How often is the typical single woman or GL guy having sex realistically?

D

Deleted member 1209

最低の彼氏
every 2 hours

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2933
Another day another stupid question.
How do we know you mong🙄
Some every week
Some twice a year
It depends

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, BigBiceps and 5 others
4 times a week, with a different girl every week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Another day another stupid question.
How do we know you mong🙄
Some every week
Some twice a year
It depends
This

Some good looking guys don’t care while some fuck everything around them

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and BigBiceps
Nobody has sex, everyone is incel

2 times a day

Coooom cooom
Must sexxxxxx
Me want fucckkkk

2x week at least ded srs

singlr women or GL guy, as the title says jfl
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I SAID THINK ABOUT YOUR ANSWER you idiot.SINGLE WOMEN 2 TIMES A WEEK 😂😂😂 SO THE AVERAGE 22 year old SINGLE WOMEN HAS A LAYCOUNT OF 600+?😂😂😂😂
Ok bra somebody knows whats up😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, BigBiceps and SikKunt
Every weekend probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂I SAID THINK ABOUT YOUR ANSWER you idiot.SINGLE WOMEN 2 TIMES A WEEK 😂😂😂 SO THE AVERAGE 22 year old SINGLE WOMEN HAS A LAYCOUNT OF 600+?😂😂😂😂

you know you can have sex with the same person more than once right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
where tf you getting that from?
around 2 times a week is just a little over 100 times a year.
tbh more realistically this is women in a relationship. single women could fuck twice a week if they wanted but they only want chad dick so I doubt they fuck more then once a week on average. prob every second weekend

• +1
you know you can have sex with the same person more than once right?
They still dont have so much sex.trust me.yes there are sluts who have a lot of sex.But most women are just normal.They have sex like 10 times a year at most.(Single)
If youre a couple more obviously

• +1
Reactions: xit
They still dont have so much sex.trust me.yes there are sluts who have a lot of sex.But most women are just normal.They have sex like 10 times a year at most.(Single)
If youre a couple more obviously

low iq af jfl

• +1
whenever they want

multiple times per day, that's it
multiple times per day as much as you fuck your hand by jerking off.That's the hard truth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
😂Bro I finally got doxxed by you you low life cunt,I knew you would give up sometime out of curiosity
Well,Atleast now you can mire me.
A super frog with 2 hands and the ability to write human languages.And beautiful eyes😍
Now bow down to your god

lol

Attachments

• 1570909995965.gif
    1570909995965.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 3
  • 1570909995751.gif
    1570909995751.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 3
  • 1570909995698.gif
    1570909995698.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1570909995914.gif
    1570909995914.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1570909995857.gif
    1570909995857.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1570909995804.gif
    1570909995804.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 2
GL guy: multiple times a week. Any handsome, single guy with a healthy sex drive would fit in as many sex sessions as possible throughout the week

Typical single woman: every 2-3 weeks. Most aren’t hardcore partiers/club rats or even on tinder for long and there aren’t that many available hot guys to go around.

Last edited:
no arguments only Insult.
Ok I win

there are no arguments here. I said my opinion and you CLAIMED something without a source. Therefore, you gave your opinion as well. There is no win or lose in a discussion with only opinions bro. Low IQ as always

• +1
there are no arguments here. I said my opinion and you CLAIMED something without a source. Therefore, you gave your opinion as well. There is no win or lose in a discussion with only opinions bro. Low IQ as always
your opinion?so you have a opinion on how much men and women have sex?Because your opinion means that its right?No you dumbass
If you have an opinion,give some arguments for your opinion.But I mean what do I expect from an İncel who doesnt even go out to know how much people have sex.Im sorry brah ,but:Low IQ as always

your opinion?so you have a opinion on how much men and women have sex?Because your opinion means that its right?No you dumbass
If you have an opinion,give some arguments for your opinion.But I mean what do I expect from an İncel who doesnt even go out to know how much people have sex.Im sorry brah ,but:Low IQ as always

your "argument" is "trust me". You are pathetic bro. IQ below 100 for sure jesus christ
I have to write a thesis know on WHY, IMO, GL MEN AND SINGLE WOMEN HAVE SEX 2X WEEK becausr a loser on the internet is stupid enough to even make wrong assumptions

• +1
your "argument" is "trust me". You are pathetic bro. IQ below 100 for sure jesus christ
I tested My IQ at the psychologyst and it was 106 you Idiot.Now shut up.Muh Single women have sex 2 times a week😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Please bra just stop it.whats more realistic ?2 times a week or 10 times a year .
Dude just off yourself.Does it get any dumber than you?😂😂😂

I tested My IQ at the psychologyst and it was 106 you Idiot.Now shut up.Muh Single women have sex 2 times a week😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.
Please bra just stop it.whats more realistic ?2 times a week or 10 times a year .
Images

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2205

• +1
Also 2 times a week sounds much more accurate than 10 times a year lol. People have sex way more than once a month. Keep coping it's kind of funny to me.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No words bra.Off yourself
You sound autistic jfl