How normies who have success with women behave in social circles?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
I don't have friends, and surely not socially experienced extraverts.

What they do, how would you describe it, what is their strategy? How they have this charisma without looks?

They don’t have success with women

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
like thugs

They don’t have success with women
I mean even with 1 decet staceylite

Whats beyond: just be lucky, just be close, just be first theories?

Come to think of it there are normies with girls I’ve seen. I don’t even know just spend hours of your time messaging them or something, maybe it will work. Good luck

Come to think of it there are normies with girls I’ve seen. I don’t even know just spend hours of your time messaging them or something, maybe it will work. Good luck
so still, numbers and luck game?

What do you mean numbers

What do you mean numbers
if you spam 1000 girls or you have a large social circle you are gonna be lucky enough and meet enough number of women to ltr at least 1

i think big social circle and low inhib are good combo are good to get ltr with averge or below foid if you at least 4 psl face and 5'10 but keep that in mind if foid get a chance to fuck chad she wont let it past. They're just don't want to be alone and have emotional support. Thay have chads in parties to fuck. Also a lot of 4 psl face guys but above 6' don't have trouble getting ltr with nice bitches. But they still cheat with chads

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
They are abd boys aka thugs drug dealers ballers ecc

normies have to social circle maxx, if ur above normie women will give u ioi's just by sitting there

if you spam 1000 girls or you have a large social circle you are gonna be lucky enough and meet enough number of women to ltr at least 1
Well obviously the more shots you take the more chances you have of hitting your target 😅

low inhib is all that matters if u are a normie and cant looksmax more. i know plenty of low inhib psl 4.5-5 guys who have decent girls around them all the time. you just need balls and be super NT (smoke weed, talk about football, gymcel/sportcel, have tattoos, dont talk about going ER or looksmaxxing, etc)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
6+ psl or LDAR

I don't have friends, and surely not socially experienced extraverts.

What they do, how would you describe it, what is their strategy? How they have this charisma without looks?
Its all luck. The luck of meeting new people, getting it on with them, meeting more people with those people, then meeting a potential partner.
Jestermaxx with 5/10 looks and she might start leeching your resources. Congrats, youve succeeded as a normie

I just act like they are my little bratty sister. I tease them and touch them. If you can't do that as a normie then you probably should focus on your social skills rather than thinking about how to looksmaxx all the time making you more autistic in the process.