How often to weigh myself?

Deleted member 756

Deleted member 756

4.5 psl
Once a week?

everyday.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Once every couple of weeks, because thats how long it takes to make some progress, you're currently a fat fuck, so hop on ketosis or intermittent fasting or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Once every couple of weeks, because thats how long it takes to make some progress, you're currently a fat fuck, so hop on ketosis or intermittent fasting or something.
Im eating up to 1600 calories a day. Is that too much?

I would weigh yourself everyday at the same time of day. If you really want to be tryhard weigh yourself 3 times in a row and take the average.
Im eating up to 1600 calories a day. Is that too much?
That's fine, you should lose weight, but remember that the lower you get your daily intake the faster you will lose. Although consistency is most important. So if you can't get lower than this without breaking your diet and binging, stay here.
Weigh yourself everyday, put it in an excel sheet, graph it, and look at the trend. Evaluate your progress once per week, not once per day, and evaluate it based on the trend. What I mean by that is don't freak out if the scale doesn't budge much day to day or even if it goes up. Put confidence in the TREND over time rather than the static value in the moment.
Lastly you should lose weight rather rapidly at first because you're so overweight right now. So that should be encouraging and motivate you to continue. Good luck mate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Once a week dont listen to retards lol

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2581
i weight every morning

once a week or you'll get too dependent on daily numbers to drop and you'll lose a lot of motivation because day to day you wont lose weight, over weeks you will.

• Hmm...
EVERYDAY. in the morning.

seirously if your trying to lose weight you have to hold yourself accountable.

All the guys saying once a week or every couple weeks. Have scrawny bodytypes where it’s hard to gain weight so they don’t need to check it everyday.

trust me when I lost my weight Checking everyday helped a lot and was good motivation.

Besides that it’s a good way to know your body for what you can eat and how much you can eat before you gain or lose weight.

you have no muscle on you so your gonna for a while be susceptible to gaining weight quickly because of shit metabolism

Honestly never. It’s about how you look bro.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Honestly never. It’s about how you look bro.
True but weighing yourself is a great tool for motivation and measuring tangible progress

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
EVERYDAY. in the morning.

seirously if your trying to lose weight you have to hold yourself accountable.

All the guys saying once a week or every couple weeks. Have scrawny bodytypes where it’s hard to gain weight so they don’t need to check it everyday.

trust me when I lost my weight Checking everyday helped a lot and was good motivation
some days you might be heavier on the scale due to water and that could kill your motivation tbh, but I get what you mean about the bulking.

All the people saying once a week are retarded (no offense mates)
weigh yourself once a day but look at the trend once per week, this gives you a much better idea of how much weight you're actually losing and changes you need to make while also not demotivating you if you don't lose on the day to day sometimes, but honestly you probably won't even run into that issue until you lose 60+ pounds

• +1
some days you might be heavier on the scale due to water and that could kill your motivation tbh, but I get what you mean about the bulking.

nah man trust me. He has to do it this way.

I lost 100 pounds in 8 months from holding myself accountable every day. Even if you gain water weight you have to understand what caused you to gain it in the first place.

• +1
All the people saying once a week are retarded (no offense mates)
weigh yourself once a day but look at the trend once per week, this gives you a much better idea of how much weight you're actually losing and changes you need to make while also not demotivating you if you don't lose on the day to day sometimes, but honestly you probably won't even run into that issue until you lose 60+ pounds
Yeah im doing this shit lol. But its better for him to weigh once a week cuz oncd a day might break his morale due to water retention etc. I broke diet too manytimes because of this

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and LordNorwood
Yeah im doing this shit lol. But its better for him to weigh once a week cuz oncd a day might break his morale due to water retention etc. I broke diet too manytimes because of this
No no no and no

it takes discipline and effort

it’s hard at first but after a while it becomes easier

• +1
That's why you tell yourself that the daily difference doesn't matter and you choose to focus on the weekly trend, but still measure the daily difference. You measure the daily difference because it gives you much better data resolution to tweak things if you want to adjust the speed of your weight loss to meet your goals.

No no no and no

it takes discipline and effort

it’s hard at first but after a while it becomes easier
Yeah took me 4 months to discipline myself. I only lost 1 kg. Now im on legit consistent diet of 1300kcal ive lost 9 kg in just 5 weeks lol. Consistency is everything boyos dont reward and bloatmaxx yourself

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Best and most accurate way is to weigh yourself everyday when you wake up after the toilet, at the end of the week add them all up and divide by 7 boom theres ur average. Weighing yourself once a week is inconsistent

• +1
Best and most accurate way is to weigh yourself everyday when you wake up after the toilet, at the end of the week add them all up and divide by 7 boom theres ur average. Weighing yourself once a week is inconsistent

Exactly, just see how my weight was changing every day back in july when I was in a caloric deficit

Attachments

• 303FFCEA-CCF9-41AB-9D85-B45AB9549E02.jpeg
    303FFCEA-CCF9-41AB-9D85-B45AB9549E02.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 6
I walk a lot
Do I need a fancy scale that measures body fat, water weight and muscle?
No, and start cycling or running, they are great cardio.

I would weigh yourself everyday at the same time of day. If you really want to be tryhard weigh yourself 3 times in a row and take the average.

That's fine, you should lose weight, but remember that the lower you get your daily intake the faster you will lose. Although consistency is most important. So if you can't get lower than this without breaking your diet and binging, stay here.
Weigh yourself everyday, put it in an excel sheet, graph it, and look at the trend. Evaluate your progress once per week, not once per day, and evaluate it based on the trend. What I mean by that is don't freak out if the scale doesn't budge much day to day or even if it goes up. Put confidence in the TREND over time rather than the static value in the moment.
Lastly you should lose weight rather rapidly at first because you're so overweight right now. So that should be encouraging and motivate you to continue. Good luck mate.
Thanks mate. I really appreciate your advice. And you’re right. How much should I expect/want to lose a week?
No, and start cycling or running, they are great cardio.
What’s the point? I’ll still be ugly after weight loss

Thanks mate. I really appreciate your advice. And you’re right. How much should I expect/want to lose a week?
No problem bro. I'm not sure exactly how to calculate what to expect in your case. If you're fasting, about .56 pounds a day seems to be the average loss. I think if you really stick to what you're doing, you can probably expect around 2 lbs a week.

Never. Go by whatever you see in the mirror - rich piana

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
only eat meat and fruits and weigh once a week just look at urself in mirror nigga u should see improvements.