How sad it is

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
It is sad, indeed, what we have become.

Bitter and dark are our souls. Heavy and burdened our spirits.

"The world is yours" they said. Little did we know we were to carry it on our shoulders.

We thought we were descended from adam but no, we are the spawn of Atlas.

How heavy it is, alas our backs will break.

And as our backs break, our eyes will roll over until all is white.

And all we see is dark.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and ChoSeungHui
Try acid

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Legit. It was as my lifeforce was drained and life seemed meaningless after swallowing the black pill, visiting site like this and viewing blackpill related content, I've noticed many other experienced the same thing, safe to say this is not beneficial to our mental health. They say the truth will set you free, how? Assume for instance you were an ugly balding manlet and learned about lookism and female nature, how would knowining the truth benefit you? It would crush you, idk if I could coop at that point. I wish was bluepilled again, ignorance is a bliss. My social skills, drive and motivation were much better pre blackpill, but atleast I look better now.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Bluepill
My experience is the polar opposite. I have been living with social anxiety ever since I moved in a new town. I lost my social circle and status. It was the beginning of my autism. Now (seven years later), I realize that my personality doesn't matter as much as I thought. There are no magic words to attract women. It's all 100% LMS.

Most of the people are major cucks in real life. It's easy to point out the obvious online, but try cracking a joke in a full lecture hall. It seems like if I'm the only one who's not afraid to say green is green when everyone is watching. I'm the one to break awkward silences during mass lectures (+200 students). Now I know how easy it's to become a "charismatic leader". My dream is to start a cult or ascend to become the next supreme leader.

So I'm not a high inhib cuck anymore. I generally say what comes in my mind without worrying about the consequences. I have noticed that people have started to respect me. They find me intimidating, and I kinda like it. They say I have the balls of steel, which sounds nice ngl. I can socialize with guys with no problem. Even the girls feel pressured to laugh at my jokes. I'm not going to let my looks limit the quality of my life. The real social black pill is to realize that you have the ultimate control of your happiness.

Last edited: