How should I go with this

Zeus

Zeus

God
Met this new cute girl, she is a friend of my friend never talked to her before to be bloody honest.
She wanted to get drunk with me (she is that Virgin Mary never drink bs, cute average to above average) and I said why not, she gave me her snap (and somehow knew my name), I send her a message like 10 minutes ago with the following

Me: "you were the girl that wanted to get drunk"
Her: "Yes 😂😂"
Me: alright, I can't do tommorow but I can the day after
Her: "Can't do Sunday 😬😬"
Me: "alright I'll be free the next hmu"
Her: "alright 👍"
(At this point I went outside and saw she was typing but didn't respond whatevs)
Me: "See ya 😉"

I feel I kinda kill d the vibe lol, I ain't sending no messages back this bitch thirsty, just want to know how you guys would handle this

mlk ego den paizei na exo steilei pote minima lol

nred

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, rockndogs, nausea and 7 others
Brag. Must of been a reason she wanted to get drunk with you. :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
oxi. ennoo oti den exo steilei minima pote se foid
I don't care about I bro. Who gives a fuck pios stelni minima, etsi kai allios then chataro apla to xrisimopio Gia na kliso meetups
Brag. Must of been a reason she wanted to get drunk with you. :feelswhat:
One of her friends is an absolute whore. Feels like she wanted to loose her virginiti

• +1
I don't care about I bro. Who gives a fuck pios stelni minima, etsi kai allios then chataro apla to xrisimopio Gia na kliso meetups

apla leo oti ego den eixa tetoies eykairies

u didnt kill any vibe, if she was interested she would make time.

Here is where you fucked up.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Tony

Here is where you fucked up.

Yeah, how should I go about it if I had a redo? Just making notes for the future. Too intense on a white girl, bad shit
Se pio meros?

• +1
I think you should have done some small talk tbh.

• +1
You didn’t fuck up at all. If she still wants to do this next week, she’ll message you.
One possibility would have been to do it tomorrow but that would mean you’d just give in your time for her especially which I wouldn’t do for a piece of pussy or whatever may come out of that

• +1
Yeah, how should I go about it if I had a redo? Just making notes for the future. Too intense on a white girl, bad shit

Ye you already messed up, so take notes for the future from me.

personally i never text fast or respond back, Before you even try to make plans find out her schedule first.. You said you cant on this day, geuss what she replied with..... i cant on this day... Isnt this funny how this happnens 100% of the time... At this point you retract your offer and leave it at that.

Now you text dont her anymore, she has to initiate contact now. if she dont, Fuck that bitch and get the hell on.

One of her friends is an absolute whore. Feels like she wanted to loose her virginiti
Even the biggest whore of my town probably wouldn’t wanna go near me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I think you should have done some small talk tbh.
I've chatted her up for like 10 minute's maximum, my whol life.
You didn’t fuck up at all. If she still wants to do this next week, she’ll message you.
One possibility would have been to do it tomorrow but that would mean you’d just give in your time for her especially which I wouldn’t do for a piece of pussy or whatever may come out of that
Thanks for this bro[
QUOTE="Sizzurp, post: 449982, member: 667"]

personally i never text fast or respond back, Before you even try to make plans find out her schedule first.. You said you cant on this day, geuss what she replied with..... i cant on this day... Isnt this funny how this happnens 100% of the time... At this point you retract your offer and leave it at that.

Now you text dont her anymore, she has to initiate contact now. if she dont, Fuck that bitch and get the hell on.
[/QUOTE]
Thanks brother, not that good on message game to be bloody honest. I used to be beta and would chat up with my oneitis 24/7 so I hate that part of myself that I don't chat at all or when I chat I keep it straightforward
Even the biggest whore of my town probably wouldn’t wanna go near me.
Ily

I've chatted her up for like 10 minute's maximum, my whol life.

Thanks for this bro[
QUOTE="Sizzurp, post: 449982, member: 667"]

Over.

If she doesn't initiate contact with you, it's pretty much rover ngl. If you have to hunt foids, it never began

If she doesn't initiate contact with you, it's pretty much rover ngl. If you have to hunt foids, it never began
Calm your tits down. Even models slide on these DM's trust me on this.

• +1
Calm your tits down. Even models slide on these DM's trust me on this.
I was more referring to situations when you ALWAYS have to initiate some kind of contact with a foid, ask her questions and what not. In that case you can be quite sure she is not interested.

