Ana tani kont nekdeb 3la ro7i ngoul nikmathom anaya antisocial wzabi. Au final ki tst79 ay 7aja simple ma tel9a 7ta wa7ed... Sometimes i just wish i was a normal meryoul, have a blessfully ignorant life and not have to worry about anything.
W bladna ki zabi hdi 7aja bayna. Ida baghi t3tiha ll US 9are3 7ta t9fl 18ans w inscri f DV lottery mata7sich zhar rabi ki dayer xD

• +1
@alriodai PM me your discord nhdrou redwa nchllh

• +1
Jamais ma invitawni l7aja pareil but i wish they did ngl. Even tho i know I'd have hated the event but as a human being i seek those interactions. I want to bond and connect with people.
Par expérience sa7bi, mahma teta7chalek jamais tba3ad ro7ek 3la nas. Ana tani kont nekdeb 3la ro7i ngoul nikmathom anaya antisocial wzabi. Au final ki tst79 ay 7aja simple ma tel9a 7ta wa7ed... Sometimes i just wish i was a normal meryoul, have a blessfully ignorant life and not have to worry about anything.
W bladna ki zabi hdi 7aja bayna. Ida baghi t3tiha ll US 9are3 7ta t9fl 18ans w inscri f DV lottery mata7sich zhar rabi ki dayer xD
Wlh khoya, ana tani kont ngol 3lah may invitawnich, chouf invtiawni kanet hafla ta3 zebi dya3a ta3 wa9t, wlh, blad ta3 zebi, jspr juste n 9ad nascend ki ndir real curly hair naturel ta3i tani ntwsws y3atolk 3ami9 ta3 zebi, que des trucs bizzares ilsfont wlh

• So Sad