How often do you guys think about doing low-inhib shit?

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
Every day I go to school I'm sitting in class thinking of doing some low inhib shit like randomly calling my substitute teacher ugly, or recording random kids in the hall and making fun of them.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, mojopin and 5 others
I want to throw dumbells at people at the gym.

I want to throw dumbells at people at the gym.
im relatively well behaved at the gym but i occasionally get complained about for grunting, dropping weights, and taking pictures in the locker room (jfl at gyms full of old bastards)

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
I think about doing a lot of things but I nevER do them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Butthurt Dweller, Demir and 1 other person
When i was in school few months ago before getting expelled, i also so some fuck shit.

The team leaders office was down the hall and the doors near his office are closed to get to the elevators i just drop kicked the shit out of that door and he saw me and goes, that door can be opened normally you know!, i just went oh yeah sorry i was going to fast i slipped. XD and some more dumbshit like that.

I think about doing a lot of things but I nevER do them
inject e

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
all the fucking time lately, mostly for money

I used to do all that every day

Only in my bed or even I’m witth a group of friends.

I’m too high inhib to tell a woman; hey you’re attractive, I should tbh ngl fr srs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
honestly I think about doing low inhib stuff all the time, and I even do it with guy friends
Only with girls i think about how subhuman I am and then i dont do it :(

I don't think about It.I do It.
I've got less than 1 year of school left so I can do whatever the fuck I want and the school can't kick me out,because I get first places in competitions.

Wrong thread.

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
Every single day.

Whenever I’m at the top of a flight of stairs I’ll suddenly play out in my head pushing the person to their death or raping the girl I’m talking to tbh idk why