How Perfect facial growth looks in theory

D

Deleted member 5385

Truth seeker
Screenshot 20200917 1343592

We off course see great square mandible with very long distance from chin to neck but also teeth are important.
Basically Perfect growth face should have fully erupted wisdom teeth and over 10mm behind them. Cranial angle is 107° . Rest is visible on picture.
Probably nobody have such good development but it is what IT is.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 7125 and 8 others
If always wonder why the cin isnt infront of the lips with that kindof development

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 5385 and Hozay
its over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Subhuman trash
View attachment 673439
We off course see great square mandible with very long distance from chin to neck but also teeth are important.
Basically Perfect growth face should have fully erupted wisdom teeth and over 10mm behind them. Cranial angle is 107° . Rest is visible on picture.

Highest IQ memeber on this forum currently do you think it's all genes or environment plays a large part as well ?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 5385 and Deleted member 4430
Highest IQ memeber on this forum currently do you think it's all genes or environment plays a large part as well ?
I will said that really high amount are genom and genes expression(cause basically all people have the same genes) like there are cro magnon, dalo faelid and other really good phenos. But also high amount is your facial muscle tone - strong jaw muscles push maxilla forward and upward and save from downward growth. Mewing does nothing .

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Salience
Buuuuump

No environment for shitty genes. Its all genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Taylorswift

Your enviroment influnces your genes your enviroment creates '' good'' genes the enviroment is literally the most important thing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, RecessedPrettyboy, Gunna and 1 other person
Unironically all human have same genetics.
We Just have different genome also some of our single genes can have different expression .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, diggbicc and reptiles
We Just have different genome also some of our single genes can have different expression .
I know we have all same adenin timin etc.
I mean your appeareance determined by your genetic material. Just look identical twins.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift

Exactly like 99.9 percent of our dna is all the same from thst only 6 percent is truly different.

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 5385 and imparatorluk
aka @Copemaxxing side profile
390505 8a4e128f6603c737f27522e20b45b5de

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7125, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
I know we have all same adenin timin etc.
I mean your appeareance determined by your genetic material. Just look identical twins.

Kinda true for adults unfortunately for young kids Mewing Face pulling and all the shit talked about here unironically works

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
Images 1
Images 2

Is this close to perfect facial growth?

Your enviroment influnces your genes your enviroment creates '' good'' genes the enviroment is literally the most important thing
Bro once your dna determined from birth. You cant change it. But you are right. If someone has healthy diet and lifestyle his childs will have good genes.

Bro once your dna determined from birth. You cant change it. But you are right. If someone has healthy diet and lifestyle his childs will have good genes.

It's not the cranial base fuses at 6 before that you can make a lot of changes. And facial forward growth is possible until your facial plate ossify

It's not the cranial base fuses at 6 before that you can make a lot of changes. And facial forward growth is possible until your facial plate ossify
Bro shape of our bone cant changeable. If it would all environment, all babies have to look exatcly same. Shape is determined. But not all revisions caused by genes. Environment has a role in that.

Bro shape of our bone cant changeable. If it would all environment, all babies have to look exatcly same. Shape is determined. But not all revisions caused by genes. Environment has a role in that.

i NEVER Said it was all enviroment

i NEVER Said it was all enviroment
yes but once you cope in environment. you fuck up. human mind is so fucking good in coping ways. muh good diet muh gym. meanwhile chads play video games and eating chips

Also influcing the cranial base structures can fix your jaws and your maxilla it might not fix the eyes but it can help maxilla upswing is realted to good under eye support.

Face pulling also has been shown to work if done at a young age.

yes but once you cope in environment. you fuck up. human mind is so fucking good in coping ways. muh good diet muh gym. meanwhile chads play video games and eating chips

Some people generally have better cranial base angles but chads are rear very rear if you can influnce your looks to a large extent then you should be more than happy

• +1
yes
he is a chad
how the fuck he is in here. fuck my luck. if ı has that looks. i will succed everthing in my life. i got iq. i only need psl.

• So Sad
Reactions: goat2x
how the fuck he is in here. fuck my luck. if ı has that looks. i will succed everthing in my life. i got iq. i only need psl.
better than me
i got neither iq and looks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and imparatorluk
Some people generally have better cranial base angles but chads are rear very rear if you can influnce your looks to a large extent then you should be more than happy
yes but not expect to transform male model. it will be just small improvement.

View attachment 673439
i have all my wisdom teeth

better than me
i got neither iq and looks
i want to know his lifestyle because ı can be him in that way. is he playing video games or working out? do you know? ı dont know him pls tell me something.....

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
i want to know his lifestyle because ı can be him in that way. is he playing video games or working out? do you know? ı dont know him pls tell me something.....
genetics

• +1
yes but not expect to transform male model. it will be just small improvement.

Define small your down playing jaw and maxilla that is 90 percent of your looks

i was lucky that i mewed when young and didnt consume sugar because i dont like the taste. I also have straight teeth etc. my mom always compares me with my lil bro who is recessed and eats a shit ton of sugar crap

Define small your down playing jaw and maxilla that is 90 percent of your looks
just small you know. maybe straith teeth and not average maxilla with nosebreathing.

just small you know. maybe straith teeth and not average maxilla with nosebreathing.

Depends i've seen a very good case i don't have it on hand ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
You are lucky to have good genes. Leave this place and continue to your life. why do you use this site
Because sideprofile doesnt mean shit jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
look at this skull to the left of mike moo
Maxresdefault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Perfect forward growth looks like shit tbh

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
@Copemaxxing how could be so Perfect
And why the fuck you want cw rotation?
You are really 6PSL
angle frauded head forward frauded. Bro I literally have 0 teeth while smiling

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
angle frauded head forward frauded. Bro I literally have 0 teeth while smiling
Then don't smile
You have better mandible than most models

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
mouth breathing can ruin anyone- there are numerous cases where this destroys proper facial development

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 5385
mouth breathing can ruin anyone- there are numerous cases where this destroys proper facial development
Yes but nosebreathing wont make that to chad. İt wont improve only protects

Yes but nosebreathing wont make that to chad. İt wont improve only protects
Yeah I mean, you never know how you might have turned out if you had properly developed. It will always be unknown. If someone mouth breathes during developmental years, they are fucked. Surgery will be required to reverse the damage.

I believe environment is equally important as genetics. Imagine if you had “good” genetics but you didn’t get a healthy dose of prenatal T in utero because mama was drinking or using drugs. (This unfortunately is reality for some people.) And then when you’re born, you’re malnourished because your mama is poor and whenever you DO have the opportunity to eat, your mama feeds you a soft diet of cheap, sugary, processed bullshit food with no real nutritional value. Then let’s say you’re allergic to the pets at home so you start to mouth breathe, and it’s alllllllll down hill from there buddy boyo

Experts these days are convinced that our dietary and lifestyle choices are the main causes of why craniofacial development is so commonly deviating from healthy growth patterns. The fact that it is totally normal and common now to see people with severely recessed jaws, narrow faces, crowded teeth and compromised airways is completely unique to these modern times.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and imparatorluk
I will said that really high amount are genom and genes expression(cause basically all people have the same genes) like there are cro magnon, dalo faelid and other really good phenos. But also high amount is your facial muscle tone - strong jaw muscles push maxilla forward and upward and save from downward growth. Mewing does nothing .
Jaw muscles don't push the maxilla forward/upward, the tongue does, jaw muscles simply provide the structure to maintain it since stronger jaw/neck muscles make proper tongue posture much easier, also depending on the length of the ramus
Hence why some Scandinavians have squarish forward faces, due to eating hard starchy carbs and bread as they grew up

Last edited: