How should I chew or mew with an uneven jaw?

M

Mad Science

Iron
My jaw is more developed on one side then the other.
The ramus is longer and the length of the mandible is longer too. They are horizontally uneven when looking forward.
If I face down it can be seen that one side of the chin sticks out more also.

If I chew falims w/ iced water on the short side, the long side clicks.
If I chew falims w/ iced water on the long side, the short side is perfectly fine.
If I chew with falim on both sides, I eventually bite my tongue.

I bought Chisell since it would let me chew on both sides together without tongue biting happening and it works perfectly for the molars.
When I push the Chisell forward to the pre molars just before the canines, the uneveness shows as one is clearly more forward. The chewing force feels uneven now.

I don't know what I should do. Either mewing really worked over the years or my bone structure has aged well but I never took up a serious chewing protocol. According to the chewing megathread I need to chew with the pre molars and incisers for the changes I am looking for and I can't really do that due to the mandible assymetry because I'm limited in how much falim I can handle before clicking and TMJ risk.

Is it over for me?

Chewing megathread https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-megathread.160248/

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Chew on the side that is more devolped with your canines. As for mewing. It probably didnt work, maybe some other influences or your delusion. Dn read the whole thread honestly

Chew on the side that is more devolped with your canines. As for mewing. It probably didnt work, maybe some other influences or your delusion. Dn read the whole thread honestly

Chewing on that side only would just introduce uneveness in chewing. Unless it will cause the mandible to grow even it seems like a disaster waiting to happen. While I believe mewing works, I don't believe I can just make my mandible grow in length.

If it's not mewing, I'm just one of those people who boned up through their entire 20's into the 30's. There's examples of actors who their facial structure widened up from early 20's to 40's. If my bone structure is still thickening up naturally then the force from chewing on facial bones should have some effect on that. The window might be closed for me now. Regardless I still want to build up masseter mass but I don't want to do it on the rear molars if it might lengthen the midface.

• +1
Reactions: thecel

This thing

This thing

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and MarriedAndLookin4Fun
Chewing only works with good occlusion and symmetry. It will worse preexisting flaws.

Chewing only works with good occlusion and symmetry. It will worse preexisting flaws.

Are there others who reported about chewing with uneven jaws destroying their faces?

I don't think I can mew it any more even then it already is. It used to be vertically uneven when making contact but now it's nearly even. Far as I can tell the Maxilla is even. It's only on the mandible that one side has room for the wisdom tooth while the other side is cut short.