how often do u cucks apply sunscreen daily ???

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
dermacucks say to apply it every 2 hours
but just lol at this shit

in this study where cucks tried to verify if sunscreen woudl help with anti aging. and yes it did of course>

Quantity of sunscreen used
At the beginning of the study, subjects were shown the exact method of application by the attending dermatologist and received an instruction leaflet regarding the appropriate amount (~2 mg/cm2) of application with a sample photograph. The subjects were directed to apply sunscreen on the face and other UV-exposed regions every morning after washing their face.
Six or more 100 mL bottles of sunscreen were provided free of charge at every 6-month visit for clinical examination. When the residual quantity of the sunscreen became small, additional samples were provided to the subjects. The amount of applied sunscreen was checked and appropriate use was directed at every 6-month visit. The quantity of sunscreen used was estimated by weighing the recovered used sunscreen vessels.

So ... more or less 100ml every 6 months
and they got results ??

I suppose this every 2 hours is for time when u're with sun directly in ur face ???

What u folks think about it

Its expensive and kind of madness to put this shit every 2 hours in ur face. u got keep reminding it etc.

just wake up in the middle of the night and apply sunscreen bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, WhatToDo, Deleted member 470 and 8 others
Summer is over, so I don't use it anymore, I am cucked now?

• +1
Reactions: WhatToDo
Lol @ getting out of your basement at all and having the sun ruin your looksmaxing progress. Good luck ruining your skin idiot. Looksmax in your basement until death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Over, DidntRead and 2 others
3 or 4

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
10 times + moonscreen 10 times a night

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, WhatToDo, LordNorwood and 1 other person
No sunscreen for your face.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Twice on the day after tret application. Once on other days.

Never, but I never leave the basement

Once a year at playa.

Never because i never leave my house.

But even if i did i don't need it. i legit never get burned in the sun idk why.

once per day.
I only wanna care about skin care max. for 2 times per day. The morning routine, and evening routine before bed. In between those 2 routines one ideally has living to do, instead of worrying about your fucking skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
either wear it properly or don't wear it at all 😡