How only come only Chads and Incels are interesting? Middle-cels/Normies are the worst

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Srs tho, alot of the best users are either incel or near Chad tier

Normie cels are major bullies all they do is harass incel guys

Incels are usually cool and think about the World in a Non-Normie way, they also dont bully because they are bullied IRL

And Chads are happy cause they are good looking so they dont run around belittling people foe dopamine

Normies/Middle-Cels are the next Greycels tbh, and always the first to cope about redpill/bluepill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, TopzCat1, Timelessbrah and 17 others
Mediocrity is the da worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Deleted member 6403
indeed, as I was very ugly I couldn't cope with redpill and PUA bullshit, but if I were HTN it would work and I wouldn't have the blackpill knowledge I have today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 5189
Being average is how u become a normie. You hang around with the average people all your life, brought up by the average parents, treated averagely and you is bound to end up soft and bluepilled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 5746 and 3 others
Being average is how u become a normie. You hang around with the average people all your life, brought up by the average parents, treated averagely and you is bound to end up soft and bluepilled.

Srs tho, alot of the best users are either incel or near Chad tier

Incels are usually cool and think about the World in a Non-Normie way, they also dont bully because they are bullied IRL

And Chads are happy cause they are good looking so they dont run around belittling people foe dopamine

Normies/Middle-Cels are the next Greycels tbh, and always the first to cope about redpill/bluepill
Where do i fall in Mr Chad?

Chads me.

I am sub 4.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
I am truecel ergo I am based ty op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
because normie cels want to fit in to society, so they shit on incels because that is what they believe will help them to better fit into society

ALL NORMANS SHOULD ROPE

normies are too middle of the road, in their world you work moderately hard,fail at dating, get a wife after intense effort and betabuxxing, get cheated on and become alcoholic.

• +1
Reactions: DJ Shekemba
being average is like you don't exist. you gotta stand out

normies are too middle of the road, in their world you work moderately hard,fail at dating, get a wife after intense effort and betabuxxing, get cheated on and become alcoholic.
Lol at them