How ogre is my profile?

i imagined you to be a lot uglier OP, you are definitely at least average + above average cock you can easily slay if you fix your skin flaws

have you tried retin-a for acne?

I perceived that you Hyoid and Mandible looks really really strange...

I perceived that you Hyoid and Mandible looks really really strange...
I can praud with neck posture and have good jawline but that make no sence for honest rating
i imagined you to be a lot uglier OP, you are definitely at least average + above average cock you can easily slay if you fix your skin flaws
I have uglier front. Even if i am averge i need to be at least 5psl to compete withy chadlite classmate

I can praud with neck posture and have good jawline but that make no sence for honest rating

I have uglier front. Even if i am averge i need to be at least 5psl to compete withy chadlite classmate

Im serious, looks like your eyebrows is too much close to the back of skull.
*Looks like your ears (not eyebrows)

it's over for asymmetrycels.
how come the two pics don't look like?

Your skin makes your face a pain to look at. Can’t do it for more than 5 secs but for it physically starts to bother me but from the very little that I’ve seen I’d say it isn’t all that good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Your skin makes your face a pain to look at. Can’t do it for more than 5 secs but for it physically starts to bother me but from the very little that I’ve seen I’d say it isn’t all that good.
It's ogre

Your skin makes your face a pain to look at. Can’t do it for more than 5 secs before it physically starts to bother me but from the very little that I’ve seen I’d say it isn’t all that good.
Fix your skin tbh

get a genio to fix your chin to philtrum ratio and it will look even better

So i was even more like a pizza

You mean even more disgusting?
Less?

no add more chin, your chin looks super short thats why your mandible looks odd.
no add more chin, your chin looks super short thats why your mandible looks odd.

you have a deep mentolabial fold as well which can be fixed with a genioplasty

you have a deep mentolabial fold as well which can be fixed with a genioplasty

Ogre nose, recesed maxilla, low cheekbones that make me look bloated, invisible jaw, small chin, invisible upper lip, flat long philtrum. Yes not that bad, not at all

your nose legit looks fine, your maxilla isn't recessed you aren't a pancake flat faced gook, i mean look at o pry and chico their faces aren't extremely forward grown like an ethnic. your cheekbones aren't low, your jaw isn't invisible, your upper lip can be fixed, and your long philtrum can be fixed with a lip lift

Last edited:
Bro you’re exagerrating your flaws and not accepting the solutions. Skin is your biggest flaw by far.. I’m not knowledgeable on softmxxing, but research more into improving your skin.
Your lower third is your next biggest failo although it’s not that bad really. You definitely don’t need lefort or bsso but you’d benefit from jaw angle and chin augmentation. I’d say either a chin wing or implants would give good results in bringing out the jaw angle and lowering/projecting the chin a bit. You also need to lean out for the full affect otherwise you’ll never have a jawline.

A lip lift will definitely be adequate to give you a better philtrum. You might also consider alar base augementation of your nose. The nose lenght itself is good but the base is quite long and so gives it a larger appearance. Other than that just skinmax and lean out and you have good potential. Those surgeries would cost around 10-15k max so not out of reach. If you want a morph I can send you a semi realistic one with all these suggestions.

• +1
Reactions: lookserumaxeru
lol I'm done with this place. it's fucking children here.
OP ur biggest problem is ur a beta male

lol I'm done with this place. it's fucking children here.
OP ur biggest problem is ur a beta male
Suck my cock coper no Alpha for your face
Bro you’re exagerrating your flaws and not accepting the solutions. Skin is your biggest flaw by far.. I’m not knowledgeable on softmxxing, but research more into improving your skin.
Your lower third is your next biggest failo although it’s not that bad really. You definitely don’t need lefort or bsso but you’d benefit from jaw angle and chin augmentation. I’d say either a chin wing or implants would give good results in bringing out the jaw angle and lowering/projecting the chin a bit. You also need to lean out for the full affect otherwise you’ll never have a jawline.

A lip lift will definitely be adequate to give you a better philtrum. You might also consider alar base augementation of your nose. The nose lenght itself is good but the base is quite long and so gives it a larger appearance. Other than that just skinmax and lean out and you have good potential. Those surgeries would cost around 10-15k max so not out of reach. If you want a morph I can send you a semi realistic one with all these suggestions.
I will just ldar

Normie tier ngl

Good forward growth tho
giphy.gif

You call yourself a looksmaxer? This skin is a rookie mistake
This skin is not that bad compared to how it was few months before

Suck my cock coper no Alpha for your face

I will just ldar

god your hopeless if you keep beating yourself up

save up for a GENIOPLASTY, fix your skin, get a HAIRCUT bro, and gymmaxx aren't you like 6'1.

god your hopeless if you keep beating yourself up

save up for a GENIOPLASTY, fix your skin, get a HAIRCUT bro, and gymmaxx aren't you like 6'1.
i'm saving up the money for business, i will just try to get rich and ldar.