I should have been clearer, my bad.

She texted me like 2 hours ago, can't be bothered to look at the message rn
Lmao this kid is funny asf.

She deleted one message she sents
Her: bye👌
Me: this was anticlimactic
Her: a bit 😂
Her: I will be in "XXXX" today
Me: alright if its before 6pm hmu

Lowkey I wanna get my dick wet thats why I am bothering myself with this shit

Last edited:
She texted me like 2 hours ago, can't be bothered to look at the message rn
Lmao this kid is funny asf.

She deleted one message she sents
Her: bye👌
Me: this was anticlimactic
Her: a bit 😂
Her: I will be in "XXXX" today
Me: alright if its before 6pm hmu

Lowkey I wanna get my dick wet thats why I am bothering myself with this shit
Slayer

JFL at thinking messaging skills matter

• So Sad
Reactions: Dedsrsmaxxer
JFL at thinking messaging skills matter
They do to a point, closing dates and getting nudes
gonidia, ti na kanoyme, kapoioi genoyntai gia na gaman kai kapoioi gia na tous gaman
traxanamaxxing h thanatos
Den m aresoun t traxana

She send me a message, we went out drunk a bit (we barely got lightheaded), she brought her friend which was barely a Cock block. I did some light kino and she was somewhat receptive. We also went and spraipainted, I'll probably fuck her tbh

Mistakes
1- her friend
2- we were walking around because we didn't know where to go
3- shitty kino due to mostly me

What to improve.
1-Game, turns out that I am somewhat terrible.
2-Speak slower
3-Get some good kino

She send me a message, we went out drunk a bit (we barely got lightheaded), she brought her friend which was barely a Cock block. I did some light kino and she was somewhat receptive. We also went and spraipainted, I'll probably fuck her tbh

mlk, slayer ti na po. ego me to zori na vgo gia kana kaffe kai ayto me pola parakalia kai den vgainei se kalo

mlk, slayer ti na po. ego me to zori na vgo gia kana kaffe kai ayto me pola parakalia kai den vgainei se kalo
Kapws slayer giati prin apo auto oute 20 lepta den tin iksera all. Skata kino kai escalation, to eniotha oti itan down to fuck all ime skata se auto to department. To na ise bluepill pragmatika se gamai, to ligo kino pou ekana itan epiasa ta malia tis kai epeksa me ta malia tis, ebala ta xeria mou girw apo tin plati tis kai akoumpiksa to mpouti tis.

Skata mlk, pistevo oti stin edw ine pio eukolo apo ellada giati exis pio polles eukairies. Mou ipe oti theli na ksanabgoume ktlp alla to gamisa ligo to vibe sto telos giati piga gia aggalia kai arnithike, pezi na pige gia fili kai egw to gamisa lol.
Den pirazi tha doume epomeni fora, ws twra ine piramatozoo oso ftiaxno t game m

Kapws slayer giati prin apo auto oute 20 lepta den tin iksera all. Skata kino kai escalation, to eniotha oti itan down to fuck all ime skata se auto to department. To na ise bluepill pragmatika se gamai, to ligo kino pou ekana itan epiasa ta malia tis kai epeksa me ta malia tis, ebala ta xeria mou girw apo tin plati tis kai akoumpiksa to mpouti tis.

Skata mlk, pistevo oti stin edw ine pio eukolo apo ellada giati exis pio polles eukairies. Mou ipe oti theli na ksanabgoume ktlp alla to gamisa ligo to vibe sto telos giati piga gia aggalia kai arnithike, pezi na pige gia fili kai egw to gamisa lol.
Den pirazi tha doume epomeni fora, ws twra ine piramatozoo oso ftiaxno t game m
Is this Georgian

• Love it
Reactions: Zeus
To na ise bluepill pragmatika se gamai, to ligo kino pou ekana itan epiasa ta malia tis kai epeksa me ta malia tis, ebala ta xeria mou girw apo tin plati tis kai akoumpiksa to mpouti tis.

ti eprepe na kaneis dld? ego den exo piasei kopela kai eimai 24. kai oute prokeitai lol.

pistevo oti stin edw ine pio eukolo apo ellada giati exis pio polles eukairie

poia einai stin "edw"?

iati piga gia aggalia kai arnithike

mlk skliro.

Den pirazi tha doume epomeni fora, ws twra ine piramatozoo

ti na po re file. kai afoy den tis areses gt se afise na tin piaseis?

ti eprepe na kaneis dld? ego den exo piasei kopela kai eimai 24. kai oute prokeitai lol.

poia einai stin "edw"?

mlk skliro.

Eprepe na tin ixa gamisi lol
Αγγλία μένω
Όντως σκληρό αλλά τό περνώ ως "δεν σε θέλω για φίλο", η το να αγκαλιάζεις κάποιο είναι πολύ φιλικό.
Δεν είναι και τόσο κακό, έμαθα ότι η φίλη μου με γουστάρει. Ήθελα να την γάμησω αλλά είχα ένα cockblock φίλο, κυριολεκτικά ότι έχω κάνει σε αυτή π έμαθα ότι με γουστάρει είναι game και άλλα red pill stuff, άμα είναι θα την κάνω plate γτ πραγματικά δεν θέλω σχέση

poia einai stin "edw"?

mlk skliro.

tzatziki souvlaki mykonos ouzo hellas sokratis?

Eprepe na tin ixa gamisi lol

pos?

Όντως σκληρό αλλά τό περνώ ως "δεν σε θέλω για φίλο", η το να αγκαλιάζεις κάποιο είναι πολύ φιλικό

δεν νομιζω. και τα ζευγαρια το κανουν

έμαθα ότι η φίλη μου με γουστάρε

απο που?

pos?

δεν νομιζω. και τα ζευγαρια το κανουν

απο που?
Απο αυτην την κοπελα, μου το ειπε ξεκαθαρα. Κοιτα θελώ να γαμησω, και οι δυο ειναι καλες και μαλλον η φιλη μ θα ειναι πιο ευκολη.
Αυτη που βγηκα σμρ ηταν γαματη με καλο σωμα, ξανθουλα (ολες π με γουσταρουν ειναι η ξανθες η κοντες μαυρες). Θα δω τι θα κανω.
Επισης μη μου γαμας την ψυχολογια με το γιατι δεν μ αγκαλιασε λολ

Μπορουσα να την γαμησω πχ να την εφερνα σπιτι μ η να πιναμε πιο πολυ, με το σωστο escalation ολα γινεται.

Stfu it's english forum,if everyone speak on his native language...

Απο αυτην την κοπελα, μου το ειπε ξεκαθαρα.

φιληθηκατε.

, και οι δυο ειναι καλες και μαλλον η φιλη μ θα ειναι πιο ευκολη.

απο ποια χωρα ειναι?

Επισης μη μου γαμας την ψυχολογια με το γιατι δεν μ αγκαλιασε λολ

ψυχολογια ειναι cope. εγω ειχα ολη την ψυχολογια του κοσμου και δεν γαμισα τπτ λολ.

φιληθηκατε.
Oxi k auto me gamai, mporousa omws apla imouna clueless

απο ποια χωρα ειναι?
Agglia

ψυχολογια ειναι cope. εγω ειχα ολη την ψυχολογια του κοσμου και δεν γαμισα τπτ λολ.
I psixologia m me ixe swsi Sto parelthon

reminder oti o Chad den skeftete autes tes malakies. re mlk usually u wanna stay away from these sites if u wanna NT-maxx unless u can handle it

chicks will make things easy 4 u and will always be down to hangout, and for those who give out social skill advice as if it will help u ascend, kys

Chad just doesnt have to be autistic and he's won at life, the better looking u are the less effort on "game", game is very limited it will only help u so far in this shithole of an egotistical society

reminder oti o Chad den skeftete autes tes malakies. re mlk usually u wanna stay away from these sites if u wanna NT-maxx unless u can handle it

chicks will make things easy 4 u and will always be down to hangout, and for those who give out social skill advice as if it will help u ascend, kys

Chad just doesnt have to be autistic and he's won at life, the better looking u are the less effort on "game", game is very limited it will only help u so far in this shithole of an egotistical society
Gia kapio logo ksanair8a se auto to forum bro. Exw arketa kala social skills alla skepsou oti alaksa apo ena bluepilled arxidaki pou fobotan na agkiksi koritsia se oti ime twra, I kopelia den ine tpt parapanw apo field report k mono na milaw gia to ti ekana m thimizi tis bluepill days p ta elega stous filous m les ka tha me boithousan.

Tin xrisimopio gia na dw mexri poso mporw na pieso tin escalation bara, panta ixa problima escalating