how over is it for my frame

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

dontgoLAXb4UMAXx

Silver
someone rate my frame pls, dont mind traps atrophy, its a bit unsymmetrical cause i was doing wrong technique on shrugs, I'm working to fix it but any other tips to fix it?
btw chad carl jr maxxing

The only way you're going to know is if you measure it. How wide is your bideltoid

@itsOVER /10

nigger nappy hair + blonde hair, over :lul:

i just measured w a tape, i measured 54-55 in cm which is around 22 but the tape isnt that accurate
That's wide man. Have your mum or dad measure u
shitty bones, over

ill do something about my hair and glasses soon, ive been ldaring for the past year.
He has 22" bidelt

shitty bones, over

ill do something about my hair and glasses soon, ive been ldaring for the past year.

just get rid of that vertical cut bruh, get one of those curly bob pretty boy cuts if u suit that lol

That's wide man. Have your mum or dad measure u

He has 22" bidelt
im not sure cause i got my dad to measure me from behind deltoids using lookism guide but i got 61cm right now,( i got 54-55 by myself) which is mos def aint correct, anyone got a better guide?

Need to see hips.

Birthing hips = :ogre:

im not sure cause i got my dad to measure me from behind deltoids using lookism guide but i got 61cm right now,( i got 54-55 by myself) which is mos def aint correct, anyone got a better guide?

im 24" and this is what i look like compared to you, looks like more than a 2" difference to me

Need to see hips.

Birthing hips = :ogre:

leave my hips alone :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: my hips are bascially the same as my ribcage but the cage is a little bit bigger. need to make it bigger cause my hips arnt the best

If it's anything like this, you're done.

Yeah bro

Doesn't really matter his face mogs everyone here to utter oblivion
Cant wait to see it bruv my mind is fucking filled with coping and I feel like im wasting time doing those things fuuuark

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
dont mock my birthing hips too much:lul:
no light fraudbtw

Jfl I have same shitty chest genes like you and good shoulder genes, if I gymcel hard I’ll prob look like that my chest barely fucking grows
its fucking annoying i literally train chest every other day for 2 hours till i cant even feel my fucking pecs. lifting heavy ass weight, doing a bunch of reps, focusing on form, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Jfl I have same shitty chest genes like you and good shoulder genes, if I gymcel hard I’ll prob look like that my chest barely fucking grows
i got a large fat pocket near my nipples which ruins my whole aesthetic, i:ROFLMAO: fucking hate gyno, luckily it shrinks when i jump in the ocean or some shit. its actually a huge improvement considering my first gf use to mock my man tits lmao

• +1
Reactions: Coping
  • +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
its fucking annoying i literally train chest every other day for 2 hours till i cant even feel my fucking pecs. lifting heavy ass weight, doing a bunch of reps, focusing on form, etc.
We’re not meant to have a good chest it’s fucking over I used to focus hard on it as well and didn’t even grow jfl

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